Character Info
344 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Anna Starsky
  • The mc of this novel and was reincarnated. She's from the main Starsky family.
  • Usually calm but when she's mad, she'll turn into a rampant demon  
  • Really perceptive and can read the mood really quickly.
  • Likes Kpop (BTS), food, clothes, manga, light novels, etc.
  • Dislikes cheese, ignorant people, fake people, crowds, loud people, smoking

She has light blue-purple tint hair and yellow eyes.

I tried to find/create images similar to the image I had in my head. This is her younger self-picture. The hair would be light blue-purple ends (2nd pic) with yellow eyes (1st first). 

            

Lucila Starsky
  • The mother of Anna (mc).
  • She is kind and elegant.
  • She loves her family very much.
  • She prefers traditional (oriental) clothes.

She had blue hair and bright blue eyes. (I don't own this image)

Nicoles Starsky
  • The father of Anna (mc) and the head of the Starsky company.
  • He is quiet and calm in front of his family (secretly savage and scary to others).
  • Known as the Smiling Demon
  • He also loves his family a lot.

He has dark green hair and yellow eyes (just imagine Anna's yellow eyes for the picture below)

his younger self:

Mariah Starlight (Ma-Rye-Ah)
  • She's a close relative of Anna. She's from the branch family.
  • She's older than Anna by ~12 years. 
  • She's Anna's tutor when she was a child.
  • She wants to be a teacher.
  • She can be strict but is outgoing. (sometimes loses things)

She has green hair and faded yellow eyes. She likes to tie her hair in a high ponytail. She's in high school right now because Anna is a child.

This time I only introduced the mc and her family. Like my friend advised me to, I didn't introduce too many characters. For the images I used, I took them from the web. They are not my images. I do not own any of these images. I will update this Character Info when more new characters are updated. Because of summer vacation, I have more time to write so look forward to new chapters!

9