Chapter 4: Baby Life
264 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since I woke up from that incident. So far, I gathered that I have reincarnated with my memories attached. This is like the light novels I have been reading.

Wait

If that's so, then most likely this world is an otome game or light novel. In most of the stories, the mc is a villainess trying to change their future. Does that make me a villainess than? Or am I the heroine?

Sigh

Usually, when reincarnated, the mc (main character) would know what the story is but I don't recognize this at all. Most of the manga and light novels I read are set in a fantasy European setting. The modern day ones were Korean based mangas but I don't remember a character with my characteristics. This world is modern, it's like my old world with the same technology: computer, phone, AirPods. I have no advantage in my previous life's memories.

Maybe I could try to get ahead of everyone else and skip grades to avoid any types of events. Okay, either way, I'll just keep improving myself and be the best.

"Aww, she's trying to say something" - Lucila

"ga-ga" - Anna

Dark blue hair and blue eyes are what my new mother's features are like. Her visage is better than those models in magazines and you can tell that she's upper class. From what I heard, her name is Lucila Starsky. Apparently I was born into a wealthy family and luckily a loving family. I was worried if this is one of those dramas where the parents mistreat their daughter and she ends up having a twisted personality because of that.

I can spend the whole day just staring at her face

I can spend the whole day just staring at her face. I'm jealous of her beauty but if I'm her daughter than that means I must be pretty too.

"Look at her squishy cheeks" - Lucila

"Our princess is so cute" - Nicoles

"Woo. Ah boo" - Anna

The guy smiling all widely and talking in a high pitched tone is my father Nicoles Starsky. He has green hair and yellow eyes. He's so handsome like those actors I see in movies. However, what's with all these hair colors and eye colors?

 However, what's with all these hair colors and eye colors?

At first, I thought that they dyed their hair and wore contacts but that doesn't seem to be the case. In this world, having blue and green natural hair is normal. Even the yellow eyes aren't fake because I also have yellow eyes.

In the novels I read, they make it seem as if when babies are just born, they can see clearly and do outstanding feats early. For example, sitting up when they are only a few weeks old or even seeing everything clearly right after they're born.

That's not the case though. Right after I was born, I still had the instinct to cry even if I didn't want to. Whenever I am hungry or needed something, I would start crying like a normal baby. My body is weak and my bones are still developing so I can only lay on my back. I couldn't even clearly see my parent's faces unless they were around 8 inches from my eyes. My physical state has indeed regressed back to a baby. 

While my motor skills are still developing, I'm now able to see colors better now. At first, everything was blurry so I was really scared but I got used to it. After a week my eyes and visual systems were developed enough to see the primary colors.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I made this on an impulse and I wasn't expecting much. I feel so much cringe when I read back. (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃. I'll put polls up to know what you guys want: chapter frequency, length, characters, etc. I'm open for hearing your opinion and changing the story up. 

 

How long do you want the chapters to be?
  • Short Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Long Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Variety Votes: 4 50.0%
Total voters: 8
8