PART 4
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
My body hurt as I was still on the ground.
Sadly I wasn't able to witness what was going on on the next rail car, but i could definitely feel a murderous intent along with two strong forces that were about to clash.
{DAMN IT!! What was I doing all this time!? how could I let myself be beaten like that!? I didn't even saw what attacked me!!... Being so weak...it's frustrating}
But as much as I wanted to get up...my body didn't listen.
 
 
As the fight began Chiaki did a backflip and landed on her feet a few meters back.
"Hey what is this?? What happened to all that rage you had before? Weren't you going to attack me?" Shiki started taunting her as if she didn't meet his expectations.
"..." Silent as most of the time, the maid fixed her stance.
"Chiaki watch out this guy is as creepy as he is powerful"
Looking at her Tada warned her about her opponent.

"OUCH! That's harsh coming from you darling, I'm not creepy, I just like fighting almost as much as I like men...Oh, Alright then...I guess I'll take the first move"
With a quick step, Shiki appeared before her ready to strike from above.
"...fool..." As he was about to attack, Chiaki didn't shook, with a quick move she stroked his left abdomen.
"Oh! ...I guess this is payback then..."
 
 
"Master Tada, how should I say this...you always attract an interesting crowd"
"You shut up Hideyoshi..."
Tada could see Shiki getting hurt but he kept smiling even after that.
It was impressive, even after getting stroked he didn't seem to have taken any damage at all.
"Not putting your full power on your strikes will only lead to your downfall"
Shiki laughed.

"You're really quick I see... alright! I shall fight you seriously... that is if you CAN keep up"
Running towards Chiaki he attempted striking yet again from the left side this time.
As she guarded the 'swords' clashed once again.
 
A strong wind filled the room, like a great force, and shook the things for a moment.
Chiaki then felt the blood dripping from her cheek.
"That thing...." Tada had already realized what happened.
"Chiaki be careful! I don't know what he's doing but he's capable of piercing even a metallic box like it's nothing! Don't take him lightly!"
"INCREDIBLE!! So there exists something capable to break through even my sister's unbreakable defenses..." Hideyoshi looked amazed as a strange silence filled the battlefield.

Like any other human being, Chiaki should have been just as surprised.
But her reaction was completely different than what someone would have imagined.
She started laughing. Like she just heard the funniest joke.
 
 
"I'm glad you enjoy our fight lady but we need to conti-"
Before he could finish talking Chiaki leaped towards him tremendously fast, striking him on his stomach again and again.
Blood dripped from Shiki's mouth.
"I see you don't like waiting either"
 
 
The battle started again as Shiki attacked Chiaki, targeting the right side of her abdomen.
"It was not smart getting this close to me."
Shiki was right, Chiaki's attack seemed too reckless, her fighting style was completely different than how she fought before.
Though, a simple second was enough for Chiaki to raise her guard, parry successfully, and counter-attack.

"What??!!" 
It was really surprising.
After she had dropped her guard a second before Shiki's attack, she raised it almost immediately.
What was more surprising was the fact that Shiki himself didn't take any damage from the maid's counter-attack.
 
 
Hideyoshi burst out laughing at him.
"Man...You really are amazing,I mean...you're blind are you not?"
Shiki was impressed.
"You are right hot stuff indeed I am, let me ask you though, how did you figure that out?"
He said to Hideyoshi as the butler gave his cane a spin.
"It's easy you see, it may seem like it but except my dear sister's rampage, you guarded successfully any other attack! You had your eyes closed the entire fight, but you see...the trick about my sister's...mode you may call it, is that when she gets like that, her speed...reaches unbelievable standards...it gets so far that it doesn't produce any sound at all"
Tada didn't understand, Chiaki was always able to produce silent attacks, even without changing her mode.

Shiki was the one laughing this time.
"INCREDIBLE!! my sweetheart you get full marks. But you made one mistake, the girl didn't make any sound in any of her counter attacks either, but you see I'm a special little cupcake and so God blessed me with his ears"
{Ears? what is this creep spouting all of a sudden}
It didn't make sense. There was no way that an actual deity gave that man magic ears.
 
 
"You see, there is this moment, this single moment during an attack that I can hear that sound, the sound of the sword, a ringing sound that is unique to every swordsman. And when I hear that sound, that's the moment to raise my guard! AHH, I'm so special and mysterious ain't I?"
He then faced towards Chiaki.
"Okay! Since you now know about me and we can continue the fight...Let's see you block my 'Unblockable Piercing' then!"
Shiki, grinned as he unleashed his trick.
And all so sudden, two gusts of wind appeared.

{So this is what he used to pierce through the metal boxes...}
The gusts penetrated the air, but with a quick jump, the maid passed between them making them miss their target.
"Miss!? T-that's impossible!! There's no way you can avoid that attack!" Trying again Shiki realized it was futile.
No matter how many times he tried at this point, every attack ended in a miss.
Even his so-called 'trick' couldn't even touch Chiaki.
She was just too fast for him.
 
"'Unblockable' means I can't block it, not avoid it idiot" Said Chiaki with a calm look.
But as everything seemed too one-sided Shiki used his trump card.
Once again Chiaki was about to strike him.
This time though was different.
As she pierced Shiki's arm, he didn't resist, in fact, he looked happier than ever.
But as happy as he was, I could see the expression of surprise in the face of the maid named Chiaki.

"Surprised? That's my last attempt, the very last thing I could try, now even you won't be able to escape my attack"
He welcomed her attack, but strengthening the muscles inside his arm, he made sure to prevent her from pulling her weapon back.
It was his chance, the one he was waiting for so much, and he didn't waste it.
Using his sword he got ready to cut her in half.
 
 
"Tch. Tch. Tch. I wouldn't try that if I were you mate"
While Shiki had the advantage, Hideyoshi suddenly warned him.
"You sure have an impressive technique... but sadly you're not the only who's able to use one"
As Hideyoshi finished talking, Chiaki seemed to get serious again.
"--explode--"
Chiaki said with monotony as her beloved umbrella ignited with a 'boom'.
 
 
Shiki screamed as his arm blew up by the huge explosion.
More than a hundred pieces of human flesh flew away before turning into ash.
"Y-YOU DAMNED WOMAN!!"
The rage he held flew off Shiki's mouth.
0