Chapter 3 : Mission Start!!
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"New day, new beginnings " Waking up I found myself rushing to get dressed, exiting my room, and eating breakfast that thankfully Hideyoshi had already prepared.
Hearing footsteps behind me, Tada exited his room as he had just woken up with some of his braids smashed up by the pillow, that were hanging by his head in the form of a bed hair.
"I can see that someone has had a rough night" Teasingly I glanced at him while stuffing my mouth with some sponge cake.
"Tell me about it, my body had gone numb last night. I couldn't feel my legs" He was rather moody but I could see through him.
{He was probably too excited to sleep} Was what I could make up from his behavior.

" That was a nice sleep" Meanwhile an uninvited guest just arose from the dimly lit bedroom.
"Mary what are you doing here!? Shouldn't you be at the girl's dorm?"
"I would but I could not leave Master Tada alone. He needs me you know"
{Scratch my previous statement now it's clear why he had a bad time sleeping and I don't blame him one bit}.
Noticing her made Tada spit out the coffee he was drinking.
{She certainly is good at playing ninja, great job Mr.Amazing}
"The hell!?" shouted the poor victim of the coffee was of course Soro who no one had noticed up until now.
"Waaah~" Make it two uninvited guests.
The one yawning was unexpectedly Mina, who slowly walked out of my room and was still covered with my blanket.

As she smelled the rich aroma of the delicious food, her eyes sparkled in hunger.
And like a ferocious beast, she crawled up the wall, ready to attack the chef.
"Oh? I see someone is really hungry today! Here doggy eat up!" The butler, joking as always held a steak using a pair of tongs and threw it in the air as the little beast launched herself off the wall grabbing it with her mouth in mid-air.
"Great job miss Mina! Now, who's a good girl!? You are a good girl!" Said the butler as he pet her head.
She seemed to like it as she ate the steak in one bite and kept looking at him as her tail who she called Mochi was wiggling around in excitement.

"Are you guys ready? We should get going soon" Soro wiped the coffee off and head off.
"What is all this noise?"
"You really don't seem tired at all" Opening the door we found the rest of the gang.
"But of course my dear sister, I just provided master Tada with a simply wonderful breakfast before we leave! I can't have him being hungry now can I?"
Tifa and Chiaki were waiting for us at the door.
Upon hearing her brother's statement, Chiaki frowned.
{Seems she expected to feed Tada on our way to school judging by the baguette in her purse}
Those were my thoughts seeing the half piece of bread that she couldn't hide.
Along with them, Mary's team was also here.
Lisa, as always, was chewing a piece of gum as she looked towards us, and seeing Mary hugging Tada made her laugh and almost choke.
Hiiro and Disk were fighting with each other which was weird since they did seem to get along well the other day.
"What's up with those two?" I asked Tifa who in response shrugged.
"They passed by the dorm to meet with their teammates just as miss Chiaki prepared breakfast for us, and they decided to make her a fan club. As it seems, being the president is very important"
"Of course it is important! The president has always priority in greetings, handshakes, and spittings...if he's lucky" The one replying was surprisingly Soro who was looking more serious than ever.

"That's right comrade!! "
"Finally someone who gets it!!" The two idiots who were previously fighting immediately stopped upon listening to their new fan club member.
"But you still are a thousand years too far from reaching true fan club loyalty"
"OH!! You don't mean!!?"
"I have heard of this, there was once a leader that commanded the fan clubs of all the nation and grew big enough to be worshipped as a god"
{What the hell are those morons talking about} was what the rest of us thought, who seemed to grow smaller in comparison to their obsession.
"But that's a legend! He's supposed to be dead after stopping the fabled fan club war!"
"Exactly it was harsh being so popular so I had to step out"
"But that can't be, there's no way you are the legendary Mr.Fanatic"
"Then prove it! Master Fanatic held a secret voice chat with me, his number one fan. Say the big reveal that only he and I know"

Hiiro looked at his friend with an expression of doubt.
"You had a secret voice chat with the one and never told me about it!? How could you? I thought we were friends!"
"You would tell everyone about it, I've actually told you in the past but you definitely forgot it"
"Why you..." As the two friends were about to fight once again the disabled kid in front of them laughed with confidence.
"Don't underestimate me noobs"
Soro flicked his glasses upwards as he stroke a pose.
"Get ready! Tsugumin has big-"

"Please teach us the way!! Master Fanatic!!" At once both of them fell on the ground and bowed, assumingly making Soro that legendary warrior or something they were talking about.
"Don't worry my children, I will teach you the ways of the fan and we'll soon reach enlightenment" Said Mr.Fanatic as he gently held their shoulders with a sympathetic look of pity.
"Master Fanatic..." Looking at him with teary eyes the two kids held his hand like they met their savior.
"From now on we're brothers at heart!"
"Now my children let's go on our way to become the fan club kings"
"This was a huge waste of time, and what the hell is a fan club king?" I facepalmed as the now three in total idiots were laughing all together.

"This seems fun! Mina wants to join!" Said the little girl as they grabbed her and started throwing her on the air.
"Hooray! Hooray! We found a new member!" Mina was laughing along with them and I could see Tada trying to leave in secret.
I wanted to follow him, just like the rest of us.
{Anymore of this and we would get a headache} For a moment I seemed to have obtained telepathy because I could feel that everyone's thoughts.
It was the same. A big {AGREED}.

0