PART 3 ( Chapter 3 )
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the school grounds we kept building our speed.
Increasing faster and faster until we were finally in front of our class.
"Tada I can see it! We're not late after all!"
"Yeah! I knew we could make it"
We were excited. So much in fact that we forgot to stop and almost fell off the window.
Dragging Akira with us.

"Rant! don't you think about ditching me now! Come on! Push yourself back on the building"
"Nonono Tada. This is exactly when you know you must give up. So please. Let... Go...Of me!!"
I was holding the window, trying to pull myself up while trying to get Tada off me, by pushing his head with my leg, when even Akira himself started complaining.
"That's how you treat your friends huh!? I knew a good for nothing octopus head can't be trusted. Now do me a favor and pull me up!"
"Since when were we friends!?"
"No one invited you here sir elite, why don't you let go of my leg so we can get up!"
"Neveeer!! I'll never let go of this leg as long as I'm alive! In fact, I'm starting to like this leg. Yes, it looks lovely from this angle."
Tada also started kicking Akira on the head who in response was holding his leg like there was no tomorrow.
As I was about to give up an arm suddenly grabbed my head and threw the three of us straight towards the wall.

"Stop fooling around!!" Said the muscular man who pulled us up.
I could recognize those sunglasses everywhere.
It was none other than Borugh Shouji.
I let a deep sigh as I slid off the wall and onto the ground upside-down.
"Seriously...every time something happens it's gotta be you three"
The bald man facepalmed letting a deep sigh of disappointment.

"Anyway moving on... This is your first class everyone. Please take a seat and listen well."
Standing up again I was glad to be alive and immediately after, I took a seat on the middle row.
With, of course, Tada behind me and Akira in front of me.
The person sitting next to me was Tifa. At least that was a relief.
Then the class started as Mr. Shouji straightened his back and fixed his jacket.
"Let me start with a brief explanation about swordsmanship"
Stated the bald man clearing his throat.

"As everyone should know, when the big bang emerged, the earth was created which was at first just an empty, barren planet like any other. And as years and centuries passed by, peculiar-looking stars fell on our planet's surface creating life as well as emitting the energy we all know and use. Saku Energy.
Each star having a strange form of language inscribed on it. One that's still unidentified even today.
These stars are also to blame for many disasters that occurred throughout our mankind's history, with most notable examples being the creation of the north and south pole which at the beginning caused the ice age."
Mr. Shouji explained with wide-open eyes.
He was clearly way too excited about this.

"Saku energy got named after a brilliant and famous arm master with the name Saku Isshin. A man fluent with the art of the sword just as much as he's fluent with the art of tea-making I might add, as well as the teacher of our very famous headmaster Tsurugi. And I think I'm very honored to have miss Saku Tifa, a descendant of that great man present in this class."
Suddenly everyone's attention went to Tifa.
This was certainly surprising. I didn't know Tifa was this amazing.

"Wow Tifa's Grandpa sounds amazing" I stated as everyone started talking at the same time causing a ruckus.
"Please calm down everyone. Ahem. As I was saying, Saku Isshin was the founder of this energy as well as the world's first swordsman.
And this energy we swordsmen use can be very surprising. It exists within everyone and can even cause miracles if used right.
There are three major pieces of information we know about it.
1. It can be manifested only by using swords. But there are special cases. One of them are God's gifts. Three orbs that appear on certain people's body by birth, their effects vary depending on the color.
- The Kurogane: Meaning black iron, is a black orb that's said to make a person natural at everything. That said, that person can still lack skills depending on his experience.
- The Aogane: Meaning blue iron, like kurogane the orb gives the person it's attached to the ability to learn faster than most people, like second nature.
- The Shirogane: Meaning white iron is a particular case, the person it's attached to is said to be able to see the future.
2.Because it originated from the stars and the universe it can't be manifested if the sky isn't visible. So releasing it inside a cave for example is a no go, except if the roof of the cave is open.
3. The energy is limited and results in a number of charges each person has. Those charges represent the number of times a person can extract this energy from their body willingly and the number is not known by the user.
All the used up charges will be replenished after the user complete's a rest or not use the said energy for a total of seven hours."

That explanation was surely educational. I too was interested.
Unlike every other class I've ever attended, In this one, I couldn't stop paying attention.
"Any questions?" Asked the teacher.
The one who raised his hand was Akira.
"When will we be able to name our swords" Of course he would ask this question.
I was thinking about what should my sword's name be since last night but couldn't come up with anything.
{I guess I'll have to find out my nature first} Was what I thought.
"Ah the naming, of course! However, for that, you should wait until break is over"
As the bell rang Mr.Shouji pushed his sunglasses upwards and left the room. 

0