PART 7 ( Chapter 3 )
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ran couldn't move as the crimson electricity ran through his body creating a whirlwind of ions around him preventing the others from getting close.
"Ran? what the hell? " Asked Tifa, trying to get closer once more without succession.
"That's an inconvenience. The machines worked perfectly just a moment ago, what could have happened?" It didn't make sense.
Ran hadn't done anything different from the other students yet he was now screaming in pain as a burst of energy was running through him.
"Tada, help me a little, we need to get him out of there" Asking Tada was a logical course of action, they were his teammates after all.
Which meant that they needed to be there for him before anyone else.
However, Tada looked skeptical.
"Damn it..." It was frustrating to think about it, and there wasn't anything they could do in this situation, even if both of them worked together.
That twister of energy was impossible to approach without being burned to a crisp.
Tada looked like he was figuring out something and that had as a conclusion him being unresponsive.
And of course, the one to get Ran out of the energy-filled tornado was the headmaster, Tsurugi Takagi.
"As I claimed before, the machines worked fine. But man that's a surprise. That color is something else! I never thought I would actually witness it"
With a quick step the wavy headmaster jumped inside the tornado, and a light chop on the neck was enough to knock Ran out cold and stop the dangerous situation.
However, as calm as he was, he couldn't hide the fact that half his body suffered burn injuries upon entering.

Just when everything was over, the mood grew calmer.
The only difference was the name of Ran's sword.
ZAPThat was carved on the sword's handle.
It was not only the fact that something happened that was as weird, as a bloody red whirlwind around Ran, but a sword being named without the owner typing the name for it to be carved, was unheard in this world of swordsmanship.
"That bastard Rant, always something happens with him" Tada was finally back to his usual self as Headmaster Tsurugi gave him his fallen comrade, instructing him to quickly take him to the infirmary.
As for Ran himself, he was out cold, with slight burn injuries that were probably caused by the electricity.

"Anyone here!? we need help!!" Arriving at the infirmary team F was greeted with the view of a beautiful room with green walls, hospital beds, and flower-filled vases on each of the windows.
"What's up so early in the morning?" The one asking was a beauty with long blue straight hair. She was Tsurugi Academy's head nurse who was yawning after waking up from her beauty sleep.
"We need help lady!!" Shouted Tada to whom in response the nurse looked at with a surprised expression.
"Oh my, those are some really bad burn injuries. What happened?"
"We can explain later, now please help him"
The nurse nodded at Soro and quickly grabbed some ice packs to help with her patient's recovery.

The bell rang once again as Mary's team along with Mina and Akira entered the room.
"Seriously that was a surprise. The school was lucky that Ran was the last one to unlock his nature cause he overheated all the machines" Said Disc as he sighed in frustration.
Everyone was surprised to see, that Akira of all people was also worried about the Octopus head he always made fun of.
"I'm just here to break the ice" Replied Akira with a lame joke upon seeing the ice packs.
He was trying to change the mood but no one laughed.
No one could laugh in a situation like this.
In the end, the mood turned even gloomier.
That was when yet another person entered the room.
"Don't worry now kids, I'm sure Ran will be alright now. Just look at him soundly sleeping there"
Tsurugi Takagi brought a basket full of fruits for Ran, mentioning how he loudly snored which turned out to be the real joke.

"Just go out and play, the break won't last long. You don't want to be late for your next class after all"
He was right. The next class was the summoning class.
Even if it sounds absurd, swordsmanship has quite to do with the spirit realm.
Each swordsman is allowed to have one summon that will help them during fights.
That aspect of the swordsmanship was one to be touched even by companies unrelated to it.
Game companies for example.
There was this game called Doggiemon that Ran and Tada were big fans of.
The player's goal was to get all the different dog species and making them follow him which was achieved by throwing them a special kind of treat.
It was a game based on this kind of experience and quickly grew popular among kids.

"Can Ran stop making us worry over nothing for once?"
Upon hearing Tifa's statement, everyone quickly calmed down and the mood brightened up.
"Okay then Octo-head I'll give you what you deserve"
"Yeah that'll teach Rant to stop fooling around"
At once, Akira and Tada grew an evil smile as each of them grabbed a black marker.
"What are you two morons about to do? Can't you just cut him some slack and let him sleep?"
"Of course not Tifa, It's an unwritten rule that when someone is sleeping you have to draw them a mustache"
"Let's draw a classy one"
"And a monocle around his eye"
Just as the two demons started drawing a mustache on Ran's face while hehehe-ing, everyone else decided to let Ran sleep and left, leaving only Tada, Akira, Mary, and Mina behind.

"Mina wants to draw too"
"Master Tada, Your drawing skills are out of this world!"
And as they finished drawing the baron of evilness as they called their masterpiece, some students stopped in front of the infirmary.
It was a student with an orange-colored pompadour that had a grey strand spiraling that ended in the middle.
The man with the constant angry expression on his face.
The sin of pride, Gerald Motobo along with some of his followers.
"What a shame, I was wondering what was all that ruckus. It turns out it's just an F rank garbage."
The one spouting insults was a guy with middle-long black spiky hair that reached the top of his back as one spike was facing the ceiling.
Like all the others he was wearing a biker gang outfit.

"Why don't you say that one more time?"
Just that phrase was enough to make Tada's and Akira's blood boil.
In the flash of a moment, they were already beside him, with their swords inches apart of his neck.
Swords that could not reach his neck as he blocked them with what looked like a wooden wakizashi along with a scabbard.
"Morons. Those are wooden swords, it doesn't work like that"
He was right, only a move was enough to realize the difference in their skill.
However, the two who attacked weren't the only ones shaken by those words.
Mina was also irritated. Something she doesn't show often.
"I see, so that's the one you chose... Now, isn't that interesting? "
After spouting these words a large grin appeared on his face.
He was clearly up for a fight and a fight between sins was the last thing needed inside an infirmary.

The shaking from the previous attack had already started waking Ran up.
"Genji you shouldn't fight so often"
Said Gerald who was observing the unconscious student as he warned his right-hand man.
"Don't worry boss. I just wanted to do a little test nothing much."
"Alright, you have my permission"
"Gerald... you'll regret this" Mina who also drew her bamboo shinai talked with a voice that seemed truly different than before.
Like her personality had just changed to reflect her actual age.
"Hehehe... I know..." Replied Gerald giggling a little as the battle was about to start, Genji jumped towards Ran's unconscious body ready to cut him down.
Mina tried to stop him but was faced with Gerald blocking her way.
"What !?" asked Tada as his opponent used their swords as stepping stones to launch himself on the air.
"Show me your strength, right-hand man. YEE HAA!!!... Ugh!!" Genji screamed in excitement.
An excitement that lasted very shortly as all this shaking caused Ran to wake up from his slumber.

0