Prologue
13.5k 12 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: this chapter contains minor sexual content.

"Tian Xi..." The deep, hoarse voice of a man called out from directly beside Tian Xi's ear. Startled, Tian Xi groggily opened her eyes and a gorgeous hunk was hovering above her! His heated body was sticking so closely to Tian Xi's that she could feel the movement of his chest to hers as he breathed hotly and deeply.

Tian Xi looked up into the man's dark and burning gaze as he looked back down at her. He had a pair of thick shapely brows and a sharp, long nose. His sexy thin lips slightly curled upwards tantalizingly as he chuckled lowly when he noticed Tian Xi's stunned and dazed eyes trying to gain focus.

Bending his head down leisurely, he took her plump pink lips into his as he gently nibbled and licked them with his wet and soft tongue before she could fully understand what was happening, making Tian Xi flinch and open her eyes slightly wider in genuine surprise.

His powerful arms were positioned beside her head full of soft black hair as she laid on the bed. Strong and long legs began to spread her slim, white ones and she could feel his massive heat slowly rising against her thigh. As he inched his package closer to the center, he brought his hot palm down to caress her lower abdomen through her thin, transparent one-piece nightgown.

Ohh shittt...Tian Xi was utterly confused. She had no clue who the extremely handsome man on top of her was, but the current stimulation brought a stinging sensation to her nose as she started getting lightheaded. Their eyes remained locked through the whole ordeal while he pressed his scalding palm onto her body and nudged his heat between her legs as if he were teasing her and testing her bottom line.

With such a perfect specimen of a man, Tian Xi had no bottom line.

DARLING! Let's take it all the way! Tossing out all rhyme and reason, Tian Xi wrapped her arms around the mystery man's neck as she raised a corner of her lips provocatively, inviting him to do more sinful things to her.

Responding with an evil grin, the man's unruly hand slowly rose upward towards her full and well-developed breasts all the while pulling the bottom of her gown to above her waist. Cupping her right breast through the cloth, he suddenly squeezed hard eliciting a startled and pleasant gasp from the girl under him. His index finger and thumb roughly kneaded the erect peak and his other hand was now entangling itself into Tian Xi's hair, securely holding the back of her head as he braced himself on his elbow. He was ready to devour the girl's enticing mouth.

The man's scorching eyes looked down at Tian Xi's slightly parted lips in desire, about to dive in for the taking. He wanted to thrust his tongue deep into that quietly panting mouth; the earlier nip was far from enough for the man's gluttonous appetite.

He was waiting. Waiting for Tian Xi to plead for more. Tian Xi's eyes were glazed in desire as she felt the man's large organ against hers, as he mercilessly teased her nipple with his rough fingers, and as his heated gaze threw her senses into disarray.

"Please...kiss me..." Tian Xi begged with tears glistening in her large brown eyes, to which the man pleasantly groaned and immediately plunged down into her mouth. His hot tongue invaded her thoroughly, entwining with hers and swirling their saliva inside; the overflowing liquids leaking from Tian Xi's lips and trailing down her chin.

Two pairs of eyes locking onto each other--one drowning in desire, the other so hot and filled with lust.

Frantic breaths and the wet smacking sound of the messy kiss resounded through the room, fueling their lust even more. Biting and sucking, the two indulged themselves wholly into the kiss. 

The hand on Tian Xi's breast slid under her gown so that their burning skin could finally come into contact. The man's bulging item dripping with his pre-cum could be felt through his and Tian Xi's underwear.

Letting each other gasp for breath after their long kiss, the man brought his lips to Tian Xi's ear and gently nibbled and licked her earlobe, then proceeded down towards her neck, collarbone, and then her neglected breast leaving a trail of red marks. Breathing roughly against her white skin, he fiercely ground his enlarged tent against her bottom lips through the layers of wet clothes, efficiently transferring his heat to her.

The stimulation of the fore-foreplay was at the highest height when suddenly! Everything started to blur and warp rapidly.

"No, wait...!" Tian Xi cried exasperatedly.

The man's low and sexy chuckle could be heard as he brought his face back up and whispered something hotly into Tian Xi's ear but she didn't hear it clearly and quickly lost consciousness.

.

.

.

[Evaluating host...]

[Evaluation complete.]

[Binding process 70%...]

[Binding process 95%...]

[Ding! Binding complete. Host, I am your system, 001! Let's aim for the top, yo!]

"Uh?" Tian Xi was floating in a black and endless space. No matter where she looked, nothing could be seen except for an endless and boundless black.

"Damn..." Her eyes were blank as she recalled what she just experienced. "My man..."

[Host. That was a dream.]

Tian Xi nodded, "Uum. I know." But it was a hell of a good one.

[Then host, should we go to the void world now?]

"Wait. What the hell?" Tian Xi shook her head back and forth frantically. Fuck me, am I hearing things now?

[Host. You will sustain injuries to your brain if you keep shaking your head like that.] The voice was mechanical, yet definitely on the masculine side.

"You..." Tian Xi narrowed her eyes dangerously, "Are you some sort of chip someone secretly implanted into my brain? Is that why I can hear you from inside my head?!"

[Host...001 is your system! We will bond through our experiences together as we compete in the Millennial Void World Competition! And then, with our strong and unbreakable bond between system and host, we will become the top contestant and win first place!] He seemed so confident and proud even if Tian Xi was completely clueless as to what he was rambling on about.

"So...it's like one of those system novels," Tian Xi caressed her chin with her index finger and thumb deep in thought as she stared into space. After only a few seconds, she exclaimed, "I died! How?"

[That is correct, host. You died in your sleep due to excessive blood loss.] 001's tone was somewhat disappointed.

"I see..." That dream was too much for me, huh...

[Host, if you attain first place, you can wish for your dream to come true and get the handsome man in your bed anytime you want!] System encouraged brightly.

Tian Xi sighed in resolution. These types of situations...in the novels, if the host refuses to comply, it'd only lead to obliteration. Might as well "compete," or whatever.

She still hadn't lived her life to the fullest yet as one of the youngest, richest, beautiful, and most successful independent women in the world. Graduating from a top university at 17, Tian Xi decided to put in her utmost effort to do something big early on so that she could sit back and relax for the remainder of her life later. At 23, Tian Xi's net worth was towering at slightly above $720 billion USD with a company she brought up herself from scratch with an annual revenue of about $500 billion. The company was geared toward technology and technological development. It started with one computer, and with a little bit of tweaking and slightly illegal means, Tian Xi quickly brought her small company to the top to become the second most prominent in the world. Tian Xi was predominantly lazy, so after her quick success and with the large influx of capital she soon left the business to run and develop on its own with an advanced software she put together. Since then, she was quite lowkey and never met another business partner nor did she wish to personally establish any more connections as she wanted to avoid anything related to the word "work" like the plague.

The only thing Tian Xi could say she was dissatisfied about would be the lack of men in her life. She had a couple of boyfriends, but none of the relationships progressed successfully. In high school, she was the youngest student and none of the male students wanted to openly court her for fear of being declared a pedophile. In her last year of college, her senior confessed and they went out for a while only for the man to find out he was gay all along. Disappointed, Tian Xi went to a bar to "drink her sorrows away" and ended up in a one-night stand with a stud, finally getting rid of her chastity even if it was a traumatic experience. The man kissed like a dog and it was really unpleasant. Because of that first time, she avoided sex and horny men.

Before Tian Xi's death, she had just gotten back from settling the last of her business matters for the last time and was ready to spend the rest of her life in relaxation; she also thought to leisurely look for a hot and skilled man to live with from then on as well. Alas, she fell asleep on her large, comfortable bed and had a nose-bleed inducing dream and died of excessive blood loss in her sleep before she could even plan out her next course of action.

"Let's go, 001."

The soul left the personal space and quietly slipped into the first mission world.

.

.

.

A/N: haha...that was my first ever written smut scene so forgive me if it isn't satisfying OTL I will try harder next time! 

62