Arc 4.19 Queen Mother
2.5k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nile beamed a wild smirk, his icy blue eyes fiercely shone with determination to continue flaunting his skills in hopes of wooing his wife with his awesome skills not only in bed but also in battle.

He preferred that Alex stayed at the side so that she could watch everything without missing even a blink, but when he thought about how he could also show her personally how synergized and well-matched they were as an immortal couple of sorts he kept his mouth shut in a proud smile.

Before Lily could regain her composure after having lost a couple teeth as she drooled her acidic yellow blood, Nile wordlessly hoisted Alex up by her waist, his other hand poised under her heel as he launched her into the air with brute strength. At the same time, Alex didn't fail to notice his intentions and also pivoted off of his palm and flew straight up towards Lily's right knee.

She waited until she had reached the back of her knee before clinging on. Stably standing on the ridges of the armor around Lily's knee, she didn't hesitate to drive the sword straight into the joint, eliciting a frenzied shriek from her opponent. Not even a second later, the cry intensified as Nile had launched himself onto Lily's other knee with the power of his legs alone, taking out a glasslike lustrous sword of his own from his system storage and stabbing it straight into that knee as well.

They both promptly kicked themselves off of the joints not forgetting their respective swords; Nile sauntered through the air to catch his wife to land together with her snuggly in his arms.

When their feet contacted the ground, Lily had fallen to her knees that were gushing out blood from their incisions. Alex could tell from the sound behind them that some other reinforcements had already arrived as more voices could be heard as well as multiple feet shuffling around the floor.

She could also sense that Tyler was there.

With him around, Alex no longer had to concern herself with her group. She felt that although she could care less about the well-being of the troops, the four men that Nile had given her were especially endearing.

Altair was the most reliable of them all, stoic and serious; a great leader to fall back on if the other superiors were not around. Bellatrix got irritated and fired up easily but he was always the one who doted the most on his comrades. The idiotic clown and jokester of the group was Ophiuchus, if that wasn't obvious already, while Saiph was always quiet but was the most versatile and cooperated well with everyone--the perfect battle partner in every sense of the term.

As if detecting that his wife was thinking about other men again while he was still around, Nile angrily bit the helix of her ear as he growled lowly, "It seems I didn't punish you severely enough."

Then he jumped backwards and repeatedly side to side with his tightened grip on Alex to flawlessly dodge Lily's chaotically flailing tail that was swinging every which direction in completely random movements.

He didn't even break a single drop of sweat throughout the entire ordeal and still had plenty of breath to spare as his fingers purposefully tickled Alex's waist, "My queen, wait until we get back. I promise you won't be able to get up for the next week or two."

Seeing that Lily wasn't calming down anytime soon, Nile dashed faster than the eye could see behind the ugly monster and carelessly swung his sword upward, chopping off that pesky tail like a piece of butter. It was either that the iridescent sword was extremely high-caliber or the man himself was a god of war with boundless strength, or both.

It wouldn't be unfounded for Nile to be that way, as he did have one thousand years under his belt.

The tail was lopped off just like that, and not even a single drop of blood strayed or sprayed about as the cut was so clean. The acid simply followed the law of gravity after Lily's taut muscles finally let loose due to the nerves having lost their senses and the blood dribbled out in droves, splashing onto the ground and forming a large pool that even Nile had to avoid.

He tsked, annoyed that the acid was an obstacle to his vivid and otherwise perfect performance for his courting Alex.

At least he didn't have to approach the thing from behind anymore as the tail was already gone.

Speaking of the tail, it landed with a loud and reverberating thud as it screeched and scratched against the crystalline floor, wiggling about for a good minute or two before finally seizing its movements altogether.

Lily seemed lost without her feet and tail. She could still move, crawling like an ant but of course, she was a giant ant that was still over 15 feet tall even on all fours.

Pushed into a corner, she could only resort to turning into a rabid dog, crawling about and threatening to swallow Alex and Nile up into her mouth as she continued shrieking like she was also trying to break their eardrums.

If her teeth hadn't been shattered from the center and fractured all around that initial hole, her ability to chew them into bits and pieces would have been another way to harm the duo but alas.

Nile was simply too overpowered ah. If his previous body didn't have those handicaps they really would not have failed the third world.

This world was different in that Nile was handicapped by being a human unable to withstand the acid of the aliens. Other than that single shortcoming, the parameters of the body relied on his own stats!

Lily's cries were growing more and more hoarse as she had been screaming all day even as a human when she was sexing around with the men and then after she turned into her alien form, as she was being hacked away limb by limb.

Aimlessly clawing at Nile to no avail, she tried to struggle a little bit more in anger before deciding that she had no chance this time to make a comeback. She screeched, trying to call for her reinforcements that were actually nonexistent by this point in time as their small groups had already disposed of most of not all of the aliens on the ship. At the very least, there were no longer any aliens that were from her faction, while Alex's aliens--though very few--had all hidden under her orders.

Even the royal guards had been completely annihilated by the recon team and few reinforcements that had arrived in a timely manner earlier. Tyler had easily ripped one apart singlehandedly, then decided to just sit back and let his comrades handle the rest only stepping in if they had trouble.

As if accepting her loss, Lily sharply cried before slowly morphing back into her human skin. The sounds of bones cracking and metal clashing against metal resounded before all that could be seen was a naked blonde-haired Lily, her red eyes were dull and her bountiful breasts were no longer there. It looked as if even her flesh and fat had been flayed as her chest was bloody and flat, the pink meat underneath exposed and dripping with yellow blood.

Her knee-caps were expectedly crushed, and her teeth broken save for the back few teeth. The alien's tail was a strange thing in that nowhere had visibly taken its place on her human body, but Alex knew that the bottom half of Lily's spine was utterly shattered. She was only still alive because she was no longer a human, but an alien.

In an attempt to survive, Lily tried appealing to Nile with her pitiful appearance, tears soaking her cheeks as she tried to crawl up to him with arms stretched out.

"Wu wu... Please help me, Nile..."

Nile looked disgusted to see her, shielding his wife from such an ugly sight by placing his large palm on the back of her head and turning it, flushing it up against his broad chest that was not even the least bit frantic after all that exercise.

Just as he was about to swing his sword to end her, Alex tapped his back with her slender forefinger.

"I want to do it~" She softly protested in his arms.

His cold and hardened ice blue orbs softening considerably, Nile couldn't help the doting smile creeping onto his face as he lowered his sword and placed his girl on the floor gently.

He looked expectantly into Alex's pale blue irises, chin raised with a smirk pasted upon his arrogant countenance.

Alex's bottom eyelids twitched a few times but she didn't say anything as she kind of already knew he wouldn't do anything for free, so she brought her two hands to both of his defined biceps, helping her prop herself up onto her tippy-toes to plant a kiss upon his lips.

Of course, since Nile was so tall, he bent down his head slightly when Alex obliged to giving him his prize for doing a good job. He also inevitably deepened the searing hot kiss, returning his sword to his system space so that both of his powerful arms could wrap themselves around his wife to smother her against his larger body.

He chuckled lowly, voice hoarse with lust after a long battle, "Baby, it's as I thought. Only you could take my breath away."

His chest was heaving unlike before, after their two-minute kiss as opposed to the ten-minute long battle that he actually participated in more heavily than Alex despite having shown up later. 

After they reluctantly parted their lips, Alex nonchalantly turned around before Lily could scratch her with her claws.

Yes, they kissed for two minutes and Lily did not miss that opportunity to try getting closer to Alex in order to attempt killing her one last time.

How stupid. I would have run away to bide for some more time, though it wouldn't have made much of a difference in your case I guess.

Soundlessly, Alex brought her sword down swiftly and mercilessly. Lily's long blonde hair was chopped off along with her head as the former fluttered lightly onto the ground and the latter rolled around for a few seconds before coming to a stop at Alex's feet. There was an unresigned look on Lily's face as her brows were brought together and her eyes opened wide.

Without any warning or notice, Alex fell, losing herself in the darkness of her own consciousness.

Before she completely zoned out, she could hear Nile's panicked voice as she fell into his warm yet trembling embrace, "Alex!"

.

.

.

Um, I didn't proofread the first half or so of this chapter so if there are lapses in past/present tense, just auto-correct it all in your mind hahaha...

33