Arc 4.31 Queen Mother
2.6k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Son you can't have her calling you baby all the time anymore. Aren't you a man?"

In truth, Nile, who was now the daunting and unparalleled Marshal of the entire galaxy at age 30 was just feeling envious of his only son who was already four years old. His wife rarely called him anything so endearing outside of the bed yet his son was born with everything he ever wanted!

Nile's face was solemn as he faced the similarly white-haired boy sitting in the sofa across from him. Icy blue eyes met with the same exact tint of blue as both father and son spoke as if conversing about an important business deal that was worth over a billion dollars of investment.

He totally did not disregard that he always called Alex his "baby." Those were two different things after all, and Timothy, said four-year-old, was distracted from being called a man for the first time by his dad so he forgot that his mommy was always called "baby" by his dad, too.

Timothy looked to be in deep thought for a few seconds, then determinedly stared back into his dad's solemn eyes, "You're right. I am a man."

Then he confidently strode out of the living room with his green dinosaur onesie that squeaked with every step to go talk to his mommy about how he's not a little kid anymore, while Nile was feeling smug over the fact that he just successfully swindled his own son.

But he couldn't stay smug for very long.

"Come here, my little darling! Let mommy hug you!" Alex, who had been relegated into a full-time mom after giving birth to Timothy, held out her arms for her adorable little boy to run into the very next morning after everyone finished the savory breakfast that Nile had fixed up.

With little thumps, the chubby mini-Nile was in her arms in less than a minute as the full-sized Nile pouted at the side on his seat at the dinner table, alone.

"Baby," he almost cried, "What about me?"

Alex, who was cleaning off the residue from the corners of Timothy's cute lips with a soft handkerchief rolled her eyes before helplessly asking, "You're right, what about you?"

She already guessed from the previous night when her little baby ran to her to talk about how he was a grown man and not a little kid anymore that it was due to Nile's enticement. Because of him, she had to have a long heart to heart with her little Timmy discussing about what else she could possibly call him.

In the end, she tried many little terms of endearment like honey, dear, sweetie, and even love, but none of them seemed to feel right.

Faced with the big man's puppy dog eyes, Alex sighed in resignation since she had to admit that over the years, Nile had treated her like a priceless treasure and he was a great father, too, as it couldn't have possibly been more obvious how much Timothy looked up to him.

Furthermore, she did promise to love him this lifetime and even thought she didn't know how to, she tried.

The only way she knew was to serve him well in bed and to go along with some of his wishes.

Nile was already aware that his wife really was clueless when it came to love so he didn't really have any real hopes for her to actually fall in love with him so soon, but he was already content with the fact that she was trying for him.

Since she sighed, Nile knew that she already caved in, so he was waiting eagerly for her term of endearment dedicated solely to himself from this point on!

Alex held out her free arm while her other continued to wipe off the smudges of butter from her little Timmy's mouth, "Come here, you devil."

That was what she called him in her head from the beginning anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to just out with it.

Nile's face immediately brightened and donned an exaggerated smile as he jumped out of his seat faster than the speed of light and pounced on the beckoning Alex, knocking both mother and son onto the soft carpeted floor in an overbearing hug. His weight could have smashed them both, but he held himself up so that he was only partially leaning against them.

"You--!" Alex reflexively cushioned Timmy as they fell over, but it turned out that she really didn't have to as Nile's strong and thick arms were already enough to keep both her and their son from contacting the ground too harshly.

And since he was between the two, he snuck in a passionate kiss, eliciting a controlled moan from his little fox underneath him.

Timothy couldn't see as he was pinned down to the ground by his dad's heavy arm but he heard his mommy's small gasps, so he worriedly ask, "Mommy, did you hurt yourself when we fell? Are you okay?"

The little guy struggled under Nile's annoying force of an arm in agitation but the only response he received were more gasps and heavy breathing. As Timmy's movements got more frantic, Nile only tightened his hold on the poor boy.

Stupid dad! Don't you care about mommy at all!

Only after a good three minutes elapsed was Nile satisfied enough to loosen his arm around his bothersome son's body. His other hand was still shamelessly kneading the soft mound on his wife's chest though.

Thankfully, to Timmy, it only seemed as if his dad had fallen and ended up squeezing his mommy's boobs on the way on accident.

It was always that way, after all.

"Are you happy now?" Alex exhaled softly, her misty eyes glaring up at her shameless husband who was still fondling her breast despite their son being right there!

"Yes, baby," Nile hoarsely voiced out as he lowered his head to lick her swollen lips, "I'm your exclusive devil."

To which Alex just rolled her eyes, but she didn't know that the heat in her cheeks meant that she was blushing. She'd never felt that way before, so she couldn't even guess how she looked externally at that moment. It's not like she was staring into a mirror, after all.

When he saw her blushing for the first time ever, Nile groaned in frustration that he couldn't just take her right then and there because of his son's presence. That was the first time in all of their lifetimes that his wife had actually blushed!!! It was so, seductive! And worst of all was that he was already controlling himself so well during their kiss but that single expression from his wife was enough to drive him crazy!

Nile had been so sexually frustrated ever since his son turned two. Timmy always slept in between them on their bed and never wanted to stay in his own room, so Nile couldn't have his way with his wife every night like the old days. Only occasionally when the little guy was in a deep sleep could he and Alex freely roll around in the sheets, which were only on the weekends when he didn't have school the next day so he stayed up late until he fell asleep on his own.

They were proper parents, believe it or not, as they really found the kid super endearing.

Well, at least, Alex was a good parent. Nile had other plans for his son who had a lot of potential. He cared very little for the guy's innocence and tried to reason with Alex that it was early sex-ed--the earlier the boy was taught, the better. That way, no mistakes could happen, and he could be prepared for his own future wife.

So, while Alex had forbidden Nile from ruining Timmy's sleep at night, that didn't stop the shameless devil from seducing her during the day. Sometimes, the kid would come home from school to be met with a scene that couldn't be described in the kitchen, laundry room, living room, or even the bathroom, but because he was taught well by his dad the boy would politely and quietly close the door and walk away, acting as if he was never there. But truthfully, what his dad really taught him was to "engrave the short scenes he was able to catch into his memory so that he could one day do that to his own wife and be as great of a man as himself."

Quoted by Nile Betelgeuse. Father of the century.

Alex was unaware of these lessons going on behind her back.

After all, it was one of the rare secrets that his dad was willing to share with him, so Timmy really treasured it.

And there was no way in hell Nile would invoke his fox's ire upon himself by spilling the beans that their son already knew a thing or two. Or four. Or a lot more.

It was hard thinking that they'd have to leave the kid one day, but rather than mope around they decided to just give him the best life that they could before then.

And that's what they did until the very end. Unfortunately, Timmy never did find someone that could catch his eye throughout their entire lives, and even if he did it was a mission world, and they never would get to see grandchildren unless it was another host--but that was impossible because Nile had gotten rid of them years ago. They didn't care for grandchildren, though, and really only wanted Timothy to be happy in every other aspect.

Also, he was half alien, not that it changed anything as the only thing notably different was that he was immune to the acidic properties of the alien blood and he had abnormal strength and speed (but that could have also been due to his godly dad, too). His blood was normal, though.

Actually, regarding their identity as hosts, the two of them had told the boy when he was old enough, so that he wouldn't have to worry about never seeing them again even when they died and left him alone.

That's why, when Nile and Alex were on their deathbed in each other's arms, although Timothy was extremely sad to see them go, he knew they would see each other again in the next world--and hopefully soon because he didn't want to be alone for too long. And frankly, even one second was too long as both of them gradually stopped breathing and their bodies started to grow colder and colder.

Even though he was already physically a grown man, Timothy couldn't stop his tears from falling as he called out with a heartbreaking voice that cracked, lying in between his parent's bodies with both of their hands held tightly in his own, "Dad... Mommy..."

 

 

 

Sorry little bun couldn't get much screen time OTL promise the child will get much more in the arcs to come! (ง •̀_•́)ง

37