Arc 4.32 Queen Mother
3.6k 11 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the personal void space, Tian Xi felt anguished. Of course she knew how sad and lonely her little Timothy would be since both of his beloved parents had died and left him! She didn't even have to see him to know.

He wasn't like her, who felt nothing at her own parents' funeral. Timmy was a sweet child who loved his parents dearly.

If 001 took the time to pay attention to Tian Xi's doting thoughts, he would feel the urge to slap her across the face ah!

That's because, while Timothy was indeed the definition of a filial and loving son to his parents, to others he was no different from a ruthless and merciless tyrant!

No one was allowed within a foot's distance from himself or he would directly break an arm or a leg, and any woman who had dared to try seducing him would be immediately sent to his dad's soldiers by night time as any other woman aside from his mommy was disgusting in his eyes.

And when he turned 16, he was officially declared the future Marshal once his dad stepped down. As the vice-Marshal, his training routine was even harsher than his dad's! It was because he would always overhear the soldiers talking about his mommy, and his dad had previously given him permission to take matters into his own hands if any other man had eyes on his mommy. Even if he was kind of proud about how great his mommy was, he wasn't happy that other men would ogle her because that's what his dad had engraved into his mind--that such a thing was wrong and could break his parents apart if nothing was to be done.

He didn't know that his dad was just being petty.

Similarly, though, if any woman other than his mommy were to be ogling and talking about his dad, that woman would be sent straight to the soldiers to play with as well. He actually did this only because he felt that if his dad didn't have to deal with other men then his mommy shouldn't either.

Also, he was only following after his dad's footsteps. On more than one occasion, he'd seen Nile ordering his soldiers to properly entertain any woman who wasn't his mommy that dared to touch or approach him.

The kid was extremely filial by becoming his parent's protector, but he was definitely not as innocent as Tian Xi believed him to be!

Especially since 001 was aware of the boy's knowledge in that.

Well, he never touched a woman, but it was already enough for him to know what went on behind closed doors thanks to his shameless father.

But no matter how much taller he had gotten over the years, he was always going to be Tian Xi's little baby, even if he towered over her just like his father. His deep voice would always sound like a toddler's in her ears, too. Hell, even if she knew the atrocious deeds he'd done and how many lives he'd ruined, to Tian Xi he would always be her perfect and unsullied baby. Besides, those people in the mission worlds were nothing to them to begin with.

Thinking about Timothy, she really wanted to hurry up and go to the next world so he wouldn't have to be alone anymore. She, herself, knew how much she hated that feeling. So, without wasting anymore time (even if time didn't flow in her personal space), she prompted 001 to hurry and tell her information so she could go to the Void World, upgrade her skills, and head to the next world.

[List of Completed Missions and Tasks]

[Main Mission: Become the Queen Mother of the Aliens. Reward: 5000 points]

[Side Mission: Achieve Pair Title: Golden Couple of the Galaxy. Reward: 2500 points]

[Side Task 1: Make Tyler and Faust your Royal Guards. Reward: 2000 points (1000 points each)]

[Side Task 2: Gain the loyalty of the aliens. Reward: 250 points per alien (limit 10)]

[Side Task 3: Kill the aliens. Reward: 100 points per alien (limit 30)]

[Side Task 4: Bring down the Rigel family. Reward: 1500 points]

[Side Task 5: Make the Aldebaran family regret tossing the original Alex away. Reward: 3000 points]

[Side Task 6: Complete the original's mission to research on the alien species. Reward: 2500 points]

[Total points earned: 22000. Total points deducted: 1000]

[Host Stats]

System: 001

Name: Tian Xi

Age: 25

Class: C

Cumulative Points: 110,401 (+22000)

Points: 3800 (+22000)

Skill Points: 1 (+1)

Skills: Hacking (max), Management (max), Taekwondo (max), Swordsmanship (expert), Marksmanship (basic)

Number of Worlds Completed: 3 (3 complete, 1 failure)

Stats:

INT - 87/100

STR - 43/100 (+5)

AGI - 35/100 (+4)

Charm (CRM) - 92/100 (+2)

VIT - 45/100 (+3)

LCK 2/100 (+1)

Before Tian Ci could ask about how she got the extra skill and luck points, 001 had already took the initiative to answer, [You have received the accomplishment, "Next Generation," for having a child. There will be no further accomplishments regarding childbirth or childrearing so I wouldn't bother trying to make an entire soccer team just to bring up your luck.

Even more important is that until you officially give birth to your first child in the void world, you won't be able to conceive another because you are technically going to be pregnant with him or her until then.]

Sighing in disappointment, Tian Xi soon perked back up since at least she raised it up even if only by a measly point! So, it turned out that conceiving a child was worth some luck! If one thought about it, it made sense as not only would it take luck to run into another host but to also take the time to get together rather than destroying each other was already diverging from the point of the competition.

Furthermore, Tian Xi felt that just their one child was enough.

Tian Xi pulled up the system store and decided to buy an extra skill point so that she could max out the swordsmanship skill, taking away 1000 points.

During the alien world, even though she could have used the pulse rifles, she ended up relying on the Sword of Oblivion more. Also, seeing Gu Yuan's impeccable skill with his own sword accompanied by his unrivaled strength, she was inspired to just max out her swordsmanship skill.

Even though she still wouldn't be as OP as that devil because of their difference in strength and experience, at least she could still rival him in terms of skill.

Right after she purchased the skill point, she was transported to the C-class lounge with the two giant signs floating above as always.

[Void Countdown: 999 years 364998 days 20:32:15]

[Leaderboard]

[Rank 1: Han Li - 37325 points]

[Rank 2: Gu Yuan - 28505 points]

[Rank 3: Ah Li - 28270 points]

[Rank 4: Tian Xi - 24800 points]

[Rank 5: Bi Momo - 23255 points]

[Rank 6: Liu Youran: 22715 points]

[Rank 7: Wen Ren - 22175 points]

.....

.....

.....

Justin Embers and Kim Anderson were no longer on the leaderboard that had less than 70 of the original 100 contestants remaining. Since they were veterans, Tian Xi knew that just a simple Level 4 or above world would not have been able to stump them, so maybe they encountered someone else in their last mission and failed.

She soon completely disregarded them, though, since they had nothing to do with her aside from the fact that she no longer had to compete with them.

When Tian Xi got to the dojo, instead of continuing to invest in the Marksmanship skill like she had initially intended during her last stay in the void world, she completely mastered the Swordsmanship skill, bringing it up to grandmaster level. She only left the dojo after three void hours had finally passed.

Returning to the lounge, she had already foreseen that Gu Yuan would be standing there waiting for her.

Her devil's thin lips raised in a gentle arc, causing her to unconsciously smile back when he beckoned her over with one hand, "Let's go. Our baby's waiting for us."

She didn't hesitate to run up to him because he was right--their baby was waiting for them all by himself!

After four worlds, she felt that being thrown into that reinforced steel wall was nothing now. Especially since her precious child was waiting for them to bring him to the next world.

A/N: This time the two of them were in a rush to get to the next world, which is understandable, I hope! xD They don't want to keep baby waiting for too long ah! 

45