Chapter 12: Hermesia
141 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nothing, Hermesia!" Drusus alarmed.

Hermesia is a full fledged Knight, one of the few Knights in the Kingdom who are women. It takes more than talent to reach that status. It would mean relentless ambition, killer instinct, and supreme confidence to topple all the competitors to reach that position. Yet tonight, she only wears her Knight’s sigil, a wraith holding a spear with a panther beside it, in her ceremonial uniform. Hermesia is as beautiful as they say, beige hair tied in a ponytail and she taller than most women. Her sharp eyes like a bird of prey, there is no mistaking her for some soft girl but a hardened warrior.

"Good, now go away before I beat you." Hermesia said and Drusus fled. Hermesia sat down and took Deimos’s bottle. She gulps it in one go.

"Let me be direct, Deimos. I don’t like you. I think you are too soft to achieve real power in this kingdom. Yet my father and eldest brother won’t stop nagging at me to get married. " Hermesia said.

Is that the only reason? 

"This is the deal. When we get married, I will leave you alone. You are free to fuck whoever you want. I will do my duty to produce an heir but other than for that purpose I will choose whomever I want to sleep with." Hermesia says.

"Now, why would that be so?" Deimos asked as he forked his lobster.

"What do you mean?" 

"I heard that you are sleeping with a certain deviant."  Deimos says as he chews on the juicy seafood.

Hermesia is confused then slowly it dawned on that Deimos is referring to Vulcar, the monstrous attack dog of Brutus. She regains her composure turning to anger and indignation. She slams the table silencing the room and bringing attention to them.

"I will not have such malicious accusations thrown at me!" Hermesia roars her face contorting.

It was a rumor, at first. Deimos heard whispers in the docks about the latest gossips in the court and this one caught his attention. Deimos's spies reported that she has been seen in that brute's estate in the wee hours.

Careless and stupid. You do not shit where you eat. Deimos didn’t believe it because he could not fathom the reason until now.

Hybristophilia. It is the sexual arousal derive from acts of violence.

Deimos realized that Hermesia is a hybristophile by the look in her eyes, that is why she is attracted to that violent giant. Deimos knows of Vulcar's work. A long list of horrible deeds including murder, plunder, and rape. In the last major war, the Ultar Uprising, Vulcar personally killed an entire monastery of nuns because they were allegedly guilty of helping the Ultar insurgents. But before he butchered them, he violated every single women and children, girls and boys. The Angel Blade discovered this crime and detained Vulcar, almost killing the giant psychopath. If not for his master's protection, Vulcar would have been executed by the King.

Hermesia remove her glove then threw it at Deimos's face.

A challenge for a Duel.

"You will apologize to me as you shit yourself. Pick that up." Hermesia challenged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S

Hello fellow BloodSharks! Thank you for coming this far in my story. I hope you are enjoying yourselves. If not then, I would like to request just a few lines of review that would greatly help in improving the story.

To that end, I would request the you comment below and enumerate on at least 3 things you like in the story and at least 3 thing you do not like in the story. Your reviews would help a ton! All the best - Evaldai

3