Chapter-3, Young Passion
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 - One’s Passion

Back to the present, Divit was talking to himself in his head

It is fortunate that this much activity is not that tough and doesn’t use qi, so it doesn't activate that tyrant blood of mine, I really don’t want to feel that heavy feeling like that incident once again and maybe...maybe 

Dad is right, living a long peaceful life is not bad…although I am not a prince. We are rich enough to be called high class. And one day I will be able to meet my great-grandchild like great grandfather did by meeting me…only that if that incest...sigh.

At this point the acting of mc was at its peak, he had a more tired face than the other three, he even collapsed…the other 4 were also overacting a little so that their punishment can be relaxed ..and their acting maybe showed its effects so they were left early.

“Hey, divit wanna go to Roy's birthday party tonight? Roy has invited all of us” said Kumbh

“But why is Roy inviting us? We are not in that much of a good term with him”divit replied.

“hehe don’t you know, I heard from someone that her sister who studies in class B started a tantrum to invite us so that she can meet divit ”interjected Vibish.

“ah this might be true, although she never said it, from her expressions whenever she meets divit, anyone can tell that she is a maiden in love, but I don’t get it. Divit you both are good looking and family status is almost the same too, why don’t you get close to her?”Megh joined in.

“What nonsense are you blabbering, there is nothing like you said, and you guys can go. I won’t be coming".Divot said nonchalantly.

(I am not a fool, I know that she likes me, she once saw me using the power of the harmonized state a year ago incidentally when I used my power to save a kid from a car accident since then she had gained feelings for me…but it’s like dad said, a normal girl can’t excite my blood, romantic feelings towards her is impossible. Dad said that it is our blood instinct to remain pure by only being attracted to the strong or of the same blood)he thought.

“Hmm, do you think we will even be let inside if you don't come?”  Kumbh shouted.                                                                                                       

“come on mc you know that party is more like a mixer for single like us, and  she must have known that you already know, that she insisted on inviting you, if you still don’t go, it will break her heart and your love story will end before it started”

That’s my goal actually but of course he didn’t say that aloud. Divit thought again

“you guys can go…. I am busy”

“Hump don’t we know that you’ll be going to watch the martial art tournament final for the shackled realm fighters. which is tonight, you sure love these competitions even if you can't fight because of your weird unknown reasons. You have incredible fighting sense and you even coach us, train us..help us strategize our fights.

That’s right although he knows that he can’t fight but he can’t get rid of the excitement of fighting and boiling blood, so he is trying to enjoy life in his own way by helping these  3 geniuses who have already reached the harmonized state at the age of 17 and participates in rookie competitions

Vibish added “divit, although you can hide it from others but we 4 have known each other since when we were 10 years old .we know that u reached harmonized state long ago, maybe even before than us.and you love fighting on stage too, so why don’t u go on stage and show your valor.

Divit: stop it, you know that I won't be stopping myself for no reasons.

Vibish: “yeah we know, you probably have a good reason.”

Divit: “Why  do you keep saying it if you already know?”

Kumbh trying his best: “Then you have to come to the party at least tonight”

After much of their pestering he finally submitted “ok pick me up at 8 from my home, the tournament will end by then and I would have reached home.”

“It will be probably late by then, but better than not going”

“Ok, bye see you guys there”

“See ya”

After separating from them divit smiled wryly but his eyes filled with the light of determinations.

For the past few years, he only practiced his family fist art which is the only thing cultivation art that doesn't harm him

And learned new things, he used every means possible to gain knowledge.

He read books on war strategy, bio of historic people even those people who shined before the great change.

Read books on high realm cultivators about their cultivation experiences which cost an amount, which normal people will never be able to reach.

 Every week he will go meet his grandpa and great-grandpa and talk about their path and life of cultivation.

His mental realm is way above his peers, even those of higher realms can't compare to him on that.

At harmonized state, generally a cultivator learns 3 or 4 techniques to utilize the qi and manifest it in physical form to hurt their opponents. but he learned them like crazy and learned 100 of them, well saying that he can perform them is not right, actually, he has not performed even 1, but he has thoroughly deciphered their mechanism. theoretically performing them poses no problem. and also he was the one who chose techniques for megh, Kumbh, and vibish.

He finally reached home, he has two younger siblings, a brother and a cute little sister with his sister being the youngest and him being the eldest from both. There is no need to mention how much he dotes on his sister, sometimes his brother even complains that his elder brother doesn’t love him as much as he does to their sister.

 

The first thing he saw when he got inside his home was that his little siblings were watching tv and currently arguing over what to watch.

Anuja was his 8 yrs old sister, in divits eye she was a cute kid with brown hairs reaching her shoulders, tied in a ponytail. wearing a light blue dress and a pink frock with a bit of baby fat on her chicks and black eyes and Anuj his brother was 11 yrs old and in his eyes, just a little brat bullying her dear sister. yeah that explanation fits for both of them according to him.

Anuj : little sister you have been watching tv for the 2 hrs already and now it's my turn.

Anuja said while making a cute face: but I want to see more, my favorite part is yet to come… don't you feel pity for this cute child ….don't do this second brother.  

Anuj had to admit that he was going to submit there for a second in front of her cuteness, but he had seen her notoriety very well so he was on his guard, but soon he panicked...because he saw divit coming in and anuja making a teary face.

Anuja crying slowly: big brother, big brother come here your little cute charming super dazzling sister is being bullied.

Divit: Anuj you nosy brat how many times do I have to tell that don't bully your sister, you have to treasure her like a pearl. now give her the remote control of tv.

Anuj knew now that he can't win now but he didn't want to retreat as he really wanted to see his favorite show, but then he saw divit secretly handing him his phone. he understood that his brother wanted him to use his smartphone to watch what he wants and yield to anuja, well he had no reason not to comply and went in his room after taking divits smartphone.

Divit actually knows that his sister likes to get spoiled by him and sometimes takes unfair advantage but he just can't say no after saying her cute face, but as a big brother he also can't wrong his brother now, can he?

Soon he had lunch and got ready to leave and watch the tournament.

Just as he was leaving his home sneakily he heard a soft voice,

Anuja: “big brother where are you going?” she said while looking at him with her charming eyes.

Divit: ah anuja ...brother ..brother is going to ….to the library yes its the library.

Anuja giggled cutely and said: oo big brother, why are you trying to fool me, I am young but not stupid. I know you are going to watch the martial tournament.

Divit: “well anuja aren't you a smart one,” he said while pinching her fluffy cheeks lightly.

Anuja “take me with you too big brother, anuja wants to spend time with big brother ”. She said by tilting her head a little.

Divit stood no chance in front of her cuteness and readily agreed.

Then a duo of a doting brother and an 8 years old girl which numerous times have made her 2nd brother go almost insane took a cab to watch a tournament.

In the cab, divit saw anuja eating an expensive-looking chocolate

Divit: anuja isn't this the expensive chocolate dad brought us from his trip from our neighboring continent, and we had only 3 of them left?

Anuja: yes brother, it's the same.

Divit: “then how do you have one now, you ate yours and half of mine too, and I ate half too, and Anuj saved it to eat later...oo.”

After saying that he realized what actually had happened. and made a weird face.

Aiyoo  sorry little brother, big brother will make it up for you or I will try to.he thought

Anuja saw him making a weird face and asked “what happened brother”?

Divit: nothing...make sure to brush when we get home.

Anuja: Of course big brother.

Divit : …..sigh…..  My poor brother.

1