Chapter-4 don’t  you dare touch her
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-4         don’t you dare touch her  

They took a cab and soon reached the stadium, today was the finals for martial artists of age gap 18-22. The winner in this age group is always a Shackle realm warrior. 

Today was the final between 20 yrs old Draco from a private dojo and the winner of last year for the same age group 22 yrs old Jacob from the state university.

Draco was in the early shackle realm and Jacob was the same. Next year onward Jacob will graduate and spend some of his next years in the army which are mandatory for everyone.

In this era anyone who joined and graduated from a martial university, dojo, or any organization will have to serve in the army to fend off against the mob crowd of the beast and help humanity. The time period of the service is not fixed but is based on their achievement value.

 After harmonizing state, which has its own 3 sub-stages comes the first realm of shackle realm. If the harmonizing realm is making our body familiar with qi then the shackled realm is using the qi in the body to attack a seal or shackles of your body and go past the limits and open the path to their evolution.

The early shackled realm means that the skin and outer muscle of cultivator alone even without the use of qi grows and strengthens exponentially and based on how well the foundation is its limit for growth also increases.

The mid-stage is for blood and the late stage is for the brain and nerves.

The duo of brother and sister soon took seats in the middle row, the stadium was made to hold championship level of battles, thus even though today was final for the regional champion of age group 18-22. There wasn't much of a crowd. but still ⅓ of the stadium was filled.

Jacob was the first who entered the ring, as soon as he entered people started whispering and shouting some words which were difficult to understand because of the clamor, but one word which everybody must be hearing well was ‘genius’.

Anuja: Big brother, why is everyone shouting genius.is this guy really a genius? 

Divit with his discerning eyes could tell that Draco has a stable foundation and if trained at this rate can surely become a big shot.he said 

“yes he is indeed a genius, reaching this realm at this age of 20 is something rare and worthy of being called a genius.on the other hand his opponent is quite normal.”

Anuja: “So is he gonna win? I saw in movies that geniuses always win!”.

Divit: “that is not true, he might be a cultivation genius but a fighting genius is another thing, and not to mention that his opponent is 2 years old and is probably more experienced and they both are in the same realm. Judging by this alone the previous champion has a better chance to win”.

Then came the last year champion, as soon as he entered divit frowned. Anybody could tell that there was something wrong with him.

Anuja: “big brother, this champion guy looks kinda tired.”

Even anuja could tell, divit  and anuja stood up and moved to seats closer to ring

The champion Jacob’s face was pale...looking white, probably an internal injury or something unknown altogether

The arena was big enough to hold 12 cars of 5 seats.

 

Both the champion and challenger came face to face. the referee whistled, which marked the start of the match.

Draco took the lead by making a quick dash and closing the distance between them and attacked with his open palm aimed at the chest of Jacob.

Jacob hurriedly made a cross with arms to block the attack, apparently surprised by Draco's speed.

But Jacob’s eyes opened wide because he was pushed back, he hurriedly fled back and punched in the air. 

“Air punch” he shouted and repeated the same movement 5 times.

The challenger made some weird movements like dodging something in the air.

Anuja: “brother, why is that guy punching nothing and why is the other guy dancing.”

Divit: “they are not dancing anuja, the first guy used a qi technique air punch. it condenses the qi of the body in air and moves towards the opponent like a block of hard air. the other guy is just dodging it. although this kind of attack is not very damaging. but it is very fast and tough to dodge in a short distance.”

The challenger loudly shouted “haha, is that how are you gonna fight me, by running?

“You so-called champion Jacob. Let me show you what a genius truly is.”

He did the same movement as the champion and made 7 fist movements faster than Jacob.

Jacob quickly tried to dodge. but was only able to dodge  4 of them. one hit his chest and the other two his legs and he soon had trouble keeping his balance.

Challenger Draco didn’t lose the opportunity his legs glowed red and he again crossed the distance between them in an instant and joined his two hands and smashed it towards the chest of the champion.

The champion fell on his back and he even bounced up a little.

Jacob: “I qui.”.

Draco: “not that quick”

He joined his two hands again and this time they glowed and seemed one size big.

“Gorilla smash” he shouted and hit Jacob’s chest heavily.

Blood poured out of Jacob’s mouth like a fountain and he got unconscious.

The referee signaled the fight to end.

The new champion Draco showed an evil smile on his face. He looked towards the crowd, smiled arrogantly, and left.

The audience was shocked because the match was too short and one-sided.

Divit sighed because of two reasons.

The champion indeed was talented, no doubt about that.but his method was cruel, there was no need to make the last attack.

That attack will probably result in a big injury and addition to the already bad condition of Jacob’s. until he gets a great medicine, his cultivation path will be hard and short.

After that there were some matches of harmonized realm cultivators..there was still some time for the birthday party so he stayed and watched the fights.

Divit: anuja, did you like the matches?

Anuja: “It was good big brother, but I am not interested in them. I came here just to be with big brother”.

Divit: “aa you cutie, big brother also wants to spend time with you.”

They stood up and moved to the left like everyone else.

Outside the stadium 

“Big brother, let’s buy ice cream to eat after dinner”

“ you glutton anuja, you never leave any opportunity to eat sweet thing do you”

Anuja smiled brightly “big brother knows me the best”.

“Ok little sis, let's take a cab first, The cab we booked on the app will come soon.”

The cab came after 5 minutes.

Divit was opening the door of the cab to enter. But he felt something and was pushed back and fell on the road.

Divit watched closely and he noticed that the guy who pushed him was actually the guy who won today, the new champion Draco.

Divit “ fu*k off, I am taking this cab”.

Divit stood up and said: “but we booked this cab, you can book your own.”

 Draco: “humph do you think, I care, go get another one if you don’t wanna get hurt”.

Anuja was very angry seeing his brother fell. 

She shouted “you bully, you demon how dare you hurt big brother….you are a demon. an ugly bully”

Draco: “isn’t your mouth something, let me shut it up for you”.

Draco said this and swung his leg toward anuja’s face, trying to kick her face.

Anuja knew what was coming and was scared.

At that moment 

There was an argument going on between the two groups in the divit’s brain.

Inside his brain, there was a court 

Side 1, a divit tied in shackles and chains all around him but in shiny armor with a killing intent: “use your power and kill him and you Mr glasses, don’t you dare say that let him go and get anuja hurt”.

Side 2, a scholarly Divit with spectacle: “this time we half agree with him, let’s use full power and cripple him for life.”

Side1 Divit with armor: “why does it matter? killing him or crippling him, didn’t both of them will cost us 1 year of life span. then why does it matter?”

Side2: “it’s not about the life span. There are cameras here, there is something as law, killing him will trouble us and our family. but because he already dared to attack anuja. Just crippling can be barely considered as self-defense.”

Side1: “what if he is some young master with influence, if he is alive wouldn’t he come back haunting us”.

Side2: “killing someone shouldn’t be done so casually, we can only hope that he doesn’t have influence”.

Side3, judge divit in black clothing.

“Enough, It has been decided, for his atrocious act of even thinking of hurting anuja full power shall be used, cripple his cultivation. make him unable to cultivate forever.

1