Chapter-6 Hijack?
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome to the Desolate continent”

There was still quite a distance from the land so they could see - a big ass never-ending land, probably a continent covered in blue mist, surrounded by dozens of islands. 

 The guy in brown-black robe continued

 “Whatever you did, it has brought you here. This is the Desolate continent, one of the five continents.”

“The island in front of you is one of the many islands surrounding it.”

Every prisoner kid sucked in a breath full of air 

They were scared because they knew what this continent was...this was the only continent out of the 5 continents, where there was no human civilization at all. the reason being the whole continent being surrounded by some dense weird blue

which although definitely strong, but harmful to the body was present.

“A guy with a good physical body said, why did you bring us here, what do you wanna do with us?”

Everyone was panicking upon listening to the name of the desolate continent. 

Divit was the same, but his reason for panicking was different, he was panicking because he couldn’t see megh, Kumbh, and vibish anywhere…

The guy in the  robe slapped the guy who asked the question

“Who the fu*k are you to question me, you bastard kid”

“Hehe but I’ll answer you anyway because that’s my job haha”

Everyone wanted to say then why hit him, but nobody wanted to stand out so they remained silent.

Meanwhile in divit’s thoughts

His friends were not here, then it might mean that they are dead.

At this moment, he wanted nothing but to gamble it all, unleash everything he was controlling, and start a slaughter right here right now.

Although he knew that even if he is able to kill the guards in robes here...which he wasn’t even sure of doing. Escape is tough.

In both cases, if he succeeds in killing or not killing them, his death will be fixed, either by their hands or because of his own blood.

 And in both cases, he could not avenge his friends.not to mention that he couldn’t even sense the cultivation of the guy in brown-black robes.

Divit in his life never felt this weak.

Just as he was going to bet it all and make a sneak attack

The guard in black and brown robe continued

“You 20 kids along with the other 5 batches in different ships will live here on the islands near desolate continent, where a total of 1000 criminals already live, whom we specially picked up for u cuties.

 And you all will kill each other to death for 2 years like wild beasts. ah, and of course you will have to get food yourself by killing the native beasts and enjoying their flesh. Hahahahah.”

“Hahaha and don’t think of being friends with the criminals they have been given a task to harvest your hearts,” 

“Hmm, why you ask?”

“Because the criminal who has the highest number of     your hearts at the end of two years will be the only one who will be allowed to leave from there and possibly enter our organization too”

Everyone was scared silly but divit was relieved as there was a chance that his friend might be alive.but he was again scared instantaneously. 

“Living on an Island?”

“Fighting criminals to death?”

“Hunting beasts for food?”

How can someone like him who probably has the lowest cultivation here and can’t even fight properly will do that?

His friends were the same, although they were a genius, a genius is still a mere seed, what can he do when a storm comes?

Either get blown away or become a mighty tree.

but he? Can he who is cursed to live a commoner’s life do that?

 

The guard continued “ok now you all know the in and out, we will leave you on the outskirts of the island one by one. You will eventually have to go inside the forest of the island to kill the beast and the criminals to satisfy your hunger and survive the next years”.

And one more thing, only 5 out of the total 100 of you all will be allowed to go out of here, so each and every one of you is an enemy….hahaha it will be fun to see you kill each other.

One of the prisoner kids couldn’t endure this anymore. “What the fuck are you saying!!”

If the wilderness won’t kill us, then the blue mist seeping from the continent to the islands will kill us

“Kill the beast and survive the hunt of criminals?”

“Let me go home, my..my dad is a big man he will pay you, yes more than you ever saw.my dad will make you a rich man”.

The big guard winked towards a small guard

The small guard kicked the guy who just spoke. making him fall in the ocean.

The big guard “hmm if he is lucky he may be able to reach the shore.”

“Nice question though, the quantity of blue mist is low on the islands, so if u can survive you can be cured ...probably”

“Too bad he is not here to listen”

 

“Anybody else has any more questions? I will be pretty happy to give you some answers”. He said then laughed again.

Nobody said anything, some were crying ….   Some had firm eyes, divit could tell that each of them was extraordinary.

The prisoner kids weren't allowed to talk to each other, so everyone was just sitting, just staring at the islands

 

Soon the day ended and the moon started to shine

All 19 of them with average cultivation of mid-stage harmonizing realm and of age being 18-20.with only divit being 15 were dropped on the island alone one by one.

Divit was no exception, thanks to his face and build which are somewhat mature, helped him not to stand out as a weak kid.

In the dead of the night, he was quickly dropped on the island.

On one of the branches of a big tree, the trunk was thick enough to let a healthy male lay on it, and it was on the outer part of the forest, so currently there was no need to hunt beasts

Divit had his eyes closed and his face looked calm and serene like someone who was either very mighty, not afraid of anything, or already gave up the matter of his life and resigned himself to his fate.

But in his head, there was another argument going on.

Side1 martial divit with armor said: “so when are we going to hijack the ship? ''.

1