Chapter-8 Cover them
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’m your boss”

“Ah damn it,fuk shit fuk!”

“Ok...ok I agree”

“Good meet our comrades”

He saw  5 more people, total 7 including him and the so-called boss

Let me introduce you, I’m Divit. the boss

They are, milkman, snake, uncle, eggy

He looked closely towards the other and saw that their face was red and blue, filled with bruises

He thought  “ ah I see, these names and bruises, I am not alone in this dao”

He made eye contact with others and understood their pain, what surprised him was that he could mostly tell why their name was like that

Eggy is bald and has a oval head like an egg

Uncle was a guy with a teen build but a very mature face and a mustache.

He said“Hello everyone, I am fu*k shit fu*k ….no I mean lu Feng”

Divit said “ good so now we are done with the introduction, let us find more of our comrades”

Saying this the party started running

Fu*k shit fu*k or didn’t know what was going on but he still went along

he joined the other 4 and asked “ ummm...so what the hell is going on with him”

One of them said “wait for a while and you will know”

Other nodded, divit ignored them and kept running

Sooner they saw another one of the prisoner kid, still roaming around, not going in the forest

The same thing happened 

Sooner there was 2 more comrade which was named elephant and slap.

This went on for a while until they couldn’t find anyone in the outer parts

Let’s go a little back in time

Divit still using his ability to make decisions

Side 2: the only way to survive is beating our opponent by not fighting at all

And the only way to do that is by making them fear us

Or having someone else do the task

 

Side 1:So what we got to do is make a group and be a leader.

Side 2:We already have enough skill and knowledge to survive, which can also help others and to make them our subordinate we have to... 

Side 1: of course beat them

Side 2: well, can’t deny that, if they are smart enough they will know that it is better to be beside someone strong, and in the future, we will show off some survival skills and some knowledge of beasts and herbs will do the trick.

Side 3: it would still cost us a lot of life span, beating all of them won’t be that easy

Side 2: can’t do anything about that, it is better to beat a lot of small fries rather than fighting big guys.

Side 3: it is not fair to them.

Side 1: they would die without us, we are favoring them.

Side 3: it is cruel, we will be using them.

Side 1 : no, it is logical without our knowledge they would die, either by beasts, criminals, starvation or some random poison and if we help them grow, then and only then we have a chance to leave this island and overthrow those robes guys in the ships.

Side 3: sigh….ok approved.

Present time

Milkman who was apparently the first target which joined was explaining to the others

“Boss wants us to stay together and fight together according to him that’s the only way for the majority to survive”

Elephant said “then why beat us, he can also do this friendly”

Eggy “it is probably to prove his strength, he is saying in  his way that he is worthy”

Slap said “ then what’s up with the names? He is not even letting  us use our real name”

Milkman “ he said that it is for all of us to get close”

Fu*k shit fu*k said “ ok I understand all the names but why slap, snake and milkman, and snake why are u silent? say something!”

Snake “ don’t waste timesss over useless thingsss, and focusss on surviving”

Fu*k shit  fu*k “ fu*k shit fu*k, snake indeed”

Slap said: “during our fight, I caught him off guard once and slapped  him, that’s why  he named me to slap to remind himself of my ability”

All in unison “Woah”

Fu*k shit fu*k said “ this is not a good thing, as much as I know, its probably a method of remembering grudges”

Everyone looked at slap with pitiful eyes

Now everyone was looking towards milkman

Milkman noticed it and said “you want to know why I am named milkman? Frankly, I don’t know, it is just a random thing I guess”

Everyone looked at him closely like they were examining him and true there wasn’t anything weird, he was slightly chubby but that’s all.

But soon they changed this thought 

Divit came and suddenly  he took off milk mans shirt

Divit “now u know, why he is milkman”

 All of them had their eyes opened wide,

Fu*k shit fu*k “ fu*k shit fu*k, are those *oobs,...never mind. For god sake cover them”

fu*k shit said in low voice “oh mama I almost got an erection watching a man, so shameful”

Milkman face was all red and refused to say anything and just stared a fu*k shit fu*k like he was his mortal enemy.

fu*k shit fu*k thought “dammit did he heard it?”

Divit “ ok enough nonsense, go and get some sleep, sleep on those trees which looks like a palm tree, they are stinky but that’s the reason there are no beast or bugs near them”

“Tomorrow we will search for food, and go inside the forest”

Fu*k shit fu*k “ can’t we just stay here, in the outer part?  We will be killed if we go there”.

Divit “ no it is necessary to go in, here there is a lack of good food and meat here, and no source of drinking water, and above all. Those criminals are sure to come here looking for us”

The rest which divit mentioned was less for them but more for him, although the other couldn’t see very well because of the dark but divit knew, that his right hand was completely blue right now.

Indicating that he has already lost more than one-tenth which is atleast10 years of his life in the last 24 hours.

But what surprised him was that there wasn’t that much pain and heaviness which he expected from his father, grandfather, great grandfather, and his own experience.

After some thought, he concluded that it must have something to do with the strange relationship between his blood and the strange blue Qi seeping in from the continent into these islands.

All in all, it only raised his curiosity about the desolate continent

“Looks like I might have to go deep in the continent to have a look”

“Huh who am I kidding even king realm cultivator doesn’t dare to go in, not to mention a harmonizing realm kid like me, which can’t even fight properly”

Soon divit went to sleep too, or at least like others he tried, because like everyone else who was kidnapped to this island was going to have an almost sleepless night. Remembering their loved ones, scared about their future and a strong thirst for power was the only thing in their minds.

Next morning

Divit: ok, so we all are ready, our first aim is to find a stable source of food

Finding more comrade

And increasing our combat ability

Fu*k shit fu*k: what if we encounter those criminals, we are in harmonizing realm, they are probably in mid shackle realm or more. 

Divit: it is simple, if we stay together, a single one of them wouldn’t have the guts to attack us, and if he did we got no other choice than to fight.

Divit: anyone has any experience living in a forest, eating in wild, or any knowledge about herbs?

Everyone just looked at their faces, so the message was clear

Divit: don’t worry about that, if u ever saw any new plant or herb just tell me, don’t even touch anything before asking me, I will also point out a few plants and mushrooms, pick them whenever u saw one.

Soon a party of 8 went inside the forest

 It wasn’t long before they could find some edible mushroom, although there wasn’t any spices and all, it still made them full

Fu*k shit fu*k “ haha boss you are great, I never thought I could have such a meal in this forest, ah right boss what did you do which resulted in making you coming here”

“Be alert, we are not on a field trip. and I guess I crippled a young master.”

“What about you guys,” divit asked them

Before anyone of them could reply

 Divit arbitrarily shouted “ dodge!!”

But it was apparently too late as a boar beast of  half of their height and the same thickness smashed into fu*k shit fu*k,

2 more came with the same smashing motion trying to hit divit and snake, but both of them were able to dodge in time.

divit: don’t panic, he is injured but not dead, 3 of u gang up on the big one, and others form a group of 2

This time divit also joined to show an example: “aim for their eyes” he said after punching one of the 3 boar beasts.

Elephant and eggy showed some courage and tried to punch, but what they hit was nothing but air.

Divit “ dammit, you guys are useless” he blinded another eye of the boar in front of him, the big boar beast went wild with anger and luckily hit one of the small boar, smashing him half dead.

 

The next one who successfully landed a hit was slap, he blinded the boar with soil and sand by throwing in its eye and stabbing the boar with a pointy rock

The big boar ran wildly and soon ran in the distance, leaving two almost dead small boar, and an injured fu*k shit fu*k

The others were scared as hell too

Divit quickly went to fu*k shit fu*k to see his injury

Divit shouted“how much useless can you be, some animals with low cultivation then you, almost killed you, its already our luck that they were hornless, if they had horn you would be dead by now”

Fuk shit fuk “ fuk shit fuk”

The big boar which ran away from them came again but not to attack them but running away from something

Soon another strange voice came “ what the kid said is true, you guys are useless and nothing more than some free hearts for me to harvest”,

Everybody who just got relaxed tensed up again

 

 

 

--------authors note-----

hello guys, I hope you are liking my work

currently, I am looking for ways to promote blood redemption as I seriously wanna write it very further,

and it can only be done if I have the views, so if anybody interested or have any suggestion do tell.

1