Chapter-10 Proper battle
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-10 Proper battle

Fu*k shit fu*k: “I want to kill those boars beast, those a*holes probably punctured my lung”

Divit: “don’t exaggerate, and what you guys just said is all good, now let me mention some goals”.

First, we need a safe zone where we can retreat and rest.

Second, training both in fighting prowess and cultivation.

Third, hunting beasts, and criminals, what talent can’t do resources can, resources like qi stone and beast core which are found in forests.

Qi stone can help to restore our qi which we lost in the fight and beast cores can be used to aid our cultivation, although I don't think that we should use the natural qi stone of this island unless absolutely necessary.

 

Uncle: “ how can we increase our fighting prowess boss .”

 

 Divit: “ simple, by gaining experience, the boar beast which attacked us usually forms a big colony, if I’m not wrong then this might be their hunting area, the small one will be in groups and the big one alone”

“The big ones are in the mid-state of harmonizing realm, small ones in the early harmonizing state, and hope that we don't see any late harmonizing beast”.

 

“The first stage of your training will be killing a small boar beast alone and killing a big one in a group of two”.

 

“Not for you slap, you will have to take the mid harmonizing state boar on your own alone”.

 

“We have one knife which I will give to snake”

 

“And two pointy teeth of that mid-state boar beast, snake and uncle can take one each”

 

“Any problems?”

 

“No sir” they shouted in unison like a military, after seeing Divit kill a shackled realm warrior, he was not less than a mighty general in their eyes.

 

Fu*k shit fu*k “boss”

 

“What, you have any problem?” divit said

 

“No ...no… but can we eat something first please.”

 

Everybody laughed 

 

“Yeah we will move only tomorrow when I am able to move and you guys are well energized”

 

The same night, they had their stomach full 

 

Divit was currently laying down on a tree branch with wood as his bed and sky like a blanket, his wound was already fine, not bleeding anymore.

 

The wound was not a big deal to him.

 If he wanted he could have totally avoided it.but that would have dragged the fight making him the loser in the end.

 

And the wound on him, gave the others another sense of crisis like they can die anytime, although they are in a group with always someone to rely on but that won’t work every time.

 

Divit was remembering the time of the day, although he was ready to get the wound, it still hurts a lot, It took his everything to not scream and instruct them with a calm face.

 

As they were inside the forest  two at a time was in charge of keeping watch at a time by the rotation method

 

Or it should be like that but divit found everyone sleeping and was forced to awake many times to check on them

 

Next day

 

Milkman: “ boss where are we gonna go for the hunt”?

 

Divit: “we will just roam the surrounding, if we encounter a beast we will hunt if we find a criminal we run”.

 

Fu*k shit fu*k: “ boss we are not a superman like you.how can we outrun someone with higher cultivation then us”.

 

Divit: “Well there are certain techniques for that, but we don't have the time to learn that so I will be on the lookout because I have good 5 senses.

Divit continued

“Try to be as quiet as possible and run without thinking when I say, in the same direction as me”

 

Divit:“ we will follow the same path as tomorrow and maybe we will encounter some boar beast as I said for an early one, it should be one on one

For mid-stage  two for one 

Elephant and snake together, milkman and fu*k shit fu*k, eggy and uncle and slap alone. 

For late-stage two teams join together or all of you and if a shackled realm comes then we have to run.

 

After this, they went on their journey

 

Divit was leading from some distance and talking to himself


“This is although extremely dangerous but also the most efficient method, they all have some basic fighting experience but not gutsy enough to use them in a real situation”

 

Behind him, the goons party was silent and was continuously looking in all direction for danger

 

Soon they approached in a km distance of yesterday's battle

Divit got near them and whispered “ two early and one mid boar”.

“Slap, you get the big one, elephant and snake each of you take one and if things look bad, shout and then the others will gang upon them”.

 

“Everyone else climb a tree and hide”

 

Elephant: “ boss can we get the horn knife?”

Divit shouted while running away “ no, you got to earn them”


Soon the party of 3 boars came into view

 

By instinct, as they saw humans they ran towards them to smash them with their heads

 

Elephant:“ come you beast, I will slaughter you”.

 

The boar’s beast movement was the same monotonous as yesterday so slap just jumped to dodged and poke the beast with his knife from the top. 

 

Elephant on the side “I will kick you to death”

 

Elephant was kicking the incoming boar with a front kick although it damaged the beast but it also hurted him 

 

Snake was quietly maintaining a distance and harassing the beast with a similar technique like air gun

 

Meanwhile slap just made the 5th slash on the mid-stage beast body.

 

Slap “now you are just fish to be slaughtered”

 

Slap this time approached the beast on his own accord and stabbed towards its eyes.

 

The beast was also on its last leg but his instinct allowed him to dodge him at the last second

 

This caught slap off-guard and in result, he barely dodged the beast attack from the beast on his stomach got a cut on his thigh 

 

But in exchange, he successfully slashed his knife towards the beast's neck and killing him.

 

On the other hand, elephant was having a tough time 

 

Elephant “ f*king heck why arent u dying”.

 

Snake was faring quite well the beast was 

It was apparent that the beast was frustrated and bruised all over with small but many injuries. 

 

At the same time when elephant was whining snake hand turned black and he slashed his hands like a knife opening a huge wound on the beast’s sides.

Another beast dead

 

On the other hand elephant and the beast which he was fighting was both on their last leg without a decisive 

outcome

 

Divit jumped down to the ground and signaled slap.

 

Slap nodded and dashed towards the last beast and stabbed him, finally killing him.

 

Divit said “ok take out their horns and let’s leave”

 

Uncle “ what about the beast bodies, we can eat them”

 

Divit “ there is no shortage of such beasts, and the scent of their blood might attract some big dudes, so it is better to leave quickly without them”

 

After moving Some kilometers away

 

Divit “ elephant don’t you have any qi technique?”

 

Elephant who was laying on the ground like a dead man said slowly “I do”

Divit:“ then why didn’t you use one?”

Elephant face was red, he said in low voice “I forgot to use them”

 

Divit somewhat angrily shouted “ how much of an idiot can you be, for God sake get out of your fairyland” why tf you were only using kicks? That was a battle for survival, not some strength competition”

 

Elephant meekly said “ I ..I’m sorry, I’ll try my best next time”

 

Divit: of course you have to try even if u don’t want to cause I am going to make you nonetheless, after resting a bit I will have you fight again.

 

He looked towards slap “and slap you!!, do you think that you are very strong? you almost lost a winning battle because of your carelessness”.

 

Slap “I know boss, I will not repeat this mistake again”

 

Divit “ you better should cause my left hand can still slap “

And u snake

 

Snake “ sss”

 

Divit stared at him for a bit and said: “you were good, you can take those horns which slap harvested”.

 

Now we will go for round 2 Let's find another group of beasts. they moved again after some replenishments. 

  

   

The group was moving together with divit alone walking Ahead of them checking for dangers

Divit “ all of you come here to look at this”

Milkman “ what is it and why is it so fu*king smelly”

 

Fu*k shit fu*k “ fu*k shit fu*k, oh god it stinks”

But soon there mouth stopped moving and their eyeball was almost bulging out”

 

Because what divit wanted them to see was a corpse ...well almost a corpse,  only some area near the chest, and a half-eaten face was there and no lower body at all, with blood still pouring down”.

 

Divit “I saw him on the ship, I remembered all of your faces, he probably was overly brave and came here alone, hungry without weapons and eventually dying”.

 

Fu*k shit fu*k vomited “bwah bwah fu*k shit fu*k”

 

Milkman said: “I love you, boss if u want u can beat me again, just don’t leave me”.

 

slap “boss I don’t get one thing, if the beast really wanted to eat it, then why did they left his upper body, and his heart is almost untouched”.

 

Divit “true, something is wrong and also they said that the criminals will collect our hearts, it’s not like there is not any other body part which can verify how much they have killed”.

0