Chapter-12 hint of madness
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

as they heard divit saying these words, all of their blood boiled. This time they were not filled with dread but their anticipation towards the future.

The next day they went in for their search to kill criminals to make themselves strong but unfortunately, they found none or maybe divit did not lead them to the criminals.

But nonetheless, they fought more beasts.

After they fought with more groups of beasts the same day all of them were equipped with either a knife or a simple sharp horn and even fixing horns on a wooden shaft to make a simple spear.

After the sun went off

Divit: “Hmm you all did great today, you guys are finally on track”.

Milkman: “ haha of course boss”.

Eggy was smiling: “You might not believe this but we are also some local talent”.

Divit: “yeah yeah I know, while you were fighting, I have found a cave, let's go and rest there”.

After some time they reached a cave which was surprisingly empty.

FSF:“Fu*k shit fu*k, this cave is not bad at all, my body was in fu*king pain because of sleeping on those curved branches”.

Milkman: “I have to agree with that, although not comparable to home, now we have a safe roof and flat land to lay on”.

Divit: “yeah this cave is good, there is even a pond nearby, rest well, tomorrow we will go out again”.

Eggy: “boss, don't forget that u promised to help us to learn some of the qi techniques”.

Divit “ hehe sleep for now, I have a surprise for you”

Others didn't thinked much about this surprise, they were just happy to have a warm place to sleep.

They had their food, their food was some grilled beast meat and wild fruits although it was not delicious, they still ate as they had no other choice.

Uncle and milkman were on night duty and everyone else was sleeping.

Divit was actually awake because he knew what was going to happen now.

Soon everybody was jolted awake as they heard uncle shouting “get up, get up, large numbers of beasts are coming”.

Everyone except divit stood up and grabbed their weapon.

What came in their view was 10 early stage, 5 mid-stage, and one late-stage harmonizing realm boar beast with very large tusks.

Uncle and milkman who was the first ones to witness the crowd of the beast were scared out of their wits.

“god damn it, is this my last day?” said the scared eggy.

FSF: “fu*k shit fuk, we can't even run one side is beast and the other side is a wall”.

Snake face looked calm but his hands were tightly gripping the horn which was his weapon “itsss trouble, this might be their dwellingsss, wheresss they weresss originally livingsss, and they have simpily gottensss back homessss when it got darksss”.

Divit yawned and said:“ what the heck are you afraid of, did you think I wouldn’t know this cave belonged to them, I have already checked their fighting prowess, you guys are enough to handle such low-level beasts”.

and if you still can't do it, then its better for all of us to die, I will even accompany you

“Now go brave warriors fight, we are on the high ground so we have the advantage, this is your final test” as he said the last line there was a touch of madness in his eyes.

At this moment each one of them had the same thought

“This guy is crazy, he not only deliberately put our life but his life at risk”

Milkman “ boss, but look at their numbers, this is almost a small war.”

Divit roared: “shut up, I said you guys can do it then it means you can, now go and fight, don't tell me you can only fight when you gang up and are afraid of groups”.

but whatever the reason is they will of course fight. Because not fighting will mean death and nobody wants to die.

Divit saw them one by one leaping off to fight with determination to do or die, it's not like he was crazy and wanted them to die, but he had no other choice: the number and strength of criminals far outmatched theirs and even the beast lives in packs. If they didn't learn to fight big and lenthy battles then this will not be good for them in the long run.

Maybe it was their good luck but only the early stage boars were coming forward to fight. The bigger ones were waiting outside like they were watching a show.

The first to make a move was not slap or snake but unexpectedly elephant “damn beast are you watching a movie or something”

He leapt off with his fastest speed and

“Kings stab”

The spear with a horn attached to the tip moved with explosive speed and power and directly attacked the nearest beast.

He shouted and directly skewered a boar with his horn headed spear.

This was the technique he used as a final attack to kill but this one was more grandiose.

Divit shouted: “you really are an idiot, why make such a flashy and high expenditure move when there is a long battle ahead of you”.

Elephant “sorry boss, but I couldn't just ignore their silent provocation, and don't worry my stamina is one of my aspect I’m proud of”

Divit “do as you wish” he also slowly muttered, “well raising their comrades’ morales and scaring the opponents is also a strategy”.

And it was just as he said now none of them hesitated and jumped into fray to fight there most difficult battle ever.

snake and slap, the strongest of them also moved and did some flashy moves to kill one of the early stage boar beasts.

By watching their descendent dying so easily two of the mid stage harmonizing realm beasts came to assist.

Divit said: “slap,snake, you guys each take one, but don’t kill them just draw sometime, until the rest of the small ones are killed.”

“And the rest of you quickly kill those small fries”.

“ yes boss” they shouted

By watching elephant,slap, and snake kill so easily their morale was also high”

The next one to kill was milkman, seeing half of their early-stage beasts dying the mid one roared and called for help,

And one another mid-stage beast came which was blocked by slap and snake.

Now the two of them were really having it tough, if they late-stage beast also attacked then will be doomed but fortunately, things didn't turn out like that.

As slap and snake continue to fight the mid ones 6 of the early ones were now killed by the others and elephant joined slap and snake lessening their pressure.

Seeing this the remaining two mid-stage beast also mixed in their eyes red with rage.

Milkman killed another one of the early stage beast and said: “ you guys help them I will take the three of these bastards”.

Eggy: “ what are you saying, you are not enough to handle these alone”.

FSF finally used his rainbow colored palm strike again making one out of the three remaining beasts to lose consciousness and said: “ now he can, let us move to fight the mid-stage one otherwise the others will die”.

What he said was true as elephant, slap, and snake had to fight 5 mid-stage beast which was currently too much for them.

The pressure was enough that elephant had already gained injuries.

as FSF and eggy joined them there pressure was instantaneously lessened.

Now it was only milkman fighting against the two early-stage beasts and the others were fighting 5 mid-stage beasts.

but as the late-stage beast saw that the humans were almost evenly matched again his tribe member he finally roared and joined in.

And this marked the starting of Divit’s little groups battle with someone of high cultivation then them for the first time.

Oh and also don't forget about the remaining mid-stage beasts too.

FSF: “ fu*k shit fu*k why did I joined this madman's group”. He thought”.

0