Not an update
263 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This came to my knowledge recently that many readers are not aware of this omegaverse concept. So, I made this small interview to make you guys aware ofthis omegaverse.

Author- Hello, all I am craving soul and I will be answering your queries today related to the concept of omegaverse.

Readers- What does the term omegaverse denote?

Author- Like we have the term universe where human beings resides. Similarly, we have a world where along with human beings, there are Alphas and omegas.

Readers- Can you briefly explain the characteristics of these three species?

Author- First,, comes the Alphas (α)-  They are considered as the dominant group in the hierarchy as they are born with excellent physiques, sharp skills, charismatic personality and remarkable leadership qualities. Due to this, they conquer high political places and tend to maintain these position for longer runs. Although, they are the definition of perfection but they do have a drawback i.e, when they go in rut( experience a rapid mating season) they desire an omega in heat and becomes more violent. They release pheromones.

Betas (β)- These include the normal human beings. They dominate the population. A beta usually mates with a beta and the offspring are extremely likely to be a beta. They do not release any pheromones.

Omegas (Ω)- This is a rare gender and regardless they are males or females, they can become pregnant. They experience frequent mating season which can interfere with their work so they take suppressants to avoid being detected by the alphas. They often have low positions in the society. They release pheromones.

Readers- Thank you. So, it means that Alphas are the most versatile of all being the dominant and betas are us humans and omegas are the rarest of all. 

Author- Exactly and the pattern of division of population as follows-

Betas> Alphas> Omegas(With omega males being the rarest)

Readers- Author, Can you please elaborate about the mating season part?

Author- Every 3 months omegas experience  a mating season where they go into "heat" and the symptoms last about one week. While they are in heat, they release special pheromones that strongly attract alphas and betas, it becomes difficult for them to lead a normal life. Alphas are particularly affected by Omegas pheromones so they becomes violent and uncontrollable when they are in rut. 

Readers- Ok. Now, what about the pairing part? Can anyone pair with anyone or is there a special pattern?

Author- The pairing which we will be focused on will be the alpha and omega pairing( maleXmale, we need the bl material afterall). When these two form a unique connection, they are called a pair. A pair is formed when analha bites and omegas nape while having sex during their mating season. Once a pair is formed an omega will only go into heat for their alpha, and if an omega have sex with anyone other than their pair then their body will go into extreme shock. There is also a concept of Fated pairs where both people will be strongly attracted to each other the momemt they meet.

Like I mentioned above there are heat prevention medicines which an omega can take during heat.

Readers- Thank you Author. This concept is rather new but truly a fascinating idea created for readers. I hope with the coming chapters we will be able to explore more of this omegaverse and get a better understanding by you.

Author- Thank you for having me today and I assure you that I will try my best to spread more awareness about the omegaverse concept in the upcoming updates as I will try to cover all the aspects related to their heat, pairing, heat suppressants and many other things. If you guys are still curious about something, feel free to drop your query in the comment box.. Till then stay safe.

 

3