Under Pressure
2.9k 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter One

Mark had almost everything packed in the back of his truck in the underground parking lot. Sitting next to him in front of the elevator was enough supplies to last him a whole week, maybe more depending on how long he needed to let loose.  So lots of people might use such a term, he had something a little special going on more than them. With his case, if he dared to bottle it up too long, awful things happened. People had a name for what he was, reluctant as it made him to admit it, he was a werewolf.

 

The closed confines of any city only served as an irritant for his supernatural condition. While he rode the elevator down with his backpack hanging off his broad shoulder he felt confined, trapped. He needed to get out of here, away from the people, the hustle and chaos, back into the mountains and among the trees. The hints he was reaching his limit started simple at first. Things like his skin felt it was not even his hyper awareness of scents or people using the wrong body language around him. They were all warning signs the wolf in him was stirring and it wanted out.

 

With the ding of the elevators arrival was a surge of relief. He shoved his arm into the other strap of his backpack over, bent over and hoisted the huge chest of a cooler high to his chest with his burly arms. He had it so packed with food nothing stirred inside, a tightly bundled green tent was stacked on top of the white lid. The loaded chest weighed nothing to him. He had always been a robust man before, but after the two years he has been sharing his body with an animal, he was even more potent.

 

The moment those metal doors slid into their recesses, he caught a familiar scent, it was fresh and mixed with some flowery concoction, it was Sarah’s brand of perfume. His hair bristled on his back in alarm and his eyes narrowed, already he knew she was up to no good if she was here the little minx. Already expecting the worst, he walked to his truck, a big black four wheeler he bought during his days as a logger.

 

When he passed the large concrete pillar obscuring his view from his truck, he stole a quick glance. There she was, leaning against the high black bed and flashed him a smug grin. 

 

“You are a little big to be playing hide and seek Mark.” She called out to him and he walked out with a resigned sigh.

 

Her hair was a dazzling red, some would say she had it enhanced, but he had spent enough time between her legs to know it was very much real. It hung in bunched up curls around the sharp features of her face. Her full lips were cherry red and they always seemed to always twist into a coy smirk, like she was concealing a joke. Her skin was pale as milk which only made her flowery sun dress and hair seem all that much brighter. A bloom of freckles rose from her chest and spread out scattered over her shoulders and biceps.

 

The dress was as thin as tissue paper, her striking curves showing through it and titillating on the spot. Annoyed as he was at her unexpected presence, he could not stop his eyes from roaming down her figure. A growl issued from his throat over the surge of emotions towards her, frustration and desire being the primary two. Hell part of him was regarding her as a threat, she was teasing his every instinct at such a precarious time.

 

“What the fuck are you doing here Sarah?” He asked, the tone gruff but she just smiled warm at him, ignorant of his displeased tone.

 

“Well, Mark you said you were going camping… again.” Her words were light and bouncy at first but the last one was sent to him with such a venomous barb in her tone it made him wince. “So I figured… why should you do it alone!” She slipped right back to a cheerful voice like a sensual viper.

 

He stared at her for a long moment, unable to bring form words he wanted to say, it was such a stupid idea from his perspective. His eyes raked her up and down and the thought ‘chew toy’ came to mind so abrupt his head recoiled.

 

“No.” His voice flat and firm and he slammed the cooler down inside the truck bed to punctuate his point.

 

“Why the fuck not?” Her playful demeanor was dropped in a flash, voice stone cold and he felt those green eyes boring into him.

 

How he just wanted to tell her, just for the simple reason she might back off. Even worse, she does not believe him and their relationship ends on the spot, just thinking about losing her made his heart ache. Sure he was being snarly with her being so close to the change, but he got into such a mood each time it grew close with everyone.

 

“Sarah, I just need some time away from this city... and… that includes you too.” He struggled to find the words, to at least think of a good reason, it was the best he got in the moment.

 

“Bullshit.” She spat the single word at his feet. 

 

When she attempted to push him aside he relented to her shove, twisting away while clutching his long brown hair in impotent frustration. She had flung open the rear cabin door and was tearing through his duffel bag like a fucking raccoon. 

 

“Who the fuck leaves for a week, with only a two pairs of clothes?” She said while dumping out his pack, it made perfect sense to him, he wouldn’t be wearing much at all out there.

 

“Why the fuck is there only meat in the cooler?” Well because if he did not take down any prey he would get hungry. He didn’t seem to take too well to greens when he let the wolf out. 

 

“Where are the drinks, no booze?” No time to drink Sarah, Transform, roam a few days, change back and come home, to you. 

 

“The fuck is going on here?” As she was pointing out the oddities and getting more furious with each one. 

 

He kept silent the entire time and was pinching the meat between his eyes between two fingers, at a loss over how to explain himself. 

 

“I don’t think you are going camping at all… so who is she then?” Her tone changed, smug even and she had arms crossed under her busty chest, already she seemed certain she had it all figured out.

 

When he looked down at her, the anger and the hurt in her vibrant green eyes made his chest tighten. It was killing him inside to have her think he could betray her in such a way. He also wanted to scream because it would be so much better to explain than what he was keeping from her. It was better than to let her think he was fucking around behind her back, but would she believe him?

 

“Whoa whoa… Sarah.” He was trying to say and cool things down but she came at him with another shove.

 

“Don’t you fucking whoa whoa me!” She barked at him and thrust a sharp finger at his chest.

 

“It’s just not like that at all… I would never do that to you. All I am doing is going camping and getting some of the city out of my system” His voice softened, but he was still being firm with her. He was mentally pleading for her to believe him, but her arms crossed on the defense, face locked in a hard expression.

 

“So… If you are just camping. Then why can’t I come with you?” Her voice softened too, but she was not backing down either. “The way it looks, you are hiding something from me.” 

 

She was right and he felt how she was working him into a corner. His muscles were tensing up, the beast inside was demanding he not be cowed by her. It was reactions such as that which made him so wary, the other part of him was too aggressive, most likely dangerous.

 

“Because I don’t know what might happen if you came with me.” He winced after he said it, trying his best to dance around the subject and the words came out all wrong.

 

“Oh, I can think of a few things.” She purred to him with a mischievous grin, moving in on him with a hungry look in her eyes. 

 

Uh oh. 

 

His hair stood on end, her hand was already tugging at his belt and with all his weight and strength he felt weak against her pull. He was in no proper state of mind when she guided him into her open palm and pressed it firm into his groin. His head tilted back and he huffed when she massaged it over his stiffening member, lust settling over his mind like a heavy fog.

 

“We could do some new stuff out there, bring a little rope, maybe some cuffs from my place.” Her voice was sultry soft then, baiting him with her kinky words.

 

He was not thinking about cuffs and rope though, no in his savage mind he had her bent backwards over a log. With his head tilting back he imagined he jaws clenched tight around her throat, her legs spread open in his clawed hands.

 

“Ok… you can come.” Those words fell out of him with a hungry snarl before he could stop them. It was too late, she had just helped him make his mind up, both of them.

 

She had pulled away from him with a delighted squeal of victory. His shoulders sagged not just in defeat, but also because it left him so hard he ached from her caress with no relief.

 

“I’ll get my things!” She sprinted off to her car, the flat shoes she wore clapping at the concrete. Her voluptuous ass swaying in such a way he wanted to sink his teeth to one of those big round cheeks. 

 

Watching her running from stoked such predatory urges and he was salivating over the thought of running her down. It was the ache he felt in his bones that snapped him out of it, mind recoiling from those wicked intentions. His morality was slipping fast in her presence, she had his chest aching from his rib cage trying to expand for much larger organs. He clamped down, realizing he was spiraling. Quick to catch himself and with it came the uncomfortable sensation of ribs settling back into place. 

 

He was pacing while rubbing his hands together with worry, it might have been his voice that accepted but it was all wolf behind it. It had his mind racing, desperate to figure out how he would even manage from bringing Sarah out with him. Was he just going to disappear for days with her stuck alone in the woods? What will happen if he changed and wound up getting his paws on her? That mental image he had left a damned solid impression he was not just going to devour her and he was none too keen to indulge it either.

 

She had a duffel bag slung over her shoulder and it appeared to be bloated with what must be clothing. Though he was more fixated on what was draped over her other gentle rounded shoulder. Two pairs of heavy leather cuffs, the small chains tinkling their links and she caught his gaze and gave him a cheeky wink. The cooler on rollers pulled behind her by a long handle. He was in a state of shock, she had been prepared for either outcome with pleased bounce in her step and a coy smile on her plump cherry red lips.

 

“I thought you hated the outdoors.” He rumbled, snatching the cooler from her, the glass bottles clattering inside amidst loose ice when he placed it in the back to join his larger one.

 

“Yeah, but maybe I just went with the wrong people… might be more fun to at least try it once with you.” She said while giving a playful bump of her hip into his thigh.

 

“Well… this will be my first time with anyone.” He responded in a more dour tone.

 

“Wow.” She said in surprise. “That sounds so fucking lame.”

 

He just glared at her and she gave him a playful shot in the arm.

 

“Cheer up big guy, this will be fun!” She said with clear excitement, but as she turned away from him she clutched her throbbing wrist in agony from hitting him.

 

She was making her way around the back to stand at the passenger door and his eyes tracked her. His lips pursed tight, weighing his options of how the next few days could go down. His eyes narrowed in suspicion then, she was kinky and wild, to such a degree it was intimidating if he was being honest with himself. Much to his surprise he was debating just changing in front of her and getting it over with. He shuddered at the thought, it could all go so wrong.

 

A tapping against the window got his attention, Sarah was at the drivers side and looking at him, then gestured to the steering wheel. He gave a shake of his head, it was best to get far away from civilization first before she could unravel him any further.

 


 

“Fuuuck… how much longer do we have to drive.” Sarah droned, losing her patience after three hours of nothing but winding blacktop for miles and miles. 

 

They were already weaving their way up between the lofty peaks of the mountain ranges. She just wanted to set up the tent at any public and registered spot, fucking city people camping. He would give her the real deal, completely off the grid, no people for hundreds of miles. She could whine all she wanted, nothing else would suffice.

 

“Maybe an hour or more, we haven’t even hit the logging roads yet.” He was talking to her, but she was looking at the phone in her hand, a red acrylic square for a nail, tapping with growing irritation at the screen. She didn’t even seem to be listening, her face was scrunched up in annoyance at the device.

 

“What the fuck, no reception?” She exclaimed in shock, showing her phone to him in her exasperation.

 

“We’re going camping Sarah, not fucking hitting a day spa.” He sighed his frustration at her, she was so much a woman from the city. 

 

“I am just bored is all.” She huffed at him and leaned back into her seat with her arms crossed under her chest.

 

“If you are so bored, then get over here and suck my dick while I drive.” He rumbled at her and gave her an amused glance. “After all, you said it was going to be more fun having you around this time.”

 

For a moment she was staring at him with such a stunned expression he found to be satisfying. Even if she did not take him up on the offer, that look was going to hold him over for the rest of the trip. Then the alluring scent of her arousal came cloying at his heightened sense of smell, telling him she liked that, a lot.

 

“Are you telling me to give you road head?” She asked him in a shocked tone.

 

His response came when he shoved the broad armrest up, folding it back to open a space in the backrests. Nothing remained between the seats leaving but a broad expanse of leather seat between her and him. He never ordered her around for sex, most of the time he was just along for the ride and she was always the one left starting. For him it just made it all much more simple, he dreaded getting forceful because he could get carried away.

 

“Shit, alright boss. “ She giggled and was unfastening her seat belt to sprawl over the length of the seat. “One blowjob as you command.” 

 

When she leaned over, her heavy bust pushed her dress lower presenting such an impressive valley of cleavage, it pulled his attention from the road for a second.

 

“Want to blow some of that pent up aggression in my mouth? Or are you just trying to shut me up?” She purred at him with naked lust, hands reaching to the front of his pants, unfastening his belt to pull open his jeans. 

 

“Both” He chuckled and she barked a laugh in response. She did not understand how close to the mark those words were, an orgasm sounded like the perfect way to take the edge off.

 

Every breath he took was drowning his mind with the scent of her excitement, he should have known she would relish in a dominant male taking control. All the time he had spent with her and he had scratched the surface of her desires. At the same time, she had a lot of them and she loved just dropping ideas on him out of the blue. 

 

She pulled his semi hard cock from his pants and lowered her head into his lap, resting her endowed chest resting heavy on his thigh. First he had felt the teasing heat of her breath and that alone was enough to get him rock solid in anticipation. He felt those glossy lips pressing against the broad head of his member with gentle kisses. She was working her way from the tip and getting in close to the base with lusty coos. 

 

The way she approached oral left him wondering who was enjoying it more, even now he could never answer with certainty. All thought was blasted from his mind when her warm mouth engulfed him with a desirous moan. She twisted her head from side to side like she was screwing her head down to the root of him. He had to take a deep breath at the feeling of pushing into her constricting throat, keeping his eyes locked firm on the road.

 

He just couldn’t focus and it was necessary to pull into the slow lane, it was very hard to focus with her skilled mouth working on his cock. She took it slow, worshiping him, purring along his flesh, her lips dragging with hungry suckles.

 

“Ohh…. Fuck.” He groaned in pure bliss and she giggled at his heated response. 

 

She was picking up the pace, her head bobbing with her fiery mane of hair draped over his legs. Every moan, each time he took her deep and gulped at his cock was bringing him closer to the edge. The hungry tugging of her lips he could feel right in his nuts demanding he cum into her stomach. He was on the edge, so close to popping in her neck, only to have her pull away, gasping for air.

 

“Come on baby, you have to last an hour for me… or more.” She taunted him with a sinful chuckle.

 

He was panting with the desire to cum while she seemed content to kiss along the length of throbbing meat, giving his loins time to relax and remain unsatisfied. He had made a terrible mistake, she was going to torment him the entire way with her mouth, she was the real monster here.

 

“Fuck Sarah… we are close enough just let me fucking cum!” he snarled those words at her. She was not listening, dragging her finger over the underside of his cock, making it produce a fat dollop of his pre.

 

She slurped it up right from the tip that produced and sighed in delight before relenting, her lips wetly smacking from the suction. His boxers were soaked with her drool from her sloppy head, nuts throbbing with the desire to let go.

 

“Fine.” She sighed in surrender. “But, I’m only doing it because you taste so good.” 

 

She almost sounded disappointed in him, but it relieved him the game had ended. Then she took his aching organ back into her mouth. Her attack fixated on the head of it, sucking hard and grinding her velvet soft lips into the fleshy ridge of his crown. He needed to pull over, he was almost to the logging road, but still, under such an oral assault he couldn’t focus any longer.

 

He grabbed her red locks, taking control and pumping his hips up into her pretty face, slamming his dick into her neck. She held still for him, ulping from having her throat fucked, slurping sloppy when he pulled back. Then with a growl through clenched teeth, his organ flexed hard and fired the first of many fat ropes of cum into her mouth. His pent up orgasm lasted long, one hard pulse after another with her gulping it down loud like a thirsty slut. He lost track of how many times he shot himself against her tongue but she was only getting more and more into it with every swallow.

 

Even when he was spent she went right back to blowing his hypersensitive cock, drawing every drop out of him.

 

“Mark...” She said his name in such a lusty tone it made him shiver with excitement. “You taste so different.” 

 

Her words startled him and he took a quick glance down at his cock, wondering if part of him had shifted down there. All he saw was his deflating dick slumped to one side. It was sporting some glossy cherry rings around the base marked with many bright red rings from her hungry deep throating.

 

“Uhh, guess it was something I ate?” He shrugged in response. 

 

“Well eat more of it.” She demanded with a playful giggle.

 

At her naked admission to enjoying whatever had already changed in his loins, maybe she got a taste of his more wolfish side. He was no expert on it by any measure, the entire trip was proving to be a wildly reckless experiment. When he saw the logging road coming around the bend, he knew he needed to do something drastic, for her safety and his.

8