The Long Night
2.7k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

When the wolf pushed into the tent, it reinvigorated him after eating and feeling even more frisky than before, eyes bright and tail swishing behind him. Sarah had passed out after just one bout of him mating with her. The tall pointed ears atop his head flattened and he let out a low rumble of disappointment. She had seemed so eager before. However, if she thought he was just going to let her sleep on him, she was mistaken.

The buxom beauty was on her belly with her hip was tilted to the side, one of her athletic stripper legs was lifted, the knee tucked in towards her chest. From his angle, the cheeks of her ass were hanging out of her black pleated skirt. With her red hair flared out over the ground. It was like a fan of crimson spread behind her back, completely unaware of the hulking feral male crawling on all fours towards her prone figure.

 

He did not seem to understand the concept of how to hold back; it was completely alien to him. There was only the wild drive to touch her, to explore her body in every way his mind could fathom. Hands like black ebony pushed up her outer thigh, the skin was white as milk and compressed under his firm touch. His leathery palms rasped as he stroked his way towards the taut round swell of her ass. The thick fingers curling in as he cupped the side of her creamy cheek, claws scraping into the cleft, their clutch sinking the blunted hooks into her plush flesh. He was spreading her open; the pull shifting her hips, it revealed the tightly closed ring of her asshole to him. 

 

He buried his snout under her skirt, his slimy nose nudging up against her puckered asshole. The tent got loud and sloppy when he started licking her there, slapping his muscle all up in her crack to get at her meaty donut. His feral ass eating got her moaning, he felt how her back door twitched and flexed against his tongue. His yellow eyes gazed over the curve of her hip and he saw she was still asleep. She was just a slut on auto pilot with a tongue scraping at her booty hole, but he enjoyed the sounds she made all the same.

 

When he stopped lavishing his oral muscle between her cheeks, it had left a sloppy mess and her booty snapped shut with a wet smack when he released them. He wanted to lick her in other places and get well acquainted with her massive tits. He grabbed her leg and went to lift it out of the way. Though perhaps he was too eager when he used her delicate foot to kick himself in the face. Stunned for a moment he gave a slight shake of head and continued to push her onto her back.

 

Sarah gave an annoyed groan of protest at the move, her closed eyes scrunching tight, but then her face went placid once more. Both his hands ran up the length of her hourglass figure, the clawed thumbs scraping pink lines up her taut belly towards her breasts. They were twin mountains of tit flesh sitting high and perky and almost touched even as she lay on her back. Already he was panting when he grabbed them. The supple flesh overflowed around his greedy paws she was so gifted. 

 

They felt as amazing as they looked; the skin was like silk and so plush when his claws dug in they seemed to vanish. Just touching and kneading them was making him salivate, ropes of drool broke from his maw and splashed in fat gobs onto her massive udders. He mashed them together and slapped his tongue right up into her forced cleavage. The skin was salty and sweet, his lapping muscle so rough it grabbed at her nipples and tugged them along for the ride.

 

Things were only getting more exciting when the searing heat of his tongue was making tiny droplets of a sweet fluid come from her chubby nipples. A few licks was not enough. He clamped down so hard on her tit she went stiff with a gasp. His sharp incisors dug into her areola and he started sucking and yanking at her tit for more. It took a lot of encouragement, meaning a flurry of growling and tugging. A few times her nipple slipped free from his teeth, but he went back at it with a snarl.

 

At some point she had woken to her sweet gasps of shock and sultry moans to show her approval. The way she writhed under him was enticing, rubbing herself against his groin to further stoke the fire of his lust. She was shoving her tit at his face while tenderly clutching at his wrists, still pressing her udders together. What started as just a few droplets he had to lap up came gushing streams for him to gulp down. He clamped down on her tit then to her delighted squeals and pulled at it so hard he was lifting her off her shoulders.

 

Her legs closed around him with each greedy tug, her slimy pink pussy flexing, lips curling in and spurting her liquid lust. He did not realize it, but he had chewed her tit to the point she was cumming from it. He had drawn out every drop out of her udder and gave a few more greedy flexes of his jaws. The hard squeezing only wrung out some orgasmic moans from her, just to be sure. The side effect of sucking on her tit was it got him very horny, his cock was extended from his sheath and drooling fat dollops of pre-seed.

 

It was time for another breeding session.

The wolf gathered up her long toned legs in both hands, gripping them under the knee to shove them up toward her shoulders, folding her into a mating press. She cooed when he draped his fat cock over her belly, the plump tip resting high above her navel. He dragged it down and nestled himself between her lips, savoring the moment to feel her opening suckling at him. With a throaty snarl he spread her open, plunging into her heated entrance and feeling its tight embrace. 

His hips knocked a groan out of her, the crimson length sheathed into her puffy cunt to thump off her cervix. Sarah’s emerald eyes snapped open with shocked clarity. The moment was fleeting; they lost their focus and twisted back, when he kept knocking at the door to her womb and stuttered her stunned groaning. His cock was a blur between her yawning folds and he pushed, intending to breach her womb with heavy growls.

His thrusts had her massive tits swinging in wide rotations and smacking off one another in the middle in a sinful dance. Her hips were raised off the tarp in the position he had her in. He was coming down on them with all his weight and smacking her ass into the unforgiving forest floor to ripple her cheeks. The reek of her fear and lust surged from her, the twin scents only provoked him to fuck her harder.

 

Her cries were frantic, she had reached out for anything to cling onto to brace against his frenzied rutting. Even after taking his knot her muff was still tight for his member with her pink flesh flashing in and out between her yawning vulva. The minx was wriggling and writhing under him, her dainty toes curling each time his nuts clapped off her rump, brimming with animal seed to pour into her.

 

As spirited as she was in the start when his knot started coming into play the whore unraveled when he started pummeling her cunt open with it. He watched with a depraved satisfaction when her face took on an overwhelmed expression and those expressive eyes lost their focus. He brutalized her fuck hole until she was limp and drooling all over the tarp. With her the overwhelmed sex doll, he kept going until he got stuck inside her the point his tie ached. With a low howl his nuts contracted, he pumped her baby maker to the brim, searing those spongy walls with his supernatural cum.

He let go of her legs and they remained where he had shoved them down next to her shoulders. With both hands, he grabbed her by the rib cage and lifted her limp body to his slavering maw. To pass the time he was going at her tits again with his mouth. He was gnawing on her huge melons with his savage lust, wringing another flurry of deadpan moans from her. Patience was not a virtue in the wolf and after draining the other tit he yanked her off with a wet pop and laid her back down.

 

The thoughts of hunting and prowling the woods took a back seat, he was going to spend his time rutting the slut with the time he had.

 

---

 

Hours had passed in the tent. Sometimes Sarah was lucid and aware of it and groaned like a dying animal, but those moments were fleeting under the snarling werewolf. He was hell bent on putting his puppies into her womb and the dozens of attempts had taken a toll on her. Her pussy was stretched into a wide gape, her vulva was so swollen they could almost close her red and raw cavern he had carved out. Her womb was stuffed to the brim so when he came into her it overflowed around his knot.

 

The wolf departed for a time, drinking his fill by the lake, then coming back to the tent. He gave a lick of his lips to see her bent over with those thick thighs tucked up against her belly; her plump ass resting on her feet. Her cunt was drooling profusely from overuse between the soles of her feet. He was going to give her pussy a slight break; he wanted to wreck another hole directed towards his panting mug.

 

He came in from behind and slapped his meaty dick between her cheeks, grinding his fiery crimson flesh at the deep cleft. He dragged the tip down, prodded deep into her rump until he felt her taut pucker. With an aggressive snarl, he gored his way up her ass and rounded out the crack with the girth of his cock. She sprung to life then and long shuddering moan when he started fucking her dirty hole like the depraved whore she was. 

 

It took him quite a few thrusts to break her back door in, but she was such a good slut she was pulling her cheeks apart to help. Her asshole was such a tight cock ring it felt uncomfortable, squeezing the crimson colour out of his shaft as he pumped deep into her guts. She did not just lay there and take it, instead it surprised him to have her pushing back into the pumping cock. His head tilted back with a low groan while tearing up her ass with his cock. She was such a rampant butt slut for it she was rocking herself back and forth and begging for more.

 

How could he refuse such a request?

 

His knot was growing between her cheeks and just barely worked it up her ass, but the moment he did, there was no pulling out. His tie inflated deep in her bowels and the minx lost her fucking mind. She was squealing like a stuck pig while rubbing her battered cunt into an orgasm so powerful she was squirting her cum all over his nuts and thighs. Just the musky reek of her gushing lust of it was enough to make him blast her intestines out of shape with his cum. It was his turn to quiver, with her anal noose clenched around the base of him like a meaty cock ring he came so hard his balls ached.

 

He collapsed over top of her and they were both left panting from the experience of some feral anal, finding some common ground they both enjoyed.

 

When he had exhausted himself and the first time experiencing the drug of lust subsided, he looked to her. He had to take note he might have taken things too far. His ears flattened, he lay down next to her, shoving his muzzle up against her neck. Just listening to her breath, feeling her heartbeat and finding it soothing. 

In a moment of clarity he had to decide if he was going to reign himself in, or risk using her up and never having another opportunity with her. Her presence was driving to the fore a lot of thoughts he was not familiar with, he was tired and thinking was hard.

 

Females make life complicated.

 

---

 

Sarah felt like she was boiling, and the light was just too damned bright against her eyes. With a groan she stirred, but she felt a weight over her stomach, it was Mark’s arm. He was like a furnace against her, his rancid breath blasted over her face. Her everything hurt, it felt like a terrible hangover and she just needed to get out from under him and cool off. When she grabbed his arm to push it off, she felt all the fur; it was coarse against her dainty fingers, the arm under it packed with rock hard muscle.

 

Her eyes snapped open, she stared at the ceiling of the tent. The night was a fever dream, a dizzying blur of sex she found unreal. How it happened seemed so outlandish, but it was incredible, sexy and savage. With a slow turn of her head, she came face to muzzle with her huge canine lover just inches away. The reality of it came crashing in all too quick and she was having difficulty controlling her rising rate of breathing.

 

Mark was a werewolf, it blew her fucking mind and she stared with her mouth gaped in shock.

 

As soon as she got over the fact she was cuddling with a supernatural monster. The feeling of having a second heartbeat between her legs spoke of the fact they did a lot more than cuddle. Her thighs squeezed in and all she felt between them was a thick slimy mess and she winced just to put the slightest pressure on her muff with her legs. Head to toe, he left her a carnal mess. Her tits were caked with dry spit, both bruised right to the base and showed a perfect after image of his teeth. He had given them a pair of matching love bites and chewed their peaks raw.

 

Tenderly she lifted his arm off and rolled out from it, trying to be stealthy as can be. She thought she had done an expert job, but when she looked back one of his yellow eyes was half open and staring at her. He gave a dismissive huff and closed it, his fluffy tail swishing for a moment as he went right back to sleep. She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at him to see the cocky look plain on his muzzle. It could have meant many things. He seemed smug while laying there.

 

For a moment she had figured she was about to catch a good morning pussy pounding. For once she was thankful for some reprieve with how she felt between her legs. Still, she walked on eggshells out of the tent and it was even more bright than inside the tent. She sucked in a pained breath and covered her eyes and scanned for the blasted sun was to find it well above her head. She did not understand what time it was, only the sun was high overhead. Trying to even discern afternoon or evening made her skull feel too small for her brain and the birds chirping seemed to be hyper grating on the ears. The fire she had made was still smoldering, she saw the stack of glass bottles and the onset of the hangover made a lot more sense.

 

The more she moved around, the more keenly aware of just how gross she felt. Her top priority was to walk into the lake and scrub a layer of skin off. Except she a more pressing need came from below, one that required her throwing her ass over a log again. The second visit was so much worse. Wolf cum was thick and he pumped so much inside both her holes. She was certain it was going to take a week to purge, but the pressure was gone at least. At first it felt kinky being so pumped up, but after so much sloppy burbling noises she was leaning against her knees bored. 

Once she pushed out all his lupine injections, she made her way to the beach, but with very awkward steps. The sand was scorching hot against her bare feet and she pushed her cum stained skirt off her hips and kicked it away. The tube top had been nothing but a black band under her tits. All it did was collect his drool and what little drops of her breast milk he had not hoovered up.

 

She barely winced at the cold when it bit into her calves. She walked until the water lapped at her knees and just face planted into it to get the chill over with. After floating face down, she burst back up out of the water with a gasp and squatted down and pulled her tube top off. She used it like a rag to brush off the sweat, filth and cum and when she felt clean enough, she just tossed it over her shoulder. The icy water soothed the ache between her legs and she groaned in relief to feel the smoldering fire down there simmer down.

 

Her head tilted back with a groan once she got down between her legs. She was very tender down there. The lips were swollen, everything was hypersensitive to touch, but she had to investigate. It relieved her to find her cute pink hole was not some gaping void past her delicate folds. Her ass was just as tender, but all puffy from the rough beating it took last night.

 

Her memory of it all was a confusing drunken blur. She was going to make more kinky memories with him!

 

She let herself drift in the water on her back, her tits bobbing on the surface like a pair of islands with pink mountaintops. It was pleasant to just bask in the peaceful silence of the lake, the throbbing in her head easing off. Hunger was gnawing at her, she could not even recall the last time she ate and her eyes narrowed in annoyance at having to move then.

 

Camping was too fucking hard. She had to get the fire going again, so more gas from Jerry can and another whoosh of flames that left her naked body sweltering from the surge of heat. Then she had to get to the truck, rummaging around in her cooler and pulled forth her pack of hot dogs. Oh wait, then she needed a fucking stick to hold the meat over the flames. There she was sitting with her weiner roasting, bun in hand and waiting. While doing so she was wondering if any of this was healthy as the black smoke from her gas induced fire washed over it.

 

While she was watching her hot dog roasting the wolf’s big black head shot out the tent and he was sniffing at the air.

 

“Well hello sunshine.” She greeted him. “Sleep well?”

 

When he didn’t respond she scrunched her eyebrows in contemplation. Shit maybe he can’t talk like that. He was following his nose, coming right for her while she was seated in the fold out chair waiting for her wiener. She knew what he wanted and it was not sex, no he was craving her weiner, was drooling for it to fill his mouth with its juices.

 

“Fuck off man, go munch your box of meat or something.” She protested.

 

He was salivating and pushing into her, dragging his drooly jowls over the tops of her tits.

 

“Aww fucking hell! I just bathed you dick!” She whined and then shot up out of her seat to get away from him.

 

He was in passionate pursuit, chasing her doggedly around the truck. Refusing to give it up, she was scarfing down her food, cheeks puffed out like a squirrel and squealing as he kept closing the distance and making her run faster. She was choking down almost the entire dry ass meal when he caught up and tackled her to the ground. When he flipped her over she had crammed the remaining bread and meat past her lips and stared at him in playful defiance.

 

His mouth parted in shock, a pitched desperate whine issued from his throat. She had thought she had won, but then his slavering maw came in for her face. The intent was plain in his eyes. She mewled in terror when his tongue slapped over her lips, pushing past them and licking at the wad of half chewed food she had in her mouth. It was awful, so much smelly dog breath and spit so thick she could chew on it. He licked the food right out of her mouth and then kept going with the sloppy make-out session. She was shaking her head, groaning and spitting, he had pulled her hands to his mouth by the wrists and was sucking the flavor from her fingers.

 

The next time she was sitting at her folding chair with a frown. She had two sticks in her hands with the points shoved up the wrinkled butt of more wieners. Her lesson had been learned, share with the wolf or get his tongue rammed down your throat. He was squatting next to her patiently, his tail swishing over the grass while he waited, fat ropes of drool hanging from his maw. She offered his roasted meat first and then went about plucking hers off the stick with a bun.

 

She was half way through hers when he came over to her and planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek, then another and another. It was like getting slapped in the face by a wet sandpaper rag and she was backing away sputtering. He kept on pressing in and the chair tilted and toppled over, her going with it in a shocked yelp. With a thump she was flat on her back, the chair pulled out from under her and tossed aside. None of that mattered. She was starting wide eyed at his tall erect cock and now she knew why her holes ached so good.

 

At the sight of him hard and ready it was like a button was pressed in her brain and she spread her legs for him. With a rumble he used his fat canine wiener to skewer her hot depths and knocked the wind out of her when he did so. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him, letting out a long and loud whimper that carried over into his many thrusts to stretch out her sore passage. Without the aid of alcohol she could feel it all, every ridge and bump and how he reached so deep it was like he was up in her stomach.

 

She was stuffed to the brim and clinging onto him in an act of desperation to slow him down before he started a fire between her legs. With breathless curses she rode the waves of pain and pleasure, but they were so overwhelming it was making the world spin. He was pressing in close to her, until all she could smell was his animal musk, every thrust punctuated by growls so aggressive she could feel them in her chest. Getting fucked by a werewolf was both amazing and terrifying to experience. 

 

Just when she thought she had a handle on his dick, she got a hard lesson in canine anatomy when he banged his knot into her. Her legs fell off his hips, she squirted all over his pelvis when she found out there was a fist attached to the base of his dick. He fucking loved uppercutting her in the box with it and she was seeing stars when he did. It made so much sense then to her why she had only a vague memory of last night, the wolf could scramble her brains with his dick. When he got stuck firm inside, she was sweating and panting from the experience. His tie was so fat it bulged the lips of her sex out and contracting against it.

 

“D-did you cum?” She asked him between her gasping breaths, only to have her head snap back with a shuddering cry when she got her answer.

 

He flexed so hard at her depths it hurt and pumped her pussy powerfully enough she did not just feel it hit home in her uterus. She heard it smack off her insides, and once more she felt the odd sensation of being filled low in her belly.

 

“It’s so hot.” She groaned, feeling an intense heat radiating outward with each throb of his entrenched cock.

 

It seemed to go on and on, his cock pulsing and her feeling more and more stuffed with his thick wolf jizz. All she could do was bask in the experience of being a werewolf’s cum dumpster and a slight hump formed low in her midsection.

 

A whimper and a nudge knocked her out of her blissed out daze and she saw an obvious concern in those amber orbs of his. She giggled and clutched him by the jowls. It turned out he cared about her.

 

“I’m all right.” She sighed to him.

 

Carefully he adjusted and laid up against her back, both of them basking in the afterglow of their morning fuck.

 

Mark had warned her it was going to be rough, but even parts of him were showing through his lupine exterior. She was suspecting the separation between the wolf and the man might be false.

8