Unrestrained
2.3k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Five

Sarah had taken another dip in the lake and cleansed the spit and cum from her body. She knew full well it would only be for a short while until she reeked of drool and cum again. Mark had wandered off and sometimes she could hear him howling while she was laying in the sun on the beach. There was a lingering suspicion of hers he was going to be gallivanting about until it was almost night, which gave her ample time to implement her plan.

She was naked in front of the mirror and attempting to brush out the fluffed up tangled mess her hair had bunched up into. After much tugging and yanking until once more it was smooth, pulled tight into a tall ponytail that hung down between her shoulder blades in loose ringlets. She took a lengthy moment to admire her work, it was time to get her costume on.

She had a surprise packed in her duffel bag she hoped her wild lover might appreciate.

A pair of tight fishnets were rolled up her leg, the thick black band gripping her thigh just under her sex. She traced her fingers down the sides of her thighs. feeling how her creamy skin pushed through the tiny diamond holes. Tall latex boots were pulled over the calf and hugged right below the knee and belted snug. The first problem with her attire occurred when the six inch heel kept piercing the ground and made walking even more awkward. Practicality told her the boots had to go, but she also felt they completed the look, so she suffered in silence. 

A navy blue button up blouse covered her chest, no bra would be needed, she wanted to be extra bouncy in the loose fitting top for him. She stepped into her skirt, one that reached half way down her thighs, the material so tight she had to wriggle it up her hips. The accessories came last, a black leather belt, handcuffs tucked into a pouch. On her right hip was a smooth length of a billy club hanging from a loop on the left. A fake golden badge and a black cap atop her head pulled it all together.

“Officer Jackie, reporting for duty!” She announced to the truck mirror, striking a pose with both her hands forming a faux gun barrel up and tucked between her tits.

She noticed a blot of darkness behind her and she swirled around, then belted out a startled scream.

Mark had sneaked in behind her and her yell did not even cut through to him. His mouth was agape, tongue darting back and forth as he panted, golden eyes drinking in every detail of her body in stunned awe. The reaction she got was better than she pictured. Even a wolf like him liked a good costume. Though she desired to play more than just a game of dress up, she was Jackie now.

“You are under arrest, naughty boy!” She was playful in her scolding and pulled out her cuffs.

His head reared back at her tone, perplexed and grew more bewildered when he slapped the metal cuffs around both his wrists.

“Got anything to say for yourself?” She asked him with an exaggerated flick of her ponytail.

 

He had lifted the cuffs up to his face, sniffed at them, then tugged and snapped the chain.

“A-aww man!” She groaned and her shoulders sagged, deflated at their loss, but then her eyes lit up.

“I got a werewolf resisting arrest, send backup!” She spoke into her badge and made some pew pew finger gun shots at him. 

He stood there with a confused tilt of his head until she broke into a run. It was a more bumbling stagger, cursing each time her high heel sank into the ground, forced more to prance away on the balls of her feet.

With her light bounding strides it had her tight skirt rolling up her hips and flashing him the half moons of her pale cheeks. She knew he should have pounced on her already, she gave a glance back. He was on all fours where she had left him, his tail wagging, his body coiled up like a spring and ready to let loose.

He was giving her a head start.

His roar signaled the chase was on and the sound of it made her heart leap in her throat and it felt like she was being hunted for real. Her heart was hammering at her chest and the excitement and fear coursing through her made her tingle all over like a drug. She had gotten further than planned and was so deep into the woods. When she glanced back the campsite was out of sight.

She did not even fucking hear him come up behind her. The firm grip of his hands and how his claws pinched hard at her skin even through her clothes. He finished her with a flurry of pinching nips about the sides and nape. She squealed in glee to feel him showering her neck in affection, and it made the length of her spine break out in what felt like fireworks.

Then he turned her towards a felled log and gave her a shove.

She gave a shocked yelp and then found herself draped over the large mossy wood, her shirt and dress getting damp from the moisture. He came in behind her and shoved up her dress exposing her ass and showing off to him how it was getting flossed by a skimpy g-string. A fat spear of wolf meat prodded between her cheeks, hunting for her tender backdoor to find it flexing excitedly for him.

Sarah’s alter ego Jackie, the rookie got caught between a log and a hard dick.

“Officer down! Offi-” Her panicked voice cut off into a cock shocked groan when he drilled his way deep between her plush buns.

Her g-string offered no defense against his huge cock and it came pre lubed up to cram deep in her bowels. She clamped down tight enough to draw out a whimper from him, but he just kept hitting her harder and faster, goring her booty hole until she took it all. She shook her head from side to side and stamped her legs at the dirt floor. The role she played of the unwilling victim and him the monster raping her asshole. The bite from behind surprised her, his long muzzle wrapped around her throat and clamped down. He was choking her with a predatory hold and she fucking loved it.

 

The simple fantasy of him taking her by force and the genuine hurt in her ass got her cumming right quick.

She tried to scream like she did not like it, but damn it was hard not to beg him to punish her cheeks harder with his bucking pelvis. Every deep stroke made it feel like he was up in her stomach. His huge swollen nuts clapping so hard off her pussy it flexed and spurted her honey against them. She had a big dumb smile on her face and her eyes had no focus in them at all. She was so lost in the carnal brutality of her getting her guts rearranged for his use.

The wolf was getting more devious with her. He kept his knot free from her ass and just smacked it wetly off her cheeks, letting it get nice and big outside. She had no clue it was coming, a fist of veined flesh was rippling her cheeks. Then he shoved forward so hard it pushed her up the log and off her feet. There was a surge of overwhelming pressure before her asshole gaped wide and swallowed him up. She bit her lip and whimpered in mind rattled bliss, stars winking in and out of her vision. He groaned when her ass went wild around his cock. She was cumming so hard she was squirting when he plugged her up and doused her insides with his feral load.

When he started pulling, she gave a dismayed groan to feel such pressure on her asshole. She was dragged off the log by his tie, leaving the log slathered on one side from the grool that flowed from her pussy.

 

He dragged her through the forest and back to camp, taking her right to the tent. The knot was the trailer hitch, she was the cargo. The heels of her boots carving ruts the entire way, pine needles and leaves had collected under her tits. Her eyes rolled back in her skull she had been cumming the entire trip with her bulged out asshole flexing around his knot.

Officer Jackie, Reporting for duty....” The sex addled slut slurred and was dragged into the tent, knowing she was in for a long night.

---

The Wolf and the minx inside the tent. The base of his cock was aching from the long drag back and the hungry milking of her dirty asshole trying to suck his nuts out through his cock. He pulled free with a loud pop and her red gaping ring snapped shut, winking at him between her cheeks. When bent to grab her, she pulled away and whined in protest, speaking words that held no meaning, but the tone was denial.

That was confusing.

She was wriggling in hands, her shirt tearing under his restraining paws when he dragged her deeper into the tent. He was trying to be gentle, but she broke free and collapsed onto her back. Her huge melons burst from her dirty shirt, so he wanted to help free them and yank her blouse open. The metal fasteners burst apart and her freckled mounds were exposed, only she covered herself up with her arms, well, as best she could with those jugs.

His head tilted to the side, she was shaking her head in protest and curled up. He smelled her sweet arousal and not a shred of genuine fear. Nothing was adding up in his brain. She had acted differently ever since she put on her eye catching get up. When he stopped pressing at her, she paused and he saw the mischievous glint in her eye and a coy smirk at the corner of her lips. His eyes narrowed. She was playing a game with him.

Fine, she desired to be the prey, he was going to be the predator for her.

He grabbed her by an ankle and yanked her in hard, the ground sheet bunching up under her ass as she got dragged under him with a yelp. He slammed both his palms down next to her head and loomed in. He bared his fangs, long pearlescent daggers, and gave her his most threatening growl. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, mouth parted in shock, she was not smiling anymore. In fact, he smelled genuine fear coming off her and got his fur bristling in excitement. He snapped his jaws at her. She flinched, twisting her head away and whimpering.

He took up both her arms by the wrists and dragged them away from her chest and shoved them over top of her head. She was panting, her eyes locked firm onto every movement, heart beating so fast he could hear how it was pumping away in her chest. He showered her body in domineering nips, pinching her freckled skin about her neck and collar bone, leaving fat red welts in their wake. He marked her tits with his mouth, striking each fat nipple and making her squeal. She was catching on he was acting too and once more started wriggling and writhing with her timid voice pleading him for mercy.

He straddled her chest and slapped his cock between her plush tit meat. The prey had a cock to clean. She grimaced and twisted her head away from his cock lunging up towards her face. Try as she might, it was impossible to dodge and his spaded tip stroked over her cheek and glazed it in his cock slime. He wanted her pouty mouth, and he grabbed her by the ponytail and yanked it into the line of fire. Like a good whore, she opened wide and let him smack his dick off her tonsils.

His deflated knot was smacking off her enormous balloons, knocking them away in deep ripples only to have them come in swinging to clap against his pumping cock. Her face was slathered in a slurry of her spit and his flowing pre-slime. He pulled her mouth off and rubbed her face up and down the length of it. Only when she was a glazed and sloppy mess did he relent. With a long drag of his dick, he made a snail trail along her belly towards her nethers. He dragged his claws down with it and left pink scratch marks along her sides.

He snapped at her and demanded she got on her knees. She mewled in protest, putting up a weak fight when he bent her over by force. The initial scent of fear he had evoked was all but gone then, she had caught wise he was playing along and was just as lusty as ever for him. He was enjoying the playful struggle, he smacked her ass so hard she howled in such a pleasing way and it sure as hell got her fishnet clad thighs quivering. The print of his hand where he hit her showed on her cheek as a fat red imprint. He had given it another crack and watched it bounce. It felt so good and she belted out another shuddering scream.

It was when her head was lowered in submission he claimed her, filling her pussy with his spit slathered cock, her hot depths already milking him in greeting. He held her hips in a crushing grasp, digging his claws into her skin like spurs. She was trying to beg him for mercy, but he was putting so much power behind his thrusts it completely interrupted her words. She was trying to say coherent words, but it came out as senseless babbling.

It was not like he understood anything she was saying.

During his brutal rutting session, he could not help but notice the black baton bouncing off her thigh. He had a light bulb moment and carefully slid it out of her holster, brought it to his mouth and gave the thick length of smooth wood a long lick.

---

The werewolf dragged me back to his lair, I tried to resist him, but fearing he might hurt me made me give up to his every depraved desire. I was so young and naïve, my body inexperienced to the touch of a man, but there I was, getting familiar with the lust of a monster. He was inside me, my virgin pussy torn and spread open to him. Hot tears rolled down my face. My career as a cop was over, I was nothing more than his fuck meat until he tired of me.

W-wait… what is he sticking in my ass?!

Sarah’s eyes gaped. Her inner fantasy was shattered, she looked over her shoulder, reaching back to pull at her cheek with a pressing need to find out. OH god, he got a hold of the baton! His feral face was hard to read most of the time, but even she could discern the twisted smirk on his lupine features. He pushed the hard rod into her aching asshole, twisting and grinding it up there. Her thighs snapped shut and an overwhelmed groan shuddered through her at the sensation of getting both her holes stuffed. He crammed it in right to the even thicker rounded handle. She watched as he placed his palm atop of it and her eyes gaped when she saw the intent in his eyes.

When he pushed the entire baton, handle and all up her ass, she fell in love with him.

All that remained of the length of wood was just the long leather string hanging out of her wood stuffed back door. She went wild banging herself against his cock crying out in frenzied ecstasy. He was not one to back down and matched her vigor and then exceeded it with throaty growls. With a hold on the ponytail, he was yanking her off her hands until she was bouncing in his lap with her back pressed to him. She had thought it was impossible he could get any more rough with her. Except he seemed to have another level for her to discover the hard way.

He yanked her head aside, exposed her neck and took her throat with his fangs. Her mind went haywire in her brain when he strangled her with his maw, huffing and snarling into her trapped neck. Some trigger was switched on when he starved her brain of oxygen and she came in his clutches in a full bodied orgasm. She was bucking and convulsing and the way she thrashed only seemed to provoke him to slam fuck her brains out even harder. 

He was going at her full force, all the space between her legs had gone numb. Her ass was beat red from his hard pelvis trying to crash beyond her hips. Her aching raw holes were both spasming around two hard and unforgiving lengths. Her brain went into panic mode and popped all the fuzes.

Sarah went limp in his clutches.

---

Mark woke up with a groan and stared at the ceiling of a tent, it was his tent, but he never set it up. His brows furrowed for a moment. Something felt off about the situation. Then the musky reek of sex, piss and turned out asshole wafted into his nostrils and he sat upright on the spot. His back was sticky with gunk and he saw all around there were pools of sexual slime. The tent needed to be burned.

Sarah.” He gasped.

His stomach knotted with dread, fearing the worst had happened and was trying to get out of the tent. Only to slip his foot on a congealed puddle of cooled cum. It was all foggy in his mind, just vague images of what had happened, but the memory of her throat in her mouth stood out most vividly.

He battered his way past the flap and peered about. There was a pile of ash surrounded by some loose stones, her chair was laying half closed on its side and a loose stack of empty bottles. The truck was there, the doors had been left open and her clothes were scattered over his back seat, some were laying on the grass.

A splash grabbed his attention and the surge of relief to see her frolicking in the water made his shoulder sag and let out a lengthy sigh of joy. She spied him and gave a tall wave of her hand. He came down onto the beach and trudged through the water towards her, but when he could make out the marks on her body, froze in his tracks. It was odd, he did not feel bad, it was a strange pride sitting in his chest.

“I made it!” She called out to him with a giggle and that made him snort in a humored response.

She might have made it, but she was looking rough. Her throat was purple from ear to ear, her tits were riddled with bite marks and he could make out the perfect outline of his jaws on the one. She got covered in claw marks, that was just what he could see above the surface. When she came in for a hug he cringed with guilt, seeing how bad she had gotten it from the Wolf he let loose on her.

“Did you have fun?” He asked with a smirk to see her so happy.

“We both had lots of fun!” She purred and threw her arms around his burly shoulders and planted a fat kiss on him.

He gripped her hourglass waist and groaned into the loving embrace, basking in it, wanting it to never end.

“I hope he was not too rough with you.” He sighed and stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

Her eyes lit up in a moment of recollection and then she reached back for something, one eye closed while biting down on the tip of her tongue. Something gave and she grunted. She pulled out a long and slimy looking black baton and he knew exactly where it had come from. Half of it was white with cum and she licked it clean in front of him with a lust filled gaze in her green eyes.

“You, are a kinky fucking freak.” She purred her words at him. ”Maybe worse than me.”

“T-that was not me!” He protested, but she placed the makeshift sex toy in his meaty hand.

“Oh?” She responded and cocked an eyebrow at him. “Then why are you so hard?” She asked him and flicked the tip of his stiff dick. “Admit it, there is no you and a wolf… it is just all you.”

“And how do you know that, Sarah? What you spend two nights with him and suddenly you’re the expert.” He barked at her, but she was already backstroking away from him.

“How do you know how many days it has been?” She shot back while kicking up glittering streams of water.

While paddling in lazy circles, her tits bobbing in and out of the water like pontoons, it left him to reflect on himself. He was staring down in the water and gazing at his reflection and as the water rippled, he saw the other half of him staring back. He slumped down in shallows, needing to sit down.

“Oh my god.” He whispered.

“Admit it, You locked the poor doggo in your kink closet buddy, you got to let him out.” She interjected while backstroking past him. Her bizarre logic had an annoying ring of truth and he had to laugh.

He got up and came rushing at her with an enormous grin and she was trying to paddle away.

“Maybe I’ll lock you up inside with him and give you another taste!” He roared playfully.

“No you already peed in my mouth!” She squealed.

“I WHAT?!”

---

Mark sat reclined back on his couch and his lover Sarah was curled up next to him, her head resting atop one of his pectorals. He had a big hand clutching a ripe round of the sweetest ass he ever had while they watched TV. Ever since they had gone out on one of his wild roaming’s their lives had changed.

It took time for him to accept he had placed a barrier between Wolf and Man. For two years every guilty thought, each lurid sexy fantasy, he attributed to the wolfen side of him. He piled it on and smothered it in the back of his mind until it was roaring to be freed of it. Sarah proved to be eager to come back out with him and each time shifting became easier and he became more lucid during his time as a Wolf.

It was liberating. All the dread and anxiety he used to deal with was becoming a distant memory. He had some concerns about Sarah only preferring him as a wolf. As he got more comfortable in his own skin, he found their bond to only grow even stronger. Even when he discovered he could transform at will, she never pressed for him to. They had something special and after six months there was next to no personality difference in him when he changed.

Sarah barely changed at all though, a fiery minx who never held back and gave all her love to him. He gave her ass a hard squeeze, it got her humming in pleasure, her head tilting up to look at him, her emerald eyes glittering with adoration. His fingers curled in and he was stroking them back and forth from clit to crack. She got wet on the spot and he was smearing her liquid lust on everything he touched.

“Feeling frisky are we?” She asked him in a sultry sweet voice.

“”Yeah… want to get wild tonight?” He rumbled right back and kissed her on the forehead.

“We have been getting noise complaints.” She sighed while swirling a finger around his hairy belly and making it contract as she tickled him.

“Its 7pm, Fuck em.” He said, feeling lusty tonight.

All right... but no howling!” She laughed and gave him a slap on the chest, needing very little persuasion at all.

14