1.08.2 – Transitioning
6.4k 18 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.0 - Edited by: Rellawing, AlliterativeArts, Raleon, Trismegistus Shandy - 8/24/2020

 

Several months later, after the boring paperwork and the mildly more exciting but still very scary doctor appointment. 

 

Leona stood in the yard of her happy family’s small lawn wearing a skirt, girl’s sneakers, a camisole and a sports bra. Today was a very special day for her, since she was finally dressing appropriately for her gender. In order to help Leona maintain the appearance of a young lady, her Goonie bought her something called a gaff. It felt really strange, but was really nice when a soft pair of panties were nestled over it.

 

While she was adjusting her new clothes, Quinn snuck up and grabbed the unsuspecting Leona. Grabbed by the arm, Leona looked over her shoulder to find Quinn had changed her hair color again as was her habit; bright blue this time. By now, Quinn had turned sixteen, having celebrated it a month past, but more importantly…

 

“You’re keeping us waiting, Leona! C’mon! Mama’s finished the cake! It’s a lemon cake… ooops.. I shouldn't have said that… pretend I didn’t say anything, okay? I’ll tickle you so much if you blab!” Quinn was whispering by this time.

 

Leona nodded quickly and almost drooled. Lemon cake! It was going to be so delicious! She bounced a little and winced. The small buds forming on her chest were aching. “I promise… let’s go eat!” She eyed Quinn, tilting her head. Even though her sister was sixteen, Quinn didn’t look very different.

 

Do I look very different yet? I’m twelve today, but I don’t feel different even though I’m wearing cute clothes… and just changing clothes won’t make my thingie disappear… Leona was starting to feel a little gloomy when she compared herself against her sis.

 

“What are you staring at?!” Quinn blinked and covered herself.

 

Blinking, Leona laughed. “Sorry… I just thought you don’t really look sixteen…”

 

Quinn glared and booped Leona upside her head gently. “Of course I changed! It’s a magical age! I’m just two years away from full adulthood!” She preened.

 

Leona thought about that. “Um… but you still can’t drink though.”

 

Her sister scowled at her little sister. “That’s true, but I’m not all that impatient. What matters most is that I can drive! Mama’s gonna take me to the DMV to get my learning permit!”

 

Leona gaped. “No way… you behind the wheel? Eeeeep!” She backed away dramatically.

 

“HEY! I’m your benevolent, wonderful, super-ultra-turbo-cool big sister! Have more faith in my abilities or I won’t play dubstep for you tonight, and it doesn’t matter if it’s your birthday or not, you rotten spoiled brat!” Quinn jumped on Leona and dragged her down into the sweet smelling grass. A bumblebee buzzed past and Quinn giggled. Leona winced and squirmed.

 

“Ouch! You hurt my boobs!” Quinn had accidentally rubbed up against her growing breasts, causing Leona to blush and protect her chest from her sister.

“Awwww… I’m sorry… I forgot all about that. I know it can be a pain… but it’s what you want, isn’t it?” Quinn asked and smiled down at her sister from her perch on top of Leona.

Without having to even consider the question, Leona nodded affirmatively. “YES! I do! I love them! But are they ever going to get bigger than this?” Worry was clear in the younger sibling’s eyes.

 

“Hmmm... I read about this so you can rely on your big sister.” Quinn poked her own chest. “I’m already a C cup… I think if I keep working at it I could become… no… that’d be really bad… maybe I should keep them smaller...”

 

Leona waited expectantly. “I don’t think you really finished what you were saying, and you didn’t answer my question.” She pouted.

 

“Oh…” Quinn flushed. “Um… your birth mama, my auntie, had a nice set of boobs, and mama Goonie’s aren’t bad either… so I mean… you can expect at least that much, don’t you think? It’s genetic! And I read that if you start before puberty does much, you develop like you should… so you should be just fine.” She shrugged and smiled.

 

“Wow! You care so much about me that you read about what I’m going through?” Leona was stunned and touched at how much effort her book-allergic sister had put in for her. Flushing, Leona was embarrassed about how little she knew in comparison. She decided she would investigate things herself so she didn’t have to rely on her sister forever. Since she was twelve, her sister would leave the house long before she did… and then where would she be?

 

Quinn smiled warmly at Leona and ran her fingers through the girl’s now long hair. “You look good like this, and you’re getting prettier already. You’re worried about it, but you shouldn’t be. You already look more like a girl than a boy.”

 

Leona gasped and smiled happily, embarrassed. Clapping her hands to her cheeks, Leona could only fidget, wondering if Quinn was just flattering her. Quinn broke Leona’s twitching by grinning and speaking, “We should go to the beach soon so you can show off a little!” After this suggestion, Leona’s embarrassment deepened to turn into something approaching moritication and her eyes widened. The thought of going out into public in something like a swimsuit was overwhelming, particularly if it was a bikini. That was way too much, wasn’t it?

Goonie popped out from the house with her appearance heralded by the fragrance of cake that wafted from inside their home and she laughed. “Playing, I see. You’ll stain your new outfit, Leona. Come inside! Though I can already see you thinking about getting out there and turning some heads.” She exaggeratedly thought about it and smiled. “I think it’s a good idea.” 

 

Her children's breaths caught when they thought she might veto the suggestion but Goonie was nothing but supportive, “I think we’re going to have a week of boot camp before you make your public debut. There’s more you need to know about things like social matters. Like what to do if a boy hits on you, or if a creepy adult approaches you.” Goonie waggled her finger. “You need to learn a bit about makeup and… well… everything. Basically, we’ll have you graduate Goonie’s Gorgeous Girls’ Finishing School course first.”

 

“I wanna take Leona to a rave too…” Quinn said as she giggled while Leona grinned excitedly. When Goonie’s expression became troubled, Quinn amended what she said, “Y’know… a safe one.” Leona’s sister had since gotten more and more into the musical scene in the past few years. She was diving deeper and it had become her dream to enter a college that specializes in the musical arts.

 

“That’s far too much!” Goonie exclaimed, “I’m not sure about that crackpot idea, Quinn. We’ll go to the park, the movies, do some shopping… and that’s all you’ll be doing.” Her eyes fastened sternly on a glaring and pouting Quinn.

 

Wanting to get a concession from their mother, Quinn pressed on, “At least can we get some henna tattoos! They look so beautiful and interesting!”

 

The thought nearly gave Goonie a heart attack after hearing the word ‘tattoo.’

 
182