1.09.5 – Three years later
5.7k 25 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.0 - Edited by: Rellawing, AlliterativeArts, Raleon, Trismegistus Shandy - 8/28/2020 

 

Leona had been attending school as a girl for several years and had completed Junior High. A few rumors circulated about her but none carried much weight nor were ever proven. The special treatment she received when it came to gym was strange to many, but she had three happier years living as a girl. Her chest swelled and she developed a somewhat nice figure. She likely was never going to be cheerleader material, even though she could be peppy enough to make a good showing for a while. As she got older she thought more and more about her father and eventually began asking some crucial questions to fill in some blanks.

 

It was heartbreaking for Laguna when she had to explain that Leona’s father was deemed unfit for parenthood. She had however already suspected that her mother was dead by the way Quinn and Goonie talked around the subject. As the hormones really kicked in she started to cry more than she had in the first few years, but she was still far happier overall.

 

Then on one particular instance, Quinn barged into her room while she was crying and curled up on her bed. Quinn was eighteen now but it was still amazing how much she had changed. At the age of fifteen Leona had a bit of a growth spurt but her sister remained a good head and a half taller than her. Leona still felt like a fake when compared next to Quinn even though her gender was never questioned.

 

“Whatcha crying about all alone for, squirt?” She didn’t mean to, but Quinn was rubbing it in again. Leona didn’t respond and just sobbed.

 

“Damn it… cheer up. I have good news. Goonie agreed to let me take you to one of the better raves I regularly go to. She trusts me, finally.” Quinn winked.

 

“One of your raves?” Leona looked at her sister blankly.

 

“Yeah… they’re crazy, loud and a big mess sometimes, but what you’re missing in your life right now is a little fun… and you know... I’ll be moving out soon, so we should have some sisterly bonding time while we still can. That’s most of the reason why Ma agreed to trust me. I have some friends to meet, and I’d love to show them my adorable little sister. Trust me, I promise not to divulge anything too~ awkward or embarrassing. You’re my sister and that’s the end of that.” Quinn threw her arms around Leona and started tickling her.

 

Leona struggled at first, but finally laughed. She hadn’t laughed like that in a while because hearing the truth about her parents had made her grow up quicker than she might have liked. On a shelf across the room stood her beloved hero figures, perpetually standing in same action poses she’d used to playact epic powered battles as a small child. Nowadays, she limited herself to murals and displays.

 

“So let’s do this! You’re more than ready! You've got everything you need! You can even protect yourself in a pinch. So get dressed girl!” Commander Quinn barked.

 

Leona hopped to as Quinn moved to stand near the bed on the other side of the room.

 

“Hey, get out while I change, idiot!” Leona blushed furiously.

 

“We’re sisters! It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. Do I have to come over there and help you?” Quinn teased and grinned.

 

In response, Leona quickly hustled to the closet. Quinn laughed and followed her, tickling fingers extended. Leona tried to hide in the closet, but the thought of actually stepping inside made her think of being trapped inside by her overly playful older sister.

 

Quinn didn’t stare as Leona stripped, though she refused to remove her gaff in front of her sister. Her sister whistled as she dug through Leona’s clothes and selected some appropriate pieces for the dance she’d mentioned. “You’ve really filled out over the years,” Quinn said as she winked at Leona who blushed. With a stamp and a pout, Leona turned her back, covering herself to hide from her older sister.

 

Leona had grown to become a high B cup. She thought that it was probably the most she could hope for despite having started very early with her hormone replacement regimen. Regular shots of estrogen had seen her through the awkward years. She could have cut her hair and still passed, but it was probably her insecurity coupled with her liking of the look of longer hair that had her keep it long and luxurious. She wasn’t above tying it when she was active, such as when she was practicing parkour which she’d gotten into because it seemed like a lot of fun. Some of her friends poked fun at her, saying maybe some day she’d become a non-powered hero.

 

Quinn poked her shoulder and held up a tube top and a pair of shorts Leona really liked when running. Next, came a pair of intentionally-ripped red stockings and a set of fishnet gloves that she’d been gifted but had yet to touch since they seemed a bit much. With that, the makeover started in earnest.

 

Once she dressed, Leona was dragged to the bathroom where Quinn applied a liberal amount of hair coloring spray to match her little sister’s sandy blonde hair to her own electric blue. It was always difficult to say they weren’t sisters instead of sisters since they looked so similar. But, while Leona’s new hue would wash out with a shower, Quinn routinely scheduled hair appointments to properly dye the color every other month or so. After the spraying was done, Quinn finished off with a light couple of layers of facial makeup that accentuated Leona’s beautiful blue eyes. She’d even managed to accessorize with a smattering of things like cogs on a leather string, glass and LED beads. The footwear chosen was a dirty pink pair of shoes covered in holes and little anime character patches..

 

Quinn held her sister from behind, hugging her tightly. “What do you think? A bit wild, but we match. ” She winked at her sister with a satisfied smile. Leona smiled back, flushing prettily. Seeing her face like that made her remember another reason why she was crying, but she fought it. Quinn would leave her behind someday soon to go to that Media College of hers… while she still had to graduate from High School. Even if Quinn messed around a lot, there was no doubt she’d graduate. Despite being so devil-may-care, she was serious where it counted.

 

“You’re a real heart-breaker,” Quinn murmured as she beheld her handiwork. “I hope you're ready for the upcoming onslaught of unwelcome advances. Remember Goonie’s lessons. We might not always be in the same place because I have a set to play, but I’ll definitely look out for you.”

 

Leona gulped, her raw nerves plain to see. They left the bathroom and met Laguna who waited with a smile. “You’d best focus on more than your music, Quinn. Always keep an eye out in your sister’s direction. Even if it’s ‘safe,’ you can never be too sure.”

 

Quinn nodded and Goonie sighed exasperated before putting an affectionate hand on each of their shoulders. “Get on with it then!” She grinned. There were wrinkles developing in the corners of her mouth. Time changes everyone, sooner or later.

 

A couple hours later the sisters had arrived at their destination: an abandoned warehouse with a small group gathered around some tricked-out cars and a line that led up to the entry doors.

 
170