3.07.5 – State of the Story
1.2k 19 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nya! :heart: Here's the state of this story as of today!

Thank you for helping it to rise so highly! *purrs* The views grow daily, and I'm grateful for this!  The favorites coming in had dropped for a little while, but it's now picking up again. I think there's some hope these wings can help the story rise again for the finale of this third arc, which is still a distance off!

The comments are wonderful and make me happy! I love to answer them! :heart: Waking up and finding them while checking the site makes me feel more cheerful! It gives me the strength to write! I'm now five issues ahead of the releases.

Yushies, I thought I'd end this story at the end of the second arc, but you all made it clear to me that I had to push it a bit further! *purrs*

Shall we talk about where it's going? No spoils, of course.  Did you think about why the arc is called "An Ill Wind"?

It doesn't just sound cool. It means something.  This isn't a case of chuunibyou. *winks*

Now on to the teasers!!! For those who don't like these, don't click the spoiler link. It won't really spoil anything, but that's from the reader's viewpoint, right?

Spoiler

             3.08 - The interview concludes, and things get a smidge silly!
                  3.09 - Leona takes a long trip, but to where? What will she find where she goes? 
                       3.10 - A delightful surprise, nya!
                            3.11 - There's a problem that needs to be addressed.
                                  3.12 - They look for answers to several questions and something forgotten must be faced.

[collapse]

Thank you all for reading SuperLuminal! I appreciate your support! Your hearts, comments, views, reads, all of it are this story's wings!

One more thing! We're getting a new cover. It's a bit late, sadly, but soon it will be launched.  This is the base and uncompleted work! :heart:

:heart::sparkling_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::heart::sparkling_heart:
~ Rellawing

50