5.40 – Where the magic ends and begins
1.4k 19 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5.40.png

<3 Thank you, Patrons: AlliterativeArts, Leonguard, David, Joseph, Icewing, Michael <3
Edited by: Rellawing, Raleon 1/27/2021

 

“You’re not staying?” Redline asked, obviously disappointed.

 

“Ha… you kidding? Now’s when I do my best work. I’ll be in touch if it’s necessary and file a report with the Society so they’ll know I’ve authorized this trip.” His voice sounded Avenger-y again, so they all knew he meant what he was saying. “If anything happens…” He looked at Leona. “Call.”

 

He walked to the door and put a hand on Molly’s shoulder, saying something quiet enough that Leona couldn’t make it out. It made her joyful expression alter slightly, but she nodded.

 

After the Avenger left, Mocha nodded solemnly. “He truly is an amazing man.”

 

“Considering that he’s like over a hundred years old… yeah.” Redline nodded.

wingsbreak.png

Midnight Avenger boarded the Avenjet that had been hovering over the condo with its cloak activated. He disappeared inside to take a seat and silently slipped away.

 

He called HQ to report, reaching Dragonmage.

 

“How did your excursion go?”

 

The Midnight Avenger rubbed his chin. “There’s signs of…”

wingsbreak.png

Hours later, a small figure in a cowled robe stood outside the Ramses’ condo. Slowly and quietly, the figure floated into the air as electricity arced, connecting it to the ground. With a quiet and seamless movement, it reached a cheerily glowing window to peer inside and see three girls: Leona, Mocha and Molly ‘playing.’ 

wingsbreak.png

“Just because I’m not your mega-lesbian sister doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to be attracted.” Molly said. “I don’t like girls, but cute boys, oh my God… that’s so hot. Though I guess the age thing might be a little weird. I don’t see a problem there, though.”

 

Mocha held up a hand and stood. “Okay, please let me have my say now…” She took a deep breath and looked at Leona. Eye to eye, Mocha reached out and took Aurora’s hands. “I feel the same way. I feel happy every time you touch me. I thought it meant something was wrong with me, but… since we’re all confessing… I do like you, Leona… whoever or whatever you are. When I’m in your arms, it feels nice… it feels right… but it feels nicest when I remember you as a girl.”

 

Redline clapped her hands but Mocha glared at her, holding up a hand. “Leona… may I call you that?” Mocha looked at Leona.

 

Leona blinked, nodding and blushing. “Well, yeah… it’s my name…”

 

“If…” Mocha stammered. “If revealing my nature to a court will let us stay together in any capacity… I want to do that. But, I’m honestly afraid to put on your clothes. I feel so strange just remembering you carrying me… to be in your clothes… it’s so… indescribable. I… um… hope that doesn’t make me sound strange to you.”

 

Leona shook her head, blushing and smiling. “If you aren’t feeling too weird, you can wear any of my clothes any time you’d like. We’ll get you some of your own. You’re actually both interested in me?” Leona asked, licking her lips.

 

Redline nodded and grinned.

 

Mocha nodded slowly. “Yes… I feel like you’re more than family for me… no matter how you look… you’re always my angel.”

 

“Wow…. sweet talker. Who knew it?” Redline teased, rolling her eyes. “So you’re admitting that you like girls, Mocha?”

 

“I suppose I am.” Mocha said, blushing. “But I like this girl most of all… and I want her to see me.... All of me… despite how wrong my morality says it is...“ She gulped as she took off her clothes in front of them both, blushing and shy.

 

Molly and Leona gaped and Molly was the one who spoke, “I didn’t think anyone could top my big face reveal scene earlier… but wow, girl!” She laughed.

 

Redline patted her on her shoulder. “Do you feel good revealing yourself to us like this?”

 

“To her.” Mocha said, pointing at Leona with a shy smile.

 

Leona blushed as Mocha crawled over and looked into her eyes. Leona didn’t expect that a robot would be able to make her feel this way, but her heart was hammering. Leona loved the cute little shy expression Mocha had. Leona couldn’t help squeeing and glomping Mocha to hug her tightly.

 

“You’re so cute! Isn’t she???” Leona said, looking at Redline. Mocha was so amazing.

 

“If she was a boy, she’d be extra hot to me right now,” Redline said.

 

Mocha blushed. “Ah… you... you’re making me want to touch you, Leona… I’m sorry… I…. can’t not think of you as my angel… it’ll take a few times at least to make that desire go away.” Mocha’s hand rested on Leona’s hip, moving slowly up and down.

 

Redline laughed softly. “Hey, I’m way out of my depth here… would you feel more comfortable if I hung out with Quinn downstairs?”

 

Leona blushed intensely. “Um...w--- would you mind?” She squeaked when Mocha’s fingers got grabby. “Eeeeeeee!”

 

“Eh… whatever… if Mocha kicks me out, I’ll go.” Redline laughed and joined the cuddle puddle, starting to rub Leona’s body with Mocha. Mocha’s eyes were fastened onto Leona’s and she leaned forward to initiate a kiss.

 

“Mmmm… okay… getting kind hot here...“ In a blur, Molly threw her clothes off in a super-speedy tornado.

 

“Oh… w…” Leona gasped as she was thoroughly kissed. Redline knelt down to start caressing and touching in earnest.

 

“I don’t know much about this stuff… and I don’t wanna mess anything up… but if you want to lay down, I can try a few things. Maybe Mocha should relax before she blushes so hard she pops a gasket.”

 

Mocha’s eyes went wide as she broke the kiss. “I-is that possible?! Nothing I know of anatomy… mine or yours… human, I mean… indicates that’s possible, but I suppose if I overheat, there might be something to that…”

 

Redline yawned. “Okay, last order from the team leader,” she said. “If anything happens, no one talks about this in public and nothing leaves this room… but after all the fighting, we all need to curl up with someone so…” She sprang up and turned off the light and lay down with the two.

 

To be continued in the sixth arc, Elodie Elegy...

wingsbreak.png

sauceryopening.png

~ FIN ~

 

Elodie Elegy

 

A saucery of sorcery was discovered in the magical land of potatoes. Aurora chooses to repair the Saucer and seal the shard of Oubliette, a space-warping spot of pure darkness in this universe, instead of destroying it. How will her choice affect Aurora going into the future?

Mocha aka Mechanica's fate still hangs in the legal balance. Whole books could be written that cover only the last few tumultuous days of their lives. Thankfully, the Society of Sentinels have thrown their lot in with Aurora, but why are they so willing to support such a green hero in her endeavours? And now, shockingly, Mocha has professed feelings for Aurora. How will this affect their relationship and Leona's relations with everyone else. What will Mistral think? Or Sarah?

Speaking of, Sarah Namias has escaped the custody of A.R.I.S.E. and, like Aurora, has become a fugitive from the law. What will she do with her newfound freedom? Who will she turn to and who might choose to help her?

Meanwhile, Inspector Ruffino doesn't easily forgive betrayal, spurring her and Extensive Enterprises on as they draw ever nearer in their hunt to find Mr. Mechanical's heir.

But has everyone forgotten that an invasion of Earth's space was blunted by the Society? Why have there been dark ones showing up near Earth again? What were they trying to do? Are their shadowy designs not quite finished? 

What will their fates be? We'll find out the answers to all this and more soon enough, but are you ready to know?

Thanks for reading SuperLuminal to the end of the co-written content! *purrs*  I hope you've enjoyed this arc (book). <3 The next one I'm writing almost 100% from scratch. These five books didn't have a wireframe. It was all done in a one-shot adventure!

By the end of these books, I hope you agree that you (like me) would like to see where the story goes next!

I intend to write wireframes for all the upcoming final arcs (books), which means that hopefully the story only gets better from here! <3 Leave your vote and let me know how much you're looking forward to the next arc, Elodie Elegy!

Nyaaaa! You probably want to know why I chose that name... I decided on it after the wireframe was written (a map for how the arc will be written!) I won't spoil anything, though. Speculate on it and have fun with it! *winks*

Are you looking forward to Elodie Elegy?
  • Yeeeeeee! <3 Votes: 64 100.0%
  • Nah. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 64
26