5.40.7 – A New Path!!!
1k 34 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have more important news and this time the update isn't regarding bad news!  <3

In the last few weeks I've been considering the possibilities of publishing Superluminal, since a friend has been encouraging me to look beyond what we're doing with the story at the moment! All this means is that if I work hard and am fortunate, we could get it out there and it may make me some much needed income!

Starting from The Dream I'll expand the book until it reaches at least 50,000 words (currently around 30,000) because the goal is to make Superluminal into a light novel series! It should be a simple matter to do, since I have a plan to do just that! However there are some challenges... but we don't know that for sure. It's not a certainty that these things will be barriers until we reach that point.  Before those questions are ready to be asked, we'll edit and expand book one.

This means that new details will be added to The Dream and as a result the first book will hopefully be an even more compelling book to read.

The downside of this plan is that Elodie Elegy will have to remain a framework for some time.  If the story is accepted, I may have to remove the story from places across the internet.  I hope everyone wouldn't mind supporting the effort if this was achieved. 

Nothing is certain so there are even odds that publishing would resume here on Scribbles.

Despite what I said, there IS some bad news... assuming you didn't take the last bits as bad news... clear.png The real bad news in my opinion is that Felicia Namikaze will no longer be producing our covers...  However her last project, the current and former concept for book one will be made into a wallpaper to reward patrons for their support.  Of course patrons will receive free copies of the ebooks!  <3  I'm not sure how to arrange paperback copies for people... clear.pngMore on Felicia-chan, she took a job that may give her more lucrative income than her commissions have thus far. I wish her luck and success.  She'll be working on assets for a game of some sort from what I understand of her situation.

So this means a new artist will need to be found since she'll be literally tied up for the next few years.  Odds are I'll need to go through the publisher if the opportunity was landed.

All my love to all my readers and patrons,

Signature.png

I'll keep everyone posted on my author's page here on Scribblehub on the progress! <3

Will you cheer for me?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
22