Chapter 6 : Bloodthirsty Nami
191 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nami knew she couldn't directly take on Kuroobi who was Level 10 , she had to first grind these weaker fishmen and increase her strength.

As these fishmen who were at the max Level 4 came on to her wave after wave she kept pushing them back.

She swung her lance around as she started killing them one by one , at first it was very difficult for her to take on so many enemies but as she kept killing them and gained experience she became stronger and stronger as it became easier for her to kill the same Level enemies.

She took her Lance and thrust it straight into a fishman coming to strike her gouging his heart while kicking straight on the side of the face of a fishman coming up right behind her.

She removed the Lance from the dead fishman and swung it around slitting the throats of the fishmen surrounding her as the held their gashed throats with their hands and fell down trying to stop the flow of the blood as she crushed their chest with her feet.

She had already leveled up to Level 8 and her pole art was already halfway through the novice stage.

“Aah, this feels so good” she said as she killed more fish left and right with a smile as her body was covered in blood.

Kuroobi who thought this would be a piece of cake when this started and was watching from a distance was shocked at the slaughter that was happening and had no idea why the bodies disappeared suddenly, he also felt Nami becoming stronger the more she fought.

“ I need to stop this right now” he thought shedding his arrogance as took out his sword and joined the fight.

Nami, who saw this coming quickly tried to kill as many fishmen as possible as she used more strength and was cutting this Level 4 fishmen in half with her lance and crushing their skulls with a single strike.

She managed to level up to Level 9 after killing around 50 fishmen she managed to level up again to Level 9 and was now ready to face Kuroobi who was Level 10 and a master swordsman.

As he dashed towards her and struck down with his sword nami tried to block it with her Lance but was still thrust backward due to the immense force.

“This is the end little girl” he said as he dashed again not giving Nami a chance but she managed to not fall down ducked in time to avoid his swing and then slashed straight across his chest.

“Aagrgh” he screamed as he jumped back but still swung down his huge sword as Nami blocked it with her lance and the ground cracked.

She gritted her teeth but managed to withstand the blow as blood splurted out of her mouth.

But her rage and hatred kept fueling her as her bloodlust even increased more , she disregarded the damage to her body as she thrust her Lance straight towards Kuroobi’s dominant hand in which he held his sword.

He tried to dodge but Nami was determined and snapped her arm and changed the trajectory as it pierced straight through his arm resulting in him dropping his sword as he screamed.

Nami did not give him the time to reorient himself as she snapped her arm back into its place as she swung a hard strike straight at his chest with a bloodthirsty smile as it pierced deep into his skin as he fell down and started bleeding heavily.

A few remaining fishmen tried to attack her to save Kuroobi but in the rage-induced bloodthirsty mode, she was in she chopped the straight from the waist as if they were tofu.

“Get out of my way you fucking fish” she said with a smile as skewered the fishmen that jumped at her like a kabab and flung them into the distance.

Her body was battered and broken as she was injured in several places but before she broke down she slammed her Lance straight into the head of Kuroobi finally killing him.

As his body turned into light fragments and was absorbed by her body her injuries started to recover as she felt her strength becoming even more stronger.

On the other side Lala was casually slaughtering everyone in her path as the wind blades did not even let a single one of them get too close to her.

But she knew she had to grind quickly too as her stamina wasn't endless as she was constantly using her devil fruit, she needed to kill these fodder and takedown Chew who was Level 10.

As her Devil Fruit Skill became stronger and stronger , the gusts of winds she released were very strong as they not only pushed back the fishmen but broke their chest and physically injured.

She pushed them backward and before they had a chance to reorient themselves she shredded them with her wind blades into mincemeat, she was truly a meat grinder becoming stronger and stronger as she reached Level 10 and her Devil Fruit Skill already reached 9 and was about to advance to the next stage.

Chew, who was watching from afar quickly lost his arrogance when he saw this brethren turn into mincemeat and he tried to end this but was unable to get close to her as she kept pushing him backward.

“This fucking bitch, let me get you and I will crush you” said Chew angrily as he was pushed back.

She had already turned 100 fishmen into pieces of meat before finally turning her attention towards Chew , she had to end this quick as she didn't have a lot of stamina.

She dashed towards him as she got ready to fight him , seeing she was finally vulnerable Chew attacked her with his water gun releasing a powerful blast of water towards her but Lala just blew a strong gust of wind and gently changed the path of the water to go right next to her.

Chew tried to suck up all the water around him to turn into a cannonball and release it on to her but she was too fast, before he had a chance to do that she hurled blades of winds at him causing him to stop and dodge them quick before she released a strong wind blast that hit him straight in the chest causing him to crash backwards.

Lala put both of her hands forward as she tried to generate a massive amount of wind , this resulted instead in creating a mini-tornado as it sucked up all the weapons of the dead fishmen creating a deadly tornado that went straight for Chew who was trying to reorient himself.

He tried shooting a water gun but it did nothing as the mini-tornado gathered more wind and debris and become bigger and stronger until it sucked him and the sharp winds crushed him into pieces.

Lala who was huffing as she released the strongest blast of wind she had ever released which ended up turning into a mini-tornado was shocked.

She then heard a notification

*Wind Devil Fruit Skill Leveled Up*

*Wind Devil Fruit : Expert Stage : Level 1*

*Congratulations, you have leveled up to Level 11*

“Haah, that was fun” thought Lala as she recovered her stamina and looked at the empty battlefield filled with empty clothes and blood everywhere.

5