Chapter 8 : 40 Million Beli
157 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later when the Nezumi incident was reported to the Marine Headquarters they were furious.

A no-name Pirate appeared out of nowhere and took out two of the strongest pirate crews in East Blue and humiliated a Marine Captain like it was nothing.

This resulted in Jonathan getting his first bounty of 40 Million Beli making him , overnight, the pirate with the highest bounty in East Blue.

—-

After the festivities, the ship had sailed from Coconomi Islands.

“Jon, I haven’t properly thanked you yet haven’t I” said Nami flirtily as she clung to Jonathan pressing her body against him.

Soon she was hit with a blast of wind from Lala as she said , “ W-w-what are you doing? T-that is MASTER for you! You can’t call him like you’re that close!”

“Oh my, are you perhaps jealous Lala-chan” said Nami as she got up.

“J-j-j-j-jealous!? I am not jealous, you idiot!” screamed Lala as her face turned red as they started fighting with each other while Jonathan found this extremely entertaining in the middle of the ocean.

After a few days, they finally saw it , the restaurant on the ocean, Baratie.

“Wow, this is so cool” said Lala as she looked at the floating restaurant.

“Let's go.” said Jonathan as they boarded Baratie.

As they got inside Jonathan saw a familiar place, it was indeed Monkey. D. Luffy.

“Hahaha, it looks like we will have some good entertainment after all” laughed Jonathan as he sat at another table.

“What entertainment Jon?” asked Nami confused.

“You’ll see” said Jonathan as he ordered food.

Soon , the events he knew would happen, happened.

Gin came in , Sanji gave him food. Luffy damaged the restaurant and now worked for it to repay damages while trying to convince Sanji to join his crew while Jonathan sat by enjoying the drama that was about to unfold.

Soon, Gin came back with Don Kreig who was also starving and soon after eating betrayed them as he wanted to take over Baratie after his loss in the grand line at the hands of Mihawk.

“Damn, that's a lot of people” said Nami as she looked at the Kreig Pirates Fleet.

“Yeah, but they are mostly Level 3 at the very most. Strength in numbers huh?” laughed Jonathan as he looked down at Luffy who was currently fighting Don Kreig.

He had worn him down quite a bit but was knocked down right now.

“Time for us to join in” said Jonathan as he jumped off and dashed straight for Don Kreig while Nami and Lala aimed for the low leveled subordinates.

“Who the hell is that guy? is he gonna join in too?” said Sanji.

“Oi oi, another kid about to be wrecked, what do we do?” asked a cook who worked at Baratie.

“Another kid who doesn't know his bounds, come here little boy I’ll crush your skull” said Krieg as he laughed.

Jonathan simply laughed as he took out his sword and coated it with ice as he slashed his steel suit and cut it in half in an instant.

Don Kreig was Level 13, while he was a level higher than him , Jonathan was much stronger now after fighting Arlong who was even stronger.

The onlookers looked on in shock as he sliced up the strong steel suit just like that.

Zoro looked on with a glint in his eye as he thought” Who is that guy? And what is that weird sword style?”

Kreig was obviously angry as he screamed, “YOU LITTLE SHIT” and took out his Gun Array and shot a burst of bullets at Jonathan.

Jonathan stepped on the broke boat erecting a wall of ice that blocked the bullets as he jumped over and got behind the back of Kreig and touched his bare back.

He started freezing his back as it created spikes of ice from inside out as it crushed his internal organs.

“NOOOUHGH” he screamed as his eyes widened and blood poured from his mouth as he was killed.

*Leveled up to Level 13*

Jonathan huffed as he looked around and saw everyone had their jaws hung open as one of the most infamous pirates in East Blue was killed just like that.

“You , you actually killed him, you’re strong!” said Luffy as he barely got up.

“You’re slow boy” laughed Jonathan as he jumped off .

Meanwhile, Lala and Nami had slaughtered their own fare share as they picked off about 100 of Kreig Pirates effortlessly as they too rapidly racked up experience, they wanted to kill all of them but they managed to run away frantically swimming in the middle of the ocean.

“Ah, too bad” said Lala as she was now Level 12.

Nami who killed the last remaining Kreig Pirate nearby by piercing straight through his head had also leveled up to Level 11.

The Kreig Pirates as the most powerful military power due to their sheer numbers but this was also their biggest disadvantage as the individual strength of their members was puny.

As the surrounding people had their world shaken already as they saw this bloody scene and saw the remaining Kreig Pirates who were still alive trying to escape they saw a man in a tiny boat approaching them.

With a swing of his sword, he cut the entire ship in half as the ship sank.

“Dracule Mihawk” said Zoro as he recognized this man.

“Is that the Warlord?” asked Nami as he looked at him

“Yes, one of the Seven Warlords and the Strongest Swordsman in the World, Dracule Mihawk” said Lala seriously as she encountered another Warlord in her life, she had suffered at the hands of Doflamingo all her life and knew how strong a Warlord could be.

As Jonathan looked at Mihawk he saw the guy was Level 39, on the cusp of reaching the realm of Admirals and Emperor’s Commanders.

“There’s no way I can even try to take him on, even if it's for improving my Sword Skill I would probably be dead before that happens” thought Jonathan as he sighed.

“One day, we will take on this guy , for now, let's just leave,” said Jonathan as he walked away and boarded his ship with Nami and Lala as they saw Zoro request a fight with Mihawk.

He knew what was going to happen so he didn't stay around and left the area while most people’s attention was on Dracule Mihawk.

He had no plans to interfere or do anything with the Straw Hats, by the time they would be strong enough to make a dent in this world he would have already reached the time limit of the main quest.

Whether he succeeded or failed , at that point , what the Straw Hats did wouldn’t matter.

He looked down at his sword that he stole and realized it was on the verge of breaking.

“Hm, I need a new sword” he said.

“I know a place we can buy weapons” said Nami excitedly.

“And what is that?” asked Lala curiously

“Loguetown” said Nami.

“Oh, there should be a Marine Base there and a lot of pirate activity as its the stopping point before people start their journey to the Grand Line.” said Jonathan as he laughed.

“This should be fun” he thought.

4