ENDING 1
534 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A wave of applause crested through the gathered crowd. On stage and nearly shirtless with a humongous sword on his shoulder, Edgar looked at the crowd in a daze before sheepishly pumping his trophy in the air and going to join the others. 

Looking down, May smirked at her yuri-themed top with girls in pink-and-purple silhouettes. It was warped by a bold, magnificent bust. She brushed back a lock of her long, blond hair and glanced to her left. Suzy was still there, even more dazed than Edgar on stage. Wide-eyed, Dean stared across the aisle with Lodi glancing around and Sinclair adjusting his normal clothes. 

Back at the room a short while later, Dean paced while biting his thumb. "This is an incongruous outcome. Why, in all fathomable outcomes, are you still May and Eric still Suzy? At best, because of temporal continuity, I never met Lodi and therefore we're never here but if we're never here then this correction can never happen, ergo. Have we just screwed up the universe?"

May spread out. "Bro, it's not time travel. It's realities. And I honestly don't know how either work. I'm just in this for the boobies." 

Everyone had gathered around Suzy, who made her way back on steady legs. She had gone through deep breathing with the initial change and a rush of excitement along with questioning and hesitation. Sitting there, as the opposite sex from the beginning of the weekend, she did her best to process that the weight on her chest was here to stay. Permanently. Well, she assumed permanently. 

May shrugged and offered, "All I know is it isn't forever because things got fixed but there are levels of effectively-forever for a human being instead of forever for a universe or a rock turned into a die which may or may not be sentient. Or it could be tomorrow. But probably not."

Crossing her legs together, May shivered at the soft flatness which shifted under her jeans. And the warm squishiness that pushed through her shirt. Part of her reality. She whispered inside her head that there was no going back. She was a girl from now on as if she had always been one. Those swift and visceral assertions tickled her in a way she imagined May might also feel about being stuck but she was afraid to...associate with May's kinks. Still, with what everyone had hinted to her lately, with everything she remembered and felt, with the new life ahead of her, why recede? 

Drawing in a deep breath, she announced, "I'm happy with this. I'm alright with this. In fact, I even wanted it. I wanted to be Suzy and I will find out what being Suzy means to me." Just a few words that made her swoon around her head but the kind of words she needed to say more.

May jumped in, "This is the part of gender-bending where it is a law that someone must stay changed. I had luck again but so did Suzy. Just a roll of the dice." 

Sitting up, Suzy asserted, "I prefer to think that my will wanted it...maybe as much as yours did, May."

Despite uncertain statements from the others, Suzy remained firm. She went through her bags and made notes and raised some eyebrows with her confidence. She already had ideas for the next convention along with how her game night character should change. Reality bowed to her fledgling determination. On the flight back home, she actively received the flirtation of a guy who was also coming home from the convention, after checking through her phone for any sign of a boyfriend. 

Verbally-clashing with her mom was also something the others had never seen. She brought the occasional date to game nights (which were much quieter, even though she pressed Dean about turning her date into a girl for the heck of it). May still worked at the comic book shop and Suzy worked at the same restaurant as Eric. 

While Suzy still tended to swoon when she ran into a girly thing and never quite lost the shock and awe of her female form, she now marched-boldly into her own life.

14