Boredom
2.8k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abel pulled himself out of his memories and clutched his chest, as the thought of her passing still hurts him, and although people say that once someone passes away they will live a better life in heaven or some other higher plane Abel could not help but want to be selfish and have Catherine still living on this Earth with him.

Abel tried all that he could to move on after Catherine's passing, but he was never the same. He felt as if this world held no meaning to him, not to mention the fact that he was bored with life even before he met her.

He felt he had nothing left to do on this world, and wanted nothing more than to go meet Catherine, but he also knew that he won't commit suicide, as she would never want that, so he was now forced to live this life without her, in order to live a life she would want for him.

Like some sort of sick game played by the gods, the two were forced to be separated, even though their love may hold their connection together. He still remembers the last thing she said to him before she went into a coma "Don't force yourself not to love again in your life because of me, and if you follow me into the afterlife, then I will kill you myself." She said with a sweet smile on her face.

And he tried, he met other girls and slept with them, but the relationships never lasted. They were just not the same as what he once had with Catherine.

Abel sighed, as he was unable to live a life that he considers enjoyable, nothing was enjoyable without Catherine.

"I wish we could be on the same planet again. So we could hug again, So we could laugh again, So we could be together again." Abel sighed in sorrow as he closed his eyes preparing to go to sleep.

|TGS H&$ B3!N G!F^3#|

|Activating The God System|

|Host is being transported to Gaia|

|Scanning for suitable location...|

|....|

|Location Found|

|Host will be transported to the Aslan continent on the world of Gaia, in the northern quadrant|

Abel was awoken from his sleepy stupor by this feminine voice talking into his ear. Thinking it was his maid he went to tell her to come clean later, but he noticed he was unable to move.

He wanted to try harder when a white light enveloped him and blinded his vision. He felt his body drop to the floor, and the white light slowly receded.

He looked around and noticed he was in a totally new room, different from the one at his mansion. Thinking he was kidnapped, Abel quietly mumbled to himself about the honor of kidnappers thanking them for not tying him to a chair.

As he stood up and looked around he heard that same feminine voice chime in his ear.

|Welcome to Gaia|

|I am Genesis, your Conscience that has become sentient|

Abel's jaw dropped as he was unable to comprehend what was going on, thinking he had gone crazy.

The voice burst out laughing, as she said through laughs |Just kidding! I am actually your...hmm...System Fairy?| She said quizzically.

|Anyways, whatever my title is, I am here to guide you, and mess with you, while you are on your new journey here in Gaia. Any questions?|

28