Gaia
2.6k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abel asked countless questions, and Genesis answered them slowly, and informatively if you ignored the fact that she would sometimes crack jokes, or call him dumb for asking a stupid question.

What Abel got from his questions was that he was currently in control of a system that would make him into a "god".

He was told he needed to have citizens in his domain, and for every day they were there he would get domain points that he could use to increase the power of his domain or even buy more inhabitants for his domain.

Currently, he was in control of a little village called Delphi, which the system designated as his domain, and along with that he also received a Lottery Ticket.

If he wants to grow into a powerhouse, he must expand his domain, and to do that he must be prepared to fight others who want to harm him.

Abel thought it was some sort of cruel reinstatement of the hunger games, but on steroids, and had a hard time adjusting to this new position he was placed in.

Abel threw those thoughts out of his head and checked his status like Genesis said he could.

__________________________

Abel

Race: Demi-God

Profession: N/A

Level: 1

Age: 22

Strength: 2.3

Vitality: 1.6

Stamina: 3.1

Agility: 2.4

Mana: 0

Intelligence: 1.8

-Skills-

Actives:

Passives: [Demi-God Aura] [Minor Persuasion]

__________________________

Abel was pretty content with his stats considering that one was the average for a human being at Level 1. He would be considered two times stronger than the average person.

As if reading his thoughts Genesis said in a condescending |Don't be happy with those stats, even a basic goblin has a strength of three to four.|

This made Abel realize the reality of the world he lived in, and this dog eat dog world would not be kind to him.

"Alright, let's check what is around my domain then, can you scan around it, and give me a map of what surrounds me?" Abel said as he looked at a giant screen that was floating before him displaying Delphi village.

|Only if you say please| Genesis said in a pouty tone.

Abel sighed "Please scan the surroundings for me"

|Okay, but with my current power I can only scan in a fifty-mile radius from here| Genesis replied.

"That is good enough for now" Abel nodded.

Genesis soon displayed a map before him, displaying Delphi village and its surroundings. It was in a forest that bordered both the ocean and a vast mountain range.

Looking closer at the map Abel noticed that just on the border of the map there were two other cities, about forty miles apart from each other.

He was surprised that the two had labels on them, seeing as how it was just a scan and not an in-depth investigation. One was called Zalphari, and the other was Lucrox.

The mountains were labeled as the sawtooth mountains, and they looked as if some ancient titan dropped his shark tooth katana as he fell in battle, and those mountains were its final resting place.

22