Dungeon?
2.2k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After scouting out the surroundings of his base Abel decided to open the shop to see what he could buy as of yet.

After sifting through all the items he saw something which piqued his interest. He noticed that he could purchase skills, which wasn't surprising to him, but got him curious was that there were certain monsters he could buy called 'Floor Bosses', so he decided to ask Genesis.

|Oh, those? They are used in order to lock doors, preventing adventurers from passing through unless the boss is defeated.|

Abel rolled his eyes and said, "I could have guessed that, I want to know why I can purchase them."

|Well, you should have asked that then!| Genesis snapped at him, and Abel could imagine a kitten hissing at its owner, only to be patted on the head because it was so cute.

|It is obviously so you can protect your Domain Heart! If that gets destroyed, then you will die! Humans sometimes do that, because they can get a Hero title if they destroy a 'Dungeon Core' as they call it.| Genesis said to him.

Abel nodded as he began to understand the whole premise of this system. He was pretty much playing Baloon Tower Defense, and he got more money the more intruders her killed, which will help bolster his defense, allowing him to kill even greater intruders in the future, and so on and so forth.

He confirmed with Genesis that killing intruders gives you more DP (Domain Points) and she confirmed his suspicions.

"Where is my Domain Heart currently," Abel asked.

Genesis shifted the screen in from of him to show a 5x5 foot dirt cave that had a single entrance with stairs leading to the surface.

Looking at the barren dungeon, which he would need to protect his life Abel sighed, as he decided to start work on the dungeon just in case someone decided they wanted to be a Hero.

Abel teleported inside the cave, as he was able to teleport anywhere inside of his domain for free.

He checked his DP before he got here, and saw that he had 1000 DP. This was what everyone started with it seems, and then he will get more tomorrow after the daily collection from the inhabitants.

The amount of DP received per person was dependent on their strength, and the stronger they were the more DP Abel would get from them.

Abel scrolled through the shop and saw that a goblin, one of the lowest tier monsters cost 5 DP each, which meant that if he was stupid he could purchase a pretty sum of them right off the bat.

But, Seeing as how his dungeon was too small at the moment he decided to purchase another room for 250 DP. This room was 20x20 feet wide and was much larger than the first.

Abel moved the Domain Heart into this room, then spend 500 DP on a Level 1 Orc, which he thought would be strong enough to kill most, if not all possible intruders around the area, well at least for now.

23