Mary
1.9k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The prize wheel disappeared after he won his prize, and Abel asked Genesis as he watched it go "How do I win more lottery tickets?".

|You get Lottery tickets when you perform acts that are deemed by the system as exceptional| Genesis promptly replied.

"And I'm guessing you are not the one who judges what is deemed exceptional" Abel assumed, as he began to understand how this system worked.

|Yup!|

"My Liege" he heard a feminine voice from behind him, and he was startled because it was not Genesis.

He turned and saw a woman kneeling before him. Understanding that this must be the sheep-kin he said: "You may rise".

She rose up from the floor and stood before Abel, as he began to look at her.

She was extremely beautiful and looked to be around nineteen years old. She had poofy white hair, and two little ears sticking out of her head. Aside from her hair, Abel was unable to tell that she was related to sheep at all.

Abel checked her stats, as he looked at her wondering what they would look like for someone at Level 5.

__________________________

Name: N/A

Race: Sheep beastkin

Profession: N/A

Level: 5

Age: 20

Strength: 1.9

Vitality: 3.1

Stamina: 2.7

Agility: 3.5

Mana: 14.3

Intelligence: 13.4

-Skills-

Actives: [Slumber Trance]

Passives: [Cotton Guard]

__________________________

------Mary Pov

The first thing I saw when I came into being was the back of my Liege. Looking at his back and how broad it was I somehow felt safe.

Bringing myself back from my distracting thoughts I quickly knelt to the floor as I said "My Liege".

I could see his feet turn, as he went to look at me, and I felt excited for some odd reason. "You may rise," he said in a tone that held no room for objections.

I rose and looked at him, and saw his handsome face, and was drawn into his blood red eyes. He stared at me for a long time not saying anything, and my face slowly began to heat up as I wiggled back and forth in embarrassment.

Just when it seemed like Mary was unable to take it anymore Abel turned and said: "Alright, let's meet with the town of Delphi now, as I should show my face, so they know who their Leader is."

Mary nearly fell to the floor, but she slowly followed Abel. The scenery around them suddenly changed, and they were standing before an old man, who was sitting at a desk.

Abel coughed, and the old man nearly fell out of his chair in surprise. He looked up as he said with his voice shaking "Who are you?".

"I am the new owner of this town, call all the inhabitants here, as I want to formally address them".

"What do you mean you are the owner? I am the village chief here!" The old man said as he gained back some of his courage.

"I mean that MY dominion was placed here, and you are in MY territory now, which makes you inhabitants of MY land," Abel said as he placed emphasis on the fact that this was his land.

19