Journey
1.6k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After three days of organizing the village, and getting them back into gear Abel was finally done instructing them personally, as they were all working in perfect order.

The village chief was able to delegate all the tasks and do what needed to be done, and if there was something he was unable to solve, only then would he call for Abel.

Abel told the village chief he would be leaving on a journey for some time, so if he got into any trouble he couldn't solve then he could contact him with the emergency messenger he purchased for 200 DP. It was a one-time use item, but it was very useful.

Abel was currently riding along a path with Mary as they were headed to Zalfari, which was about forty-eight miles away.

Delphi was very poor, so they only had one horse, and he and Mary decided to ride it together.

At first, he offered for her to stay here while he goes alone to Zalfari, but she adamantly refused, so they were now in this situation.

Abel shifted on top of the horse as his butt was hurting from sitting in the same position for a long time, and he rubbed up against Mary in the process accidentally.

*Eeek* Mary screamed as he rubbed against her.

"Sorry! Sorry! That was unintentional! It won't happen again" Abel quickly said trying to calm her down.

With a red blush on her face, Mary softly said "I don't mind, I was just startled. If you really want to do that, then can we get off the horse first?" She said as he wiggled on the horse in embarrassment her imagination running wild.

"No need for that, we need to get to Zalfari." Abel quickly shot down her suggestion.

|Aww why not! I want to see what is getting her so hot and bothered!| Genesis said, as her mind was still innocent.

"So you want to do it once we get to Zalfari? I guess a hotel bed would be better than here on the grass" Mary nodded as she looked at their surroundings.

"NO! We won't be doing anything of that sort!" Abel said as he stirred the horse to go faster.

"Oh," Mary said with disappointment on her face, as she was looking forward to it.

As they were riding Abel started talking to Genesis in his head. "How come Mary is unable to hear you? Is there a way I can make it so you two can communicate?"

|Of course! But you have to buy it from the shop. You can even purchase me a body, so I can move around on my own! And I can do what you and Mary are going to do also! We can do it together!| Genesis said as excitement began to leak into her voice.

Abel ignored the last few things she said and sighed when he again came to the realization everything in this system revolved around Dungeon Points.

They kept chatting as they trotted, and eventually arrived in front of the gate of Zalfari.

11