Corrupt Guards
1.3k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived in front of the city and began to wait in line in order to enter the city. The line moved slowly, and eventually, it was almost their turn to enter.

As they neared the gate, they noticed that the guards checked every person that entered, and even went so far as to pat people down.

A few merchants were allowed to pass with no problems as long as they had some money to bribe the guards with, and Abel realized how corrupt the city was.

It was nearly their turn and Abel watch as some guards began to pat down a pretty woman and they groped her breast and ruffled through her clothes.

Abel saw this and frowned, but did nothing to help, as he did not want to get into a fight with this city when he had nothing to back himself up with.

The guard finished "Searching" her, and they let their group pass without even patting down the males in the group, only molesting the females.

The woman had a red face, and look down in anger as she shook with rage, but she also said nothing and walked into the city with shame on her face. Her company tried to cheer her up, but she pushed them away, as they did nothing to help her.

It was soon Mary and Abel's turn, and the guards yelled. "Off you horses we are going to search you!" with lewd looks on their faces, seeing as how Mary was a devastating beauty.

As they got off the horse one of the guards quickly reached forward to grab at Mary, but his hand was soon caught by Abel.

Abel Activated his [Demi-God Aura] and targeted it at the group, and used his [Minor Persuassion] as he said "I suggest you let us through, we don't want any trouble, and you guys could not handle the backlash if you got yourselves into some" He bluffed.

The Guards, however, were unable to see through this bluff, and quickly nodded, as they were scared of his aura, and let him and Mary pass.

As they were walking through Mary clutched onto his arm as she smiled looking at him as he was her white knight.

"Why did you save me, and not that other woman?" Mary asked as she looked up at Abel still happy that Abel cared enough to stop the guards from molesting her.

"Well I don't know that woman, and you are worth getting in a fight for? I Guess?" Abel said.

Mary's face burst into smiles, and her brain seemed to ignore the fact that Abel had answered in a questioning tone, happy with the words that he said to her.

"So you do love me!" Mary said as she hugged his arm tighter drawing jealous stared from men along the streets.

Abel was about to deny it, but a voice in his head appeared reminding him of the promise he made to Catherine, and he nodded with a light smiled on his face.

Seeing this Mary practically jumped in joy and said "Alright! Lets book a hotel now!" drawing even more stares.

Abel quickly dragged her off as he said "No we are not booking a hotel now! And if we do, we are getting separate rooms!"

|Yeah! I'm the only one that gets to sleep with Abel!| Genesis chimed in at the prime moment.

14