ℙ001 – Just Another Virtual Reality Game
23.1k 52 301
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Year 20xx]

The sun was shining brightly, illuminating the distant horizon. Two moons floated across the clear blue sky, with each having a distinctive blue and green color. Their appearance can be clearly seen with the naked eye even during the day. It was clear from the existence of the two moons that this planet was not Earth.

Below, a vast and lush forest stretched far away, with its inhabitants living in harmony. Birds chirp in the trees, rabbits jump around looking for food, crickets occasionally make their sounds, and deer drink the water in the river happily.

However, in certain parts of the forest, this calm was disturbed by a fierce fighting.

It wasn't hard to find the source of this disturbance, as various deafening explosions and roars sounded from time to time. The smoke from the battle rose high into the sky and could be seen in the distance.

Many humans and demi-humans in their strange outfits, wielding various weapons as if they were cosplaying, were currently fighting a large winged reptile-like creature in battle.

If one were to describe this creature in one word, this creature... would be a dragon.

[🚫][Sharknath, the Calamity Dragon - Lv160]

This dragon was shrouded in black miasma all over its body. Anyone who touches this miasma will definitely be poisoned as their skin turns purple. If not treated in time, the poison will spread throughout the body, causing a buildup of poison damage over time. However, it was clear they had made the necessary preparations.

One of the humans, clad in the most advanced armor, shouted in a loud voice.

"Tankers! Prepare for impact! Dragon's Breath is coming!"

"Healers! Don't heal if the Tank's HP doesn't drop below 50%, just use Regeneration! Save MP!"

"DPS! Quick, retreat to the back row! Those who have run out of Antidote also leave! HURRY UP!"

They orderly form formations, following the leader's orders. Everyone complied and carried out their roles with careful steps. Even so, there will be some mistakes and accidents. Not everything is smooth.

Flames coalesced within the dragon's mouth, and with a single roar, it shot flames towards the flock of people.

But then, 6 people in the vanguard, or the tankers came forward with their shields and shouted.

“Shield  Reflect!” "Defending Aura!" x6

At that moment the Tankers, or rather, their shields shone. Dragon's Breath hit their bodies hard with a boom, but it didn't do much damage. Instead, their shields flashed for a moment before they released some sort of shockwave that knocked the dragon back.

Spoiler
Skill Name: Shield Reflect
Requirement: Crusader, ???
Type: Active / Self
MP Costs: 10 + (SkillLv × 2)
Duration: 5 minutes or until recast.
Effect: Produces an aura of retaliation to reflect a portion of the close range damage taken, back to the attacker for five minutes.
Requires the user to have a shield equipped.
Skill Name: Defending Aura
Requirement: Paladin, ???
Type: Active / Buff
MP Costs: 30
Duration: 10 minutes or until recast.
Effect: Produces an aura of protection to buffer all incoming damage at the cost of attack and movement speed for ten minutes.
Requires the user to have a shield equipped.
[collapse]

GUOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

-24399  -24475  -23004  -25020  -23984  -24402

Seeing the dragon's HP drop slightly, the leader... or Leon as he was known, smiled.

Yes, this world was not the real Earth, but the world in a VRMMO game called Ascension. The people who were fighting just now were the players, and the dragon was the boss monster.

After the emergence of Virtual technology more than 20 years ago, various breakthroughs occurred in this field of study. Using the latest full-dive technology, people can dive directly with their minds inside Virtual Reality. And Ascension is one of the games that use this VR technology.

At present, many online games use this technology to bring realism to their users. Only 3D was not enough, people wanted something they could feel and touch with their own hands. Ordinary online games that only use 3D were unable to meet demand.

However beautiful 3D is, it is only 3D on the monitor. When your finger touches it, it is just flat.

Shortly after the first and second VRMMO games appeared, those online desktop games quickly died out.

Well, some of their servers should still be around for a while, but few people continue to play such games. Most of the logins are just farming bots. The atmosphere, the economy and the competition are not very good.

In the end, the games were shut down for good and their company jumped on the trend, using VR technology to make new VR games.

"YOSH! GOOD JOB! DPS! PREPARE YOUR POSITION!"

"OOOOHHHH!!!!

At Leon's signal, many Wizards readied their spells, Rangers readied their arrows, Knights readied their swords.

Healers, Priests, and High Priests were busy healing Tanks that were retreating, as well as buffing DPS that were advancing.

Leon himself is a Templar, an advanced 3rd Job class that comes from Knight. He drew his sword and jumped. With his agile movements, he slashed his sword in a precise motion towards the dragon's torso.

"Double Slash!" "Vital Strike!" "Raging Thrust!"

-8400  -8400
-15456
-12500

Various damage pop ups appear above the dragon's body.

Other DPS also do not want to lose. They released their skills in quick succession, while calculating the skill cooldown time in mind. After the cooldown time was over, they bombarded their skills once more.

"Firestorm!" "Ice Barrage!" "Wind Scourge!"
"Blade Aura!" "Double Slash!"
"Double Strafe!" "Arrow Charge!"

-5020  -4000  -4784
-7800  -7800
-4300  -4300  -6000

(× Okay, that's a lot of skills, I'm not gonna make tables explaining each of them. That's just like spamming this chapter with a longcat image.)

They repeated the process using the Tankers to block the Dragon Breath, and then ganged up on the dragon.

This process lasted for over 20 hours, with Player battalions changing shifts every 2 hours or so. Day turns into night and night turns into day. Everyone who participated in this raid was patient, diligently eroding the dragon's HP.

The dragon's health bar slowly but surely fell, and when it dropped to less than 10%, the dragon's eyes suddenly glowed red, followed by a kind of crimson mist that enveloped it.

GRRRRROOOOAAAA!!!

Suddenly the dragon's attack pattern changed to become more and more vicious and fierce. Realizing this, Leon did not panic. This situation had already been taken into account during the team briefing.

"BOSS is entering the berserk stage! Everyone, wait and do as we discussed earlier!"

Leon shouted excitedly.

“Just a little more and we, Genesis Guild, can kill this World BOSS!!”

He then took out an MP Potion from his inventory and drank it in large gulps. In an instant, his MP bar was filled and he could use his destructive skill combo again. He was confident he could cut off the remaining HP of the BOSS with a combo or two.

Unfortunately, he was too careless. Leon's attention was entirely on the BOSS, he didn't realize that one of the party members he brought had a different agenda.

A girl with a petite body and shoulder-length blue hair in the middle of the Mage's army, surveying the battlefield quietly.

She cast the spell "Ice Barrage", befitting any other caster class. But even in their wildest dreams, they couldn't imagine that this girl had only used her spell less than 5 times since the battle started.

Other times she just shouted out the spell name, not activating the spell at all.

"Now should be the right time..."

The girl, looked at her status screen first.

Status Screen
       
Name: Hecate EXP: 203,044 / 28,535,000
Race: Human / ♀ Gold: 12,000
Class: Archwitch - Lv128    
Sub: ➀ Acrobatics Guild: Genesis
  ➁ Collector    
  ➂ Blacksmith    
       
HP: 6,800 / 6,914 STR: 1 + 14
MP: 41,200 / 42,500 AGI: 1 + 8
STA: 86% VIT: 1 + 15
    INT: 220 + 68
Karma: 5 DEX: 1 + 19
Stat Pt: 3 LUK: 1 + 3
       
       
Status: Protection (DEF +500)   (0:17:21 left)
  Shell (MDEF +500)   (0:17:27 left)
  Bravery (ATK +10%)   (0:02:43 left)
  Focus Mind (MATK +10%)   (0:01:09 left)
  Suffragium (Cast-time -25%)   (0:00:14 left)
  Exp Potion (Exp Gain +50%)   (0:25:32 left)
       
[collapse]

A typical min-max avatar type, all Stat Points are poured into INT leaving nothing for others. Her avatar only focuses on firepower and has unbelievably very low HP. A scratch from the BOSS could definitely kill her in one shot.

Despite that, she was truly an Archwitch, one of the advanced 3rd Job-classes, much stronger than a normal Wizard/Witch. Using that status, she was able to join the raid party...

No, more precisely to say, infiltrate.

She then checked her skill tree.

Skill Tree
              Cast Cancel Spell Breaker
Dispel              
             
(Lv1)

(Lv5)

(Lv5)
               
                Free Cast                  
             
(Lv10)
                   
                                       
          Fire Mastery
Firebolt                      
     
(Lv10)
                       
        Fire Boost
Fire Amp                    
       
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                     
        Water Mastery Waterbolt                      
     
(Lv10)
                       
        Water Boost
Water Amp
                   
       
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                     
Rod Mastery   Wind Mastery Wind Slash                      
   
(Lv10)
                       
      Wind Boost
Wind Amp
                   
     
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                 
                                   
      Earth Mastery Stone Spike                      
   
(Lv10)
                       
Book Mastery
  Earth Boost
Earth Amp
                   
       
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                     
        Light Mastery Lumos                      
     
(Lv10)
                       
        Light Boost
Light Amp
                   
       
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                     
        Dark Mastery Soul Strike
Gravity Veil                  
     
(Lv10)

(Lv1)
                   
          Dark Boost
Dark Amp
                   
         
(Lv10)

(Lv10)
                     
                                     
              Soul Drain
                     
         
(Lv5)
                   
                                   
          Increase MP Recovery Mana Drain Mana Stone
Creation
                 
         
(Lv10)

(Lv3)
                   
                                     
            Energy Coat
Safety Wall                  
         
(Lv1)
                   
                                       
              Mystical Amplification
                     
             
(Lv10)
                   
                                       
Skill Points
Total SP Used
:42
:231
                               
 
Archwitch Skill Tree
    Allocable Skill Points: 42   
     Passive
Equipment
Rod Mastery1Name: Rod Mastery
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Can equip Rods, Wands, and Staffs.
Automatically learned when user became Mage.
, Book Mastery2Name: Book Mastery
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Can equip Magic Tomes.
Automatically learned when user became Mage.
 
Damage Boost
Fire Mastery (Lv10)3Name: Fire Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for Fire element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Fire Boost (Lv10)4Name: Fire Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Fire Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of Fire related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Fire Amp (Lv10)5Name: Fire Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Fire Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Fire related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
Water Mastery (Lv10)6Name: Water Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for Water element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Water Boost (Lv10)7Name: Water Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Water Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of Water related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Water Amp (Lv10)8Name: Water Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Water Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Water related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
Wind Mastery (Lv10)9Name: Wind Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for wind element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Wind Boost (Lv10)10Name: Wind Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Wind Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of  Wind related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Wind Amp (Lv10)11Name: Wind Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Wind Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Wind related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
Earth Mastery (Lv10)12Name: Earth Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for Earth element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Earth Boost (Lv10)13Name: Earth Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Fire Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of Earth related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Earth Amp (Lv10)14Name: Earth Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Earth Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Earth related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
Light Mastery (Lv10)15Name: Light Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for Light element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Light Boost (Lv10)16Name: Light Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Light Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of Light related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Light Amp (Lv10)17Name: Light Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Light Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Light related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
Dark Mastery (Lv10)18Name: Dark Mastery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase MATK for Dark element spells and reduce its MP consumption.
Current: MATK +10%, MP Costs -10%
, Dark Boost (Lv10)19Name: Dark Boost Lv10
Requirement: Wizard / Witch, Dark Mastery Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Boost MATK of Dark related spells.
Current: MATK +25%
, Dark Amp (Lv10)20Name: Dark Amp Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Dark Boost Lv5
Type: Passive
Effect: Amplifies MATK of Dark related spells.
Current: MATK +50%
 
Trait
Increase MP Recovery (Lv10)21Increase MP Recovery Lv10
Requirement: Mage
Type: Passive
Effect: Increase the user natural MP regeneration.
Current: MP Regen +500 / 10 sec
, Soul Drain (Lv5)22Name: Soul Drain Lv5
Requirement: Wizard/Witch, Increase MP Recovery Lv7, Soul Strike Lv1
Type: Passive
Effect: Receive MP every time the user use a magic attack to kill an enemy.
The amount of MP received depending on the level of the enemy.
This skill also increases the user's maximum MP.
Current: Max MP +7.500
, Free Cast (Lv10)23Name: Free Cast Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Cast Cancel Lv1
Type: Passive
Effect: Allows its user to move and attack while casting spells.
Skill level affects on the moving speeds while casting a spell.
 
     Active
Skill
Cast Cancel (Lv1)24Name: Cast Cancel Lv1
Requirement: Wizard/Witch
Type: Active/Self
Effect: Allows its user to cancel currently casted spells.
When canceled, the spell still consumed required MP.
, Spell Breaker (Lv5)25Name: Spell Breaker Lv5
Requirement: Wizard/Witch, Cast Cancel Lv1
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10
Effect: Cancels a spell that enemy casts.
If succeeded, the spell will rebound and the user will absorbs the MP used by the spell.
, Dispel (Lv5)26Name: Dispel Lv5
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch, Spell Breaker Lv5
Type: Active
MP Costs: 1
Catalyst: 1 Pearl
Effect: Cancels all magical effects on the target.
, Energy Coat (Lv1)27Name: Energy Coat Lv1
Requirement: Wizard/Witch, Increase MP Recovery Lv3
Type: Active/Self
MP Costs: 30
Duration: 5 min
Effect: Wrap oneself with spiritual energy to reduce damage taken by enemies around.
Amount of remained MP affects on the amount of damage reduced by the skill.
,
Mana Drain (Lv3)28Name: Mana Drain Lv3
Requirement: Wizard/Witch, Increase MP Recovery Lv5
Type: Active
MP Costs: 1
Effect: Drains MP from a target
Current: Drains 150 MP per casts
, Mystical Amplification (Lv10)29Name: Mystical Amplification Lv10
Requirement: Archwizard / Archwitch
Type: Active/Self
MP Costs: 10 + 4 per SkillLV (lv10 = 50)
Effect: Amplifies MATK of one of the user next spell.
Current: MATK +100%
 
Spell
Soul Strike (Lv1)30Name: Soul Strike Lv1
Requirement: Mage
Type: Active
MP Costs: 18 + 4 per SkillLV
Effect: Summon aggressive ancient ghosts which attack with Dark property on a desired target.
 
▽ Subclass
 
Extra Skill
 
[collapse]

Another abnormal skill tree. Except for Soul Strike, she didn't learn any offensive spells. Instead, her Skill Points are used on boost damage Passive Skills.

But, if so, how could she cast another spell like Ice Barrage?

The answer was because of her equipment. Other than relying on their Skill Tree to learn skills and spells, players can also use the Skills built into many equipment, even if only for limited activations.

For example her +7 Moon Glacier Armguard which contains the Ice Barrage spell that can be used 14 times per day.

Spoiler
Item Name: +7 Moon Glacier Armguard
Requirement: All Classes - Lv70, INT 40
Type: Armor - Arms
Rarity: ★★★★★★★
Durability: 240/269
Crafter:
Lyndell Souren (Native)
Effect: INT +10, DEX +2
Able to use Ice Barrage Lv5 for 2 × UpgradeLv per day (7/14)
- MP costs still applied normally.
Details: A relic from the Ruins of Ice Palace, have been enchanted with the spell Ice Barrage by the Great Mage, Lyndell Souren.
Skill Name: Ice Barrage
Requirement: Wizard/Witch, Water Boost Lv3, Coldbolt Lv5
Type: Active
MP Costs: 20 + 5 per additional shot
Effect: Summons Arrow of Ice that can be shot from the air.
Water element property.
[collapse]

Although the spells attached to the equipment were only spells that any Witch or Wizard could learn, but thanks to Hecate's stacked passive damage skills stacked, its lethality was comparable to a 3rd Job class Skill.

Damage increase details are not displayed in skills. However, after calculating from various trials, she was able to roughly guess how much increased damage each skill dealt.

Water Mastery (+10%) , Water Boosts (+25%), and Water Amp (+50%) => +85%

And if she wanted to, she could cast Mystical Amplification, a unique self-buff spell only Archwizard or Archwitch possesses that increases the MATK of whatever next cast spell. And at level 10, the MATK amplified into twice the total amount.

♠♠♠

 

Hecate closed all the windows and quickly readied herself.

"Okay, overview complete. Mystical Amplification!"

She cast the skill as she silently withdrew from the battle, then hid in a blind spot.

After making sure her figure wasn't visible to everyone, she opened her inventory and immediately used 2 items. A Crime Scroll that can hide her name from anyone to see for 10 minutes, and a Life Insurance Scroll that can nullify death penalty for 30 minutes.

But, she wasn't finished yet.

With a wave of her hand, she activated a hotkey that changed her Equipment set in an instant.

And then, she directly pressed the X button on her own name in the Party List.

Spoiler
 
You have used Crime Scroll.
For the next 10 minutes, your name won't be shown to anyone.
You have used Life Insurance Scroll.
For the next 30 minutes, your Death Penalty is voided.
 
 
You have equipped +8 Eldritch Bone Wand.
You have equipped +7 Mask of Serenity.
You have unequipped +6 Lunar Cape.

You have equipped +7 Cloak of the Fallen.
You have unequipped +5 Shadow Walker
You have equipped +6 Elevator Boots.

You have unequipped +7 Moon Glacier Armguard.

You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
You have equipped Ring of Ventus.
 
 
You have left the party.
 
[collapse]

Instantly, her appearance changed drastically.

The cute staff she was holding was replaced with a gruesome wand with a human skull attached on its tip that gave off a thick aura of death.

Next, a mask with an eerie design that looked like a mockery of a human being hid her adorable face.

Then, the fancy garment that could evoke her girlish charms was replaced by an ominous black cloak that hid her entire stature. Rings glowing with green light appeared on each finger of hers. Not only that, her newly equipped boots increased her height by 7 inches, disguising her real height as the average height of players on the field.

Spoiler
Item Name: +8 Eldritch Bone Wand
Requirement: Archwizard/Archwitch, Lv100
Type: Weapon - Rod
Rarity: ★★★★★★★★★★
Durability: 700/980
Crafter: Lyndell Souren (Native)
Effect: INT +100, DEX +20, VIT -500
Upgrade Bonus: MATK +1200
Each time uses a spell: Karma -1.
  ­  
Can use [Death Sentence] Lv1 for each UpgradeLv per day (8/8)
Can use [Mana Explosion] Lv1 only once per week (1/1)
- MP costs still applied normally.
[   ][   ][   ][   ]
Description: The Great Lich, Lyndell Souren's bone wand.
It contains her grudge and despair.
Item Name: +7 Mask of Serenity
Requirement: All Classes, Lv1
Type: Head - Face
Rarity: ★★★★★★★
Durability: 200/200
Effect:
STR +8, AGI +3, DEX +9
Upgrade bonus: DEF +35
Distort the user's voice into unrecognizable pitch.
Description: The newest fashion in Netherworld.
Its horrendous design, is supposedly cute by their standard.
   
Obtainable from limited cash shop items.
Item Name: Ring of Ventus
Requirement: All Classes, Lv70
Type: Accessory - Ring
Rarity: ★★★★★★
Durability: 200/200
Crafter:
Hecate
Effect: Wind DMG Boosts +40%
Wind DMG Resistance +20%
Fire, Water, Earth DMG taken +80%
   
Can use Wind Slash Lv5, 10 times per day (10/10)
Can use Wind Barrage Lv3, 5 times per day (5/5)
Can use Cyclonic Storm Lv1, 3 times per day (3/3)
   
Description: Ring blessed by Ventus, the Spirit of Wind.
Grants its user the power of the wind.
Item Name: +6 Elevator Boots
Requirement: All Classes - Lv10
Type: Armor - Shoes
Rarity: ★★
Durability: 180/180
Crafter: Hecate
Effect: STR +2, DEX +2, AGI -5
Upgrade Bonus: DEF +42
   
Increase the wearer's height by 7 inches (17.78 cm).
Description: Boots that have a thickened part of the shoe that makes the wearer look taller.
[collapse]

Hecate let out an evil smirk.

Now, no one could link this mysterious figure with the cute girl before.

No one noticed that someone had left the party because they were still busy with the BOSS. If they checked the logs, maybe they'd see a note that said [??? has left the party]. And even if they did, nothing would change.

Her name was obscured because she used the Crime Scroll. With more than 100 people present, how was one supposed to determine the name of the leaving member?

The chances of them realizing it was Hecate were close to zero.

Now is the moment of showtime!

 

JobClass
1st Jobclass 2nd Jobclass 3rd Jobclass
Warrior Knight Templar
  Crusader Paladin
     
Cleric Priest ()
High Priest
  Priestess (♀)
High Priestess
  Monk Asura
     
Mage Wizard ()
Witch (♀)
Archwizard
Archwitch
  Scholar Sage
     
Thief Assassin Shadow Assassin
  Rogue Trickster
     
Archer Hunter Ranger
  Beastmaster Warmonger
[collapse]
Calculating Hecate's stats
How many Lv Ups:  
   
Novice -> Mage = Lv1 -> 10 = 9 level
Mage -> Witch = Lv1 -> 40 = 39 level
Witch -> Archwitch = Lv1 -> 99 = 98 level
Archwitch -> Current = Lv1 -> 128 = 127 level
  Total: 273 level ups.

Each Lv Up gives:

  • 1 Skill Point -> 273 lv ups = 273 Skill Points
  • 10 Stat Points -> 273 lv ups = 2730 Stat Points

Calculating Stat Points:

  • Raising a stat from (a) to (b) where (a  > 0) and (b > a) costs (c) points where:
    c = (⌊(a-2+1)/10⌋+2) +
    (⌊(a-2+2)/10⌋+2) + ... + (⌊(a-2+(b - a))/10⌋+2)
  • Increasing a stat from 1 to 220 costs 2727 points.
[collapse]
Monster Tiers
  • [ ⁎ ] = Tier 1
  • [ ⁑ ] = Tier 2
  • [⁂] = Tier 3
  • [✢] = Tier 4
  • [✿] = Tier 5
  • [🚫] = Block Detect
[collapse]

301