Milk Queen
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” said the dire cow with a thundering loud voice as it roamed through the fields.

 

A boy stared at the large beast, wandering about where the dire cow even came from and how its milk would taste. “Mhmmm that sure would taste good right now!” The boy exclaimed gleefully as he imagined the test of such a rare milk. He had been told that the milk was for the Milk Queen and that only she could have it. This was her planet, after all it was said.

 

A door opened near him and his foster father’s voice spoke sternly, “Benji  come in, it’s time for supper.”

 

He ran inside to have his first meal with his new family. The home was a simple designed wooden framed building. He shut the door behind him and squealed excitedly when he got to the table, seeing all the fresh food. Nothing like the sludge in the government ran buildings. He was about to dig in face staring at the food when he heard a cough directed his way.

 

He looked up to see his foster father with his head down. The other children surrounding the table had their heads down as well. Only his foster mother had her head up.

 

The father spoke, “All hail the Milk Queen and what she gives us.”

 

The other kids repeated, “Milk Queen, Milk Queen” till Benji joined in, then after a minute they all stopped. 

 

Everyone started eating so Benji felt he could follow suit. He finished his plate quickly enjoying every bite. Then spoke with curiosity in his voice, “Who is the Milk Queen and what does that milk taste like. It must sure taste good.”

 

The father spoke, “No Benji, you were told that the milk is only for the Milk Queen and she is always with us. Time for bed, everyone.”

 

Benji went along with it and went to his room pondering sneaking out in the night to get a taste of that milk. He had milked cows and other alien species on other planets before. This one didn’t look too bad. He got under the covers and stayed super quite pretending to be asleep.

 

When night fell, and the moons rose, he rolled out of bed and snuck out.

 

He ran into the field and snuck underneath the dire cow and pulled on its utterance. The milk went straight in his wide open mouth. He smiled and a rush of ecstasy came over him, it was like a pure euphoria which he had never felt.

 

Mooooooo, that’s good” he bellowed as the dire cow walked away. Then it hit Benji, hemoo’d. A rush of energy came over him, and he could feel his body contorting and twisting and convulsing. This felt like growing pains, but way worse. He began to scream but all that came out was “MOOOOOOOOO”

 

The morning came, his foster father and mother came outside. They looked at the two roaming cows frolicking in the field. The father spoke, “Well they said he was a troubled one, I guess he did it to himself. I am glad Adam has a friend to play with now. I will go get your milk, my Milk Queen.”

 

When he turned his head the woman standing next to him had lost all her hair and her skin was turning a pasty white. A sort of bone crown was growing out of her head. She grew a large wretched smile.  

0