Ch 3 My First Gold Coin
4.8k 3 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My cute little kitten kept on begging for my attention. I ignore her while trying to figure out how to create the hotties in this endless white room. Since I am the creator now. Why can’t I fucking create anything?

After a few hours, my kitten got bored with begging and went to sleep.

I still wasn’t able to create anything. This can’t be, my dick is going to die without any women soon. I started jacking my dick while thinking about the hotties in my mind. Fuck this ain’t going to work.

Maybe I need money in the purgatory?

A gold coin pops into existence and drops before my feet. What the fuck? You do need money? Give me more gold coins then. But nothing happens.

Sigh, I pick up the 1 gold coin. It vanishes and my money status pops up.

Money: $1

YES, I DID IT! Finally, I have something in this stupid purgatory.

[ Yawns, oh did master figure out how to make money yet?]

“ Yeah I did, I don’t need your help anymore.”

[ Okay then make another dollar if you don’t need my help anymore.]

“ I will.”

If there is money then there must be a shop right?

Open Shop.

The shop menu expands my entire view. There was an infinite amount of things that you can buy in this purgatory world. So many things that I never saw or heard of before. There were even hot women to buy! All of these things and I can’t even buy a single fucking one of them.

Show me things that only cost me 1 dollar. There was only one thing that costs 1 dollar. It was cat food. More specifically kitten treats. You can’t be serious!

Kitten Treats: $1

[ Master please buy me the kitten treat.]

“ How did you know what I was looking at?”

[ I am the pet of the creator here, so I can see all of your screens.]

“ Fine, I will buy you the kitten treat but promise me you will teach me how to make more money.”

- You have bought the Kitten Treats for $1.

[ Yay treats!]

Now with this successful bribery. My useless kitten will finally help me!

“ How was the treat?”

[ It was very delicious master! I love you master!]

“ Aww, you are so kind now. Please teach this master of yours how to make more money in this purgatory so he can buy you more kitten treats.”

[No.]

“Uh… don’t you want more treats?”

[ I’m good with master petting me forever.]

This useless kitten!

[ By the way master, our thoughts are connected so I know what you’re thinking too.]

“ Then you must understand my struggles of not being able to fuck women right?”

[ I don’t care, I just want your pets.]

“ If you will no longer help me my cute kitten. I’m afraid I will no longer give you any more belly rubs.”

[ NOT THE BELLY RUBS!]

“ It’s okay, your master doesn’t deserve anything more. I will just lay down here and pretend I’m dead for the rest of my life.”

[ Lol master if you think that will work, think again. You will give me those belly rubs soon.]

79