Ch 11 Wishful Dream
2.9k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn’t want to do try anymore.

No money.

No stat gain.

No women.

It was pointless.

My sad lonely dick without any vagina for the rest of his life.

Purgatory life is fucking trash.

I lay on the floor to sleep forever.

 


 

“ Where am I this time?”

Oh my god… a nude woman!

She was a drop-dead gorgeous brunette with brown eyes, long hair, E-Cup boobs, thin waist, and a nice curvy butt. The perfect hourglass figure.

I was about to touch her boobs. But then I remember, I need to ask for consent.

“ Can I fuck you?”

“ Of course darling, you can do anything you want to me,” she smiles, putting my hands onto her boobs.

MY DICK WENT HARDER THAN DIAMOND!

I push her onto the floor, fondling those amazing pair of boobs. Kissing her soft pink lips before sticking my tongue into her mouth. Swirling my tongue with hers. My dick was rubbing against her cute slit.

Removing my tongue from her mouth, a bridge of saliva forming. Her mirin face is so sexy. I start kissing her beautiful neck and making it down towards her big boobs. Licking all over her boobs and then sucking on her nipple.

“MMMmmmm,” she moans.

I got up, spreading her legs open. Love juices were flowing out of her pussy. I shove my dick into her sexy cunt. Cumming inside her with the first thrust. My dick throbbing inside her. It was so fucking good.

I wasn’t done yet. My dick was still rock hard inside her. Grabbing her hip with my hands. I start fucking her brains out. Thrusting my dick in and out, deeper each time, harder than the last.

“Fuck me harder,” she demands.

I was fucking her harder, for a good 10 minutes. Pounding that sexy girl and she was moaning hard.

“OHHHHhhhANNNN”

Before going balls deep and giving her a 2nd creampie.

Taking my dick out of her cute pussy with cum spilling out. She starts to suck my cock clean before deepthroating me.

Fuck she was good.

She teases my sensitive dick with her playful tongue, making me cum in her mouth. Then showing me my cum before swallowing it all down.

“I want more.”

“ Of course you do. Let me ride your cock my darling.”

Laying on the floor, she starts to ride the ever-loving fuck out of me. My hands were holding on to her sexy hip as she moved up and down my cock. As I was about to cum, she moves her hip all the way down, pushing my cock deep into her pussy. Cumming inside for her 3rd creampie.

“ Cumming inside again? You’re one naughty man.”

Oh, fuck that was incredible.

My cock still inside her, she falls forward with her boobs pressing against me and kissing me.

I turn her over while we were still kissing with my dick inside. Now that I was on top again. I take my cock out and put it in between her big boobs. She squeezes her boobs into my dick, making me cum all over her tits.

“ Oh darling, I love your dick, so so much.”

Sliding my dick in between her cum-covered boobs. Her heavenly boobs rubbing against my dick was getting me to climax again. Shooting my cum all over her beautiful face, neck, and boobs again.

I lay down next to her. Her face smiling with glee.

I did it.

I lost my virginity and fucked a gorgeous woman.

 


 

I wake up back into the purgatory.

Since that day, I never had any dreams of fucking beautiful girls ever again.

I went into depression again.

The long-awaited smut chapter! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Once again, thank you for all your love and support. I will continue to write more masterpieces to entertain everyone. Please follow and rate the story for more.

Do you want to see more ?
  • Story. Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Smut. Votes: 68 52.7%
  • Author's Choice. Votes: 63 48.8%
Total voters: 129 · This poll was closed on Aug 5, 2020 05:06 PM.
45