Ch 15 Money Wisdom
2.5k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ You’re a genius Bubuga!”

“ Of course I am,” grins Bubuga.

“ Who knew that selling my cum in the free shop can make me $50 per cum bowl.”

“ My human master is very stupid to not realize this,” smugs Bubuga.

[ Indeed, Master is very dumb but I still love him.]

“ Shut up both of you! My intelligence will grow to over 9000 one day.”

Right now I can only sell cum bowls for $50, eventually, it will sell for $100. It seems to be a popular product for female creators from other purgatory to buy to gain + 10 life energy cheaply. But because my Free Shop reputation starts at 0, nobody would buy it at $100 yet. Also selling it on the official shop is only $20.

Free Shop Reputation: 1

After a few hours of fapping and selling cum bowls. It's starting to get very lame and boring.

Open money wallet.

Money:  $557

I need a vagina to fuck if I want make more cum bowls to sell. Bubuga is very neutral looking. She has white skin, brown eyes, and barely no brown hair on her head. No feminine curves yet. Her boobs are just starting to develop and her vagina is starting to look sexy. She looks like a white mannequin right now.

Finally she looks fuckable.

“ Bubuga do you want to have sex with me? It will help us make more money.”

“ No.”

[ Bubuga is busy giving me belly rubs right now. Unless you want to instead?]

“ Please Bubuga, this is to help us make more money.”

“ I have a much better idea to make more money,” says Bubuga.

“ You do? Please tell me, I want to get rich quickly.”

“ Before I can tell you and the kitten. I want you both to give me your purgatory creator rights,” demands Bubuga.

“ WHAT!? I’m not giving up on being the creator here! I will eventually have a paradise of hot girls to play with.”

[YEAH! Nobody can take our paradise away from us! Master and his many girls will give me lots of belly rubs!]

“ Wow you both are so hot-headed. Just hear me out first.”

“...fine.”

[ I guess we can hear you out.]

“ If you let me become the creator instead, you both will no longer have to do anything. It will be an easy life. Just let me make a lot of money instead. The hot girls and endless belly rubs will come here much faster than the thousands of years it will take you both,” explains Bubuga.

“ ...That's… that is a good idea actually! Finally I can let someone else do it and I can relax.”

[ Wow that is super smart Bubuga! Master please keep on petting me! Since you no longer have to do anything else.]

“ hmm… guess I will pet you forever until Bubuga brings the first hot girl for me.”

“ Okay since you 2 agreed. Please place your hand on me and repeat ‘I hereby give my creator rights to Bubuga’.”

“ I hereby give my creator rights to Bubuga.”
[ I hereby give my creator rights to Bubuga.]

  • You are no longer the Creator of Super Clean Landfill.

“ So Bubuga, we will be waiting for you to succeed for us okay?”

“ Of course my human master.”

[ Thank you Bubuga, we are both idiots compared to your genius.]

“ Thank you kitten, I will surely buy you expensive kitten toys for you.”

48