Ch 57 Dexterity
728 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bubuga is doing her best to compete against Sarya with furniture and wall making but the shitty shovel is proving difficult to use.

“ You’re getting better Bub,” praises Sarya.

“ Not as good as you,” pouts Bubuga. “ I must improve my dexterity.”

“ Dexterity?”

“ Oh right, darling doesn’t know about it yet,” says Bubuga. “ Strength and intelligence aren’t the only things in the purgatory. Open stats with dexterity.”

  Dexterity:
Never 4
Useless Kitten 56
Bubuga 25
Sarya 300 CAPPED

“ Dexterity helps you control your strength and gives you finer control over your body’s movement,” explains Sarya. “ I have 300 dexterity and 300 strength, so making these white furniture and walls are super easy for me.”

[ Master is the lowest again!]

“ …… just you wait Kitten. When I train my dexterity stat, I’m going to get higher than you! As I did with strength already!”

“ The kitten toys must have increased Kitten’s dexterity,” surmise Bubuga. “ She has been playing them all day long too. Perhaps darling should try playing like a cat to increase dexterity?”

“ Bubuga honey, those toys don’t work for a human, do they?”

Sarya grins, “ They will work if we modify the toys a little. You can certainly make a dexterity training game for a human.”

[ See master! It’s not an addiction if I am improving my dexterity stat!]

“ I guess you’re right Kitten... Shouldn’t having sex improve my dexterity?”

“ Not really,” informs Sarya. “ I guess I can make it work for you but the gains would not be worth the effort.”

“ Sarya is more knowledgeable than me and better at everything,” laments Bubuga.

[ It’s okay Bubuga, you’re still #1 in belly rubs.]

“ You have done a lot for us Bubuga. We should be the ones lamenting on our uselessness.”

A group hug to comfort Bubuga. My harem members love pushing their boobs into me as we are hugging.

“ So other than training to improve our stats. Is there a faster way of improving it Sarya?”

“ Yes. There are food items that cost $1 billion that will give you + 100 strength past the 300 strength limit. So you will have a new total strength limit of 400. Or you can fight another creator to death and steal all of their stats. And then there are well…. More expensive and difficult methods that we cannot use right now.”

“ Interesting. What are Aleesia stats?” asks Bubuga.

“ I don’t know her stats because there is no need for me to know it. However, the highest stat I’ve ever seen in a Creator is 6000 strength, 5000 dexterity, and 4000 intelligence. I only know that because he let me see their stats. This Creator is still very weak compared to everyone else.”

“ The fuck!? That is considered weak? I don’t even want to think about Lumi’s insane stats.”

[ No wonder her death hugs are so scary!]

Bubuga wonders, “ Is Lumi teleporting around or just moving very fast when she was here.”

“ Probably just walking around super fast,” replies Sarya.

“ That wasn’t teleportation!”

[ But she doesn’t run that fast when we play ‘catch the kitten’?]
( a game where Lumi gives Kitten 2 minutes to run away before running to catch Kitten.)

Bubuga smiles, “ She was going gentle on you Kitten.”

After our short talk about dexterity. Kitten resumes playing with the snow-cats again. My girls continue making furniture and building our new rooms.

I also try making the furniture, but I either keep breaking everything or it’s very shoddily done.

Sarya is showing me much easier dexterity training. Bubuga is pouting to the side and is feeling out-shadow by Sarya’s ability. I will have to make Bubuga feel loved again by complimenting her positive traits and contributions.

“ Bubuga honey. As long as you’re improving. You don’t need to feel bad about being inferior to Sarya.”

“ Thanks darling,” kisses Bubuga. “ It’s good you think that way. I was worried you prefer a more useful girl like Sarya.”

Sarya hugs Bubuga, “ You’re still better than me at other things Bub. Let’s cover our weaknesses together.”

“ Thanks Sarya,” Bubuga hugs her back.

Seeing both of them hugging each other and getting along is truly wonderful.

The girls continue on their furniture making, while I train my dexterity and strength.

The contact with SnowFall Sanctuary is still blocked. There is nothing we can do to help them other than to improve our purgatory ourselves in hopes of getting stronger and richer.

Walking over to Kitten to join in on their game. Playing with the Kitten to make sure my pet knows that I love her as much as my harem members. We are still doing the bet. It’s not like I am only playing with her to make her crave for a belly rub. I still would play with her regardless of the bet. It’s very nice and relaxing to play around like this, instead of having sex all the time too. Although training is fun as well.

After Kitten is done playing with the snow-cats. We did our master-cat activities together. Kitten is also making me play the role of a cat enjoying his toy. Playing like this will increase my dexterity too right? I forgot to check with Sarya and I don’t want to distract her. Let’s hope it does.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 8
Blue Melons: 4,740 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $488,862

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAH,” laughs Bubuga and Sarya.
[ HAHAHAHAHAHA,] laughs Kitten as well.

“ I only listen to your girl’s suggestion to play like a cat to increase my dexterity!”

“ That’s not how you do it, my husband,” giggles Sarya. “ You’re not a cat, you have to do it using human techniques. You should have asked me.”

“ You were busy making the furniture and walls. I didn’t want to distract you.”

Bubuga gushes, “ I can’t believe Kitten made our darling play like a cat for several hours.”

[ I am a very intelligent Kitten. I can easily dupe my master.]

“ Kitten… why…”

“ Although it will help you out if you transformed into a cat,” adds Sarya. “ All hope is not lost though. Let’s see your stats!”

  Dexterity:
Never 3.2

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” laughs Bubuga, Sarya, and Kitten.

“ ………...shit.”

“ Don’t worry husband, I will train your dexterity back up,” smiles Sarya.

I'm having a lot of fun writing these chapters.

How do I even think of these ideas.... XD

16