Ch 58 Trusting One Another
714 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the additions of white hard furniture and new rooms with white walls. Super Clean Landfill becomes a better place to live. Kitten has the biggest room, with the 3 of us having moderately large personal rooms too. 

Sarya wins the bet between them as her creations are just much better than Bubuga’s crude work.

Bubuga and Sarya also made a brand new swimming pool. The admins allow Sarya to use her life energy to fill up the pool with water which is awesome.

Taking off my shirt and pants but keeping the underwear on. I jump in the pool to swim, then Kitten joins in. Did she conquer her fear of water?

We swim around together.

[ The water is afraid of me!] as she jumps on top of my head.

“ Um… you were swimming around just fine earlier. What happened to your bravery.”

[ It’s to… uh… give the water a chance to run away from me.]

“ I see… you’re doing a very good job.”

[ Thanks Master!]

We continue swimming around with Kitten slowly but surely getting braver for longer. It’s going to be awesome once she conquers her fear of water.

Then Bubuga and Sarya walk out of the women’s change room. They are both wearing bikinis. How did this get this? Did Sarya bring them over from her home in Moonlight Tears?

Bubuga is wearing a pink bikini. Her figure is absolutely stunning.

Sarya is wearing a black bikini. Oh, it matches her black hair nicely. Another insane beauty.

My raging hard boner bulges from my underwear. 

“ Darling!”
“ Husband!”

“ Which of us do you like more?” they ask.

I’m still doing the bet with Kitten. It seems like I might lose today. Because of my silence, they got into the pool. Sarya tugging at my life side while Bubuga takes the right. They are pushing their boobs into my body. It feels so good but there is something that must be done first.

“ I’m sorry girls, but I will spend all my time with Kitten today.”

Bubuga remarks, “ I see… instead of outlasting Kitten. You’re going on the offensive to make Kitten beg for a belly rub.

“ That’s fine Husband,” agrees Sarya. “ Me and Bubuga will have a nice long chat today too.”

“ Thanks.”

I quickly swim over to Kitten who is currently practicing her water diving skills. Wow, it’s amazing seeing her dive halfway to the bottom. It seems like she is trying to reach the bottom.

“ Let me help you out Kitten.”

[ Master knows how to swim like a cat?]

“ Well no, but maybe I can like show you my swimming technique.”

Showing her my elegant water diving skills, but it only makes Kitten confuse.

Kitten also shows me her swimming technique for me to do except it confuses me too. 

We look at each other before laughing together. 

“ We might be idiots now but we will eventually become much smarter.”

[ I’m going to become smarter than Master!]

After swimming, we play around with the kitten toys for several hours. Also, I’m always hand-feeding her the expensive snacks that Lumi left behind.

[ Why is Master spending so much time with me? I thought you wanted me to become more independent and less clingy?]

“ I do but I realized I haven’t spent much time with you since Sarya became harem member #2. And because I want to apologize for saying you have an addiction to belly rubs and other things. It’s only natural to want them and I want you to be happier.”

[ Master so kind! Please give me the belly rubs!]

“ But you will lose the bet if I do?”

[ I don’t mind losing the bet. I already have everything I ever wanted to make me happy. This is just a fun way for me to erase yours and Bubuga’s debt to me. ]

“ Kitten! I promise to make you the happiest kitten alive!”

[ Hehehe Master! I’m also sorry for saying you have an addiction to sex.]

“ Don’t be sorry. I actually do…”

[ aHahahahahahaaha.]

I can only smile back at Kitten.

Useless Kitten’s Debt Collection
Never Owes: $0
Bubuga Owes: $0

We walk back to Bubuga and Sarya who are sitting on a couch opposite to one another with a table in between. They are glaring at each other. There are 4 walls and 1 entrance surrounding this spacious place.

[ Girls! Please give me the belly rubs!]

They stop glaring at each other to give Kitten belly rubs on the table. The blissful joy that Kitten is experiencing must be heaven for her.

“ Good job winning the bet,” says both.

A sweatdrop falls to the side of my head. Feeling the intense fire between them. This time Kitten is not pacifying them.

“ Darling please help us out,” asks Bubuga. “ We both came to a different objective conclusion on who you love more. I believe you love me more but Sarya thinks you love her more. So please tell us the truth to end our discussion.”

“ Yes husband,” agrees Sarya. “ If you don’t tell us, we are both going on strike and that means no more sex.”

I try looking at Kitten’s eyes for help but she is indulging in her belly rubs to notice her Master is in trouble again.

Silence fills the room for 30 minutes as I try to think of the best way to win both of their hearts again. My heart is pounding faster and my body is sweating all over.

...

“ HAHAHAHAHA,” laughs Bubuga and Sarya. “ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“ What is going on here?”

“ Husband, we are just teasing you,” smiles Sarya.

“ Didn’t know darling can sweat so much from our rivalry,” grins Bubuga.

“ Oh thank goodness. I was trying to think of a way to make you both happier.”

They smile once more before hugging me. Sarya always taking the left and Bubuga takes the right. Kitten also joins in between our arms.

“ That’s amazing. I didn’t expect you both to trust each other this much.”

“ Sarya has been smuggling clothes from Moonlight Tears,” beams Bubuga. “ Just like my pink bikini, you saw earlier.”

“ Yeah Bub is a good friend to have,” beams Sarya. “ When I learn of Bub’s past, I felt so sorry for her. I promise to teach her the ways of being a proper girl.”

“ Yes and with these new clothes, our seduction game will get better,” smiles Bubuga.

“ I’m excited!”

[ Maybe not today, because Master says he addicted to sex.]

“ ...Yeah, let’s relax and not have any sex today.”

Just when I am going to experience pink bikini Bubuga and black bikini Sarya. But it’s true, I should try to refrain from having sex today.

Sarya teaching Bubuga to become a proper girl? I wonder how that will turn out. 

It's so beautiful seeing our 4 main characters, Never, Useless Kitten, Bubuga, and Sarya supporting each other.

 

20