Ch 59 Soft Comfort
946 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 9
Blue Melons: 5,002 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $495,000
  • 161 days remaining until the Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.

 

“ Yes, we did it again! Now we can create an asterie factory to expand our profits!”

“ Darling, we still need to save $10 million first to buy the machinery to make the asterie drinks,” informs Bubuga. “ It will take us 20 days of saving up everything to afford it.”

Purgatory Money: $221,885

“ Fuck! How did I forget something so important?”

[ Master… can we buy back our $100,000 heavenly soft bed again? We should all sleep in it!]

“ Hmmm… can we do that Bubuga?”

  • Bubuga has purchased Heavenly Soft Bed for $100,000.

[ Yay a soft bed to nap on again! Although napping on master is nice too.]

“ Fuck yeah! My ass misses this bed so much.”

“ Yeah we can, we are still on track on reaching our goal,” says Bubuga. “ Unless we lose everything again.”

“ Please don’t jinx us.”

“ Husband please fuck me on this bed,” flirts Sarya.

[ No fucking on this bed! Sleep only!]

“ I’m sorry Kitten,” apologizes Sarya. “ We will get our sex bed soon. Good thing this bed is big enough for all of us.”

“ Yeah, the bed is at least king size!”

We all got on the bed and under the blankets. Sarya snuggles on my left side while Bubuga snuggles on my right side. Kitten is napping on my chest.

This soft comfort is so fucking heavenly! 

2 insane beauty sleeping next to me and a cute loyal Kitten.

10 minutes of peaceful rest.

Bubuga getting out of the bed. “ Okay, that’s enough sleep. Let’s get back to farm work.”

Kitten and I give Bubuga the pleading look that we still want to sleep in it. Our eyes watering at this soft comfort that we have long forgotten. Sarya is happily hugging at my side in bed, her boobs feel good too.

“ Do I have to return this bed to the shop?” dares Bubuga. “ Or will you help me?”

Kitten and I instantly jump out of the heavenly soft bed. 

“We will work!”
[ Yeah!]

“ That’s better,” smiles Bubuga.

Working the blue melon farm again. At least we are getting better so work is done faster than before. It now takes us 5 hours total to finish it.

It will now take 21 days to reach our goal of $10,000,000 because we spent $100,000 on our heavenly soft bed.

21 days of working with a heavenly soft bed is better than 20 days of working without it.

We still are not able to contact SnowFall Sanctuary. Lumi’s snow army is still here which gives me hope that they are doing okay.

After finishing our work.

We clean ourselves by dipping into our general cleaning pool. Washing our bodies thoroughly. Bubuga and Sarya are always helping me wash my body while I help wash their beautiful bodies. Kitten enjoys being clean by us too. Getting out to dry ourselves with the green stalks.

We all run towards our heavenly soft bed. Sarya changes into her sky-blue lingerie before joining us.

“ Hey husband, do you choose me or this bed?”

“ Sorry Sarya… I want to rest in the bed first.”

“ Hahahahah,” laughs Bubuga.

“ You prefer this soft bed over me?” wonders Sarya.

“ It’s… different…I just want to lie down and rest in a soft bed. Fucking a lot is fun but I want to relax too.”

“ I see,” pouts Sarya.

“ Don’t worry, I will make sweet love to you soon.”

We lie in the bed in the same position as before. Sarya is always on my left side while Bubuga is on my right side. This is probably some sort of agreement they had together. Kitten as always is sleeping on my chest.

The heavenly soft bed feels even better after working hard. I wonder if the harder you work, the better the relaxation period afterward would become.

Another thing that bothers me somewhat is that Kitten scores Bubuga and Sarya higher than me but she always chooses her Master (me) for every activity. I’m still hand-feeding her every day. Rarely does Bubuga or Sarya do it. Is Kitten going to choose to nap on my chest every day too?

Kitten is walking over to Bubuga’s large chest and is napping on them now. I feel Sarya is pouting at that too.

Sarya is now giving me kisses on the cheeks and lips while Bubuga can’t move because of Kitten.

Bubuga is staring daggers at Sarya while she continues kissing me. To make up for Bubuga’s lack of movement, I move over and kiss her. Bubuga is smiling for her victory again with Sarya pouting even more.

All of this is happening in silence with my harem member having a rivalry again. Even in peaceful rest, they are still competing.

Of course, I move over to kiss Sarya as much as Bubuga.

[ STOP MOVING AROUND! I’m trying to sleep here!]

“ Sorry Kitten.”

The silence resumes.

I move my left-hand to grab Sarya’s ass while my right-hand grabs Bubuga’s ass under the blankets. This soft comfort is truly a blessing.

It seems like I have been sleeping for 2 hours.

“ Husband, let’s sneak out for sex,” whispers Sarya.

Nodding my head to agree.

Bubuga and Kitten are still asleep, I sneak out with Sarya.

Arriving at Sarya’s room with white walls. This is exciting, I haven’t had sex for 2 days now.

She guides me to a white rock sofa. It’s still hard but at least we can sit. I’m sitting down while Sarya wraps her legs and arms around me as she sits on my hard dick. Kissing each other as her tongue starts to invade the entirety of my mouth. She is greedily swallowing up my saliva.

My hands grab that ass from behind as she grinds her sky-blue lacy panties on my crotch. I want to set my dick free!

Sarya must have read my mind as she got down on her knees to pull off my pants. The first thing my dick sees is Sarya’s face before being taken by her mouth.

Her tongue licks against my dick making me shiver in pleasure. Sucking me for a good 5 minutes before I grab onto her head to shove it down deeper in my dick. Sarya loves it when I get rough with her. She enjoys rougher sex than me and Bubuga. It sometimes scares me but I will make her happy.

Fuck this is good, her blowjob skills are top-notch.

Sarya’s deep throat is so mesmerizing that I start cumming. She is swallowing every drop of cum like she always does. After the last drop, she took her mouth off my dick with a grin on her face. “ Let me ride that dick.”

“ Please do, my beautiful wife.”

Sarya gets up and removes her sky-blue panties. I’m still sitting on the sofa, and she inserts my dick inside of her vagina while wrapping her arms and legs around me. The moment she shoves her vagina down my dick completely on the first thrust surprises me. The atomic bomb of pleasures explodes and makes me cum inside her already. 

Sarya shows me a lewd face as she realizes my dick is throbbing inside and shooting cum. She continues riding even though my dick is super sensitive right now. Normally Bubuga would remain still as I cum, but Sarya loves making rough love to me. As she keeps on moving her hips up and down my sensitive cumming dick. My entire body electrifies with pleasure which makes me cum even more inside of her.

Trying to use my hands to stop her from moving her hips before I faint from too much pleasure. She stops riding me hard.

“ Sorry! Was I too rough?” apologizes Sarya.

“ It’s all good my beautiful. Let’s continue.”

After letting my climax subside, Sarya continues riding me. The way she rides my entire dick inside of her vagina is godly. My hands can freely play with her jiggling boobs. Cum is leaking out of her vagina as we fuck. It’s so hot filling up Sarya’s vagina.

Fucking me for a good 13 minutes and I start cumming inside again. Sarya stops moving while burying my dick deep into her vagina. My cum starts filling up her beautiful womb again. Smiling at each other before Sarya leans forward for a tight hug. Her nude body is beautiful.

This time it’s my turn to make her feel good. Grabbing her hips, I shove her vagina down in my dick and up.

“ Ahhhhnnn,” moans Sarya.

I move her even rougher onto me without letting her rest. She is moaning even more as I am fucking her brains out. The hard fucking is taking me up to the sky again. Sarya is struggling to retain consciousness as she is getting fuck through her orgasm. She loves it when I fuck her this rough.

15 minutes of rough fucking Sarya.

Sarya notices me reaching my climax again.

“ CUM INSIDE ME!” screams Sarya.

On the last hand shove, I cum balls deep inside Sarya’s sexy vagina again. The pleasure is overwhelmingly good. Sarya collapses on me as we catch our breaths. Our nude bodies press close to each other.

“ Please don’t leave me,” mutters Sarya.

“ I will never leave you.”

Sarya smiles back at me before resting her head against me.

A peaceful embrace for 5 minutes before Sarya has fallen asleep.

I take her off my dick, before princess-carrying her to the cleaning area. It is a small pool area where we normally go to clean ourselves up after sex. The pool is only 1 meter deep.

Taking Sarya into the pool with me to help wash off the cum and love liquids. I wrap Sarya’s arm over my shoulders as we stood in the pool together. Using my free hand, I stroke it inside Sarya’s vagina to help get her clean.

Spending 15 minutes of making sure Sarya and I are completely clean.

Getting out of the cleaning pool, I help dry ourselves with the left-over stalks from the blue melons. Absorbing the water from our body and wringing it back into the pool.

Next, I sit on the ground with Sarya’s back leaning against my chest. I help pull up her panties and put on her bra. Lastly, putting on her black gothic dress. After that, I put my clothes back on.

I princess-carry her again but this time back to our heavenly soft bed. Laying her gently in bed. I go back to my original sleeping position with Bubuga on my right with Kitten sleeping on her nice chest. Sarya is sleeping soundly to my left. Pulling the blanket over us for extra comfort.

Peacefully sleeping together.

21