Ch 60 Dress Up
709 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 10
Daily Income: $495,000
  • 160 days remaining until the Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
Purgatory Money: $591,875

Waking up, only Kitten is still sleeping on my chest. Bubuga and Sarya are gone from our bed.

That was some good fucking sleep. We never slept properly for longer than 2 hours before. Using my harem members as a body pillow is fun but having a proper bed is much better.

Checking the time, we slept through several hours into the next day. Shit, we are late for farm work.

Nudging the kitten to wake her up.

[ Master please let me sleep a little longer.]

“ I know this trick already. You will keep saying that to sleep hours longer right?”

[ How did Master find out my trick?]

“ You did it before?”

[ I did?]

“ ….yeah.”

[ I don’t remember (lying)… then can you please stay for 30 minutes longer?]

“ Sure.”

30 minutes later…

[ Thank you Master. It’s time for me to play again.]

Kitten left the bed and my room probably to play with the other snow-cats.

Then, Bubuga and Sarya walk into my room. They are both wearing cute casual clothes like the ones girls like to wear in the summer.

“ Did you both have a good sleep?” asks Bubuga. “ Since Kitten erased our debt. It put me in a good mood to do all the farm work today.”

“ Great work Bubuga!”

“ That’s right!” beams Bubuga. “ Praise me!”

“ No fair, praise me too,” pouts Sarya.

“ Great work Sarya!”

“ Yay!” And what do you think of our clothes?” asks Sarya.

“ They are amazing!”

Bubuga hugs me, “ I can’t believe Sarya had sex with you first after your 2-day break. Let’s have sex right now.”

“ Have fun husband and Bub,” smiles Sarya.

Bubuga takes my hand and guides me to her room. It’s a big spacious room that is like 30 meters by 30 meters with white walls and an open ceiling that stares endlessly up. There is the usual white furniture like couches, chairs, and tables. Also, there are many stuffed animals here arranged neatly on 1 side. A clothing pile in 1 corner as they are all probably gifted from Sarya.

“ Did Sarya give you all of these stuffed animals and clothes?”

“ Yes she did. It’s to help me become girlier I guess?” replies Bubuga.

“ I’m surprised that the admins allow it.”

“ Well… she used her connection to Moonlight Tears to pressure the admins into allowing it. It’s also the final favor they would do for Sarya before cutting her off for good. There probably won’t be any more generosity until we clear the 1 million life energy per day hurdle.”

“ Incredibly nice of Sarya.”

“ Indeed. You were incredibly nice to Sarya last night too.” Bubuga pulls me onto the couch.

She wraps her arms and legs around me while kissing me. Then she goes on her knees, pulling my pants down to suck on my dick.

We fuck the same as I did with Sarya the night before although less rough. There is no way this is just pure coincidence, Sarya must have told her everything.

Especially after we are done fucking, Bubuga is resting her head against me as she is pretending to be asleep. Doing the same with Bubuga to clean her up. My harem members love this type of affection.

After placing Bubuga back into the bed and snuggling together. Sarya joins and snuggles with me.

30 minutes of playfully touching both of my harem members in bed.

We venture off to Bubuga’s room where the girls are changing into various outfits. The sexy poses and stripping they are doing are making me hornier.

Bubuga…
Sarya…

If you both keep doing this to me, I don’t know If I hold back my lust. I am patiently enduring their teases. Is this another game?

After the dressing show.

“ Please wait 5 minutes while we discuss who won the dressing show,” says Bubuga.

Nodding to her request because I am unsure of what to say.

They wink at me and leave the room to discuss the winner. 

“ Darling guess who won,” smiles Bubuga walking back inside the room.

Sarya is nowhere to be seen. Does that mean Bubuga won? But I refrain from answering her question.

“ Darling?” hugs Bubuga.

“ Both of you won?”

“ Awwww that’s not the right answer. I won of course,” winks Bubuga. “ Let’s train up our stats with teacher Sarya.”

“ … Is Sarya alright?”

“........hahaha,” beams Bubuga. “ Sarya is the real winner but she wanted me to take this win instead.”

“ Wow, Sarya is an angel.”

We walk to an open training area with teacher Sarya to train our stats. Sarya gives both of us different training programs to train up our strength, dexterity, and intelligence. 

...

Watching Sarya tutor Bubuga is quite surreal. They are discussing much higher level concepts together. 

  • Lumi is requesting entry into Super Clean Landfill. Do you permit entry?

Yes! Lumi can just walk in here whenever she feels like yet she is always asking for permissions. Kitten approves of her coming in too.

  • Lumi has entered Super Clean Landfill.

♥ KITTEN! I MISS YOU!!!♥ Lumi teleports to Kitten and death hugs her.

The 3 of us run towards them.

Lumi is showering Kitten with her love. She also brought over kitten clothes and is trying to put them on Kitten.

[ Master help me!]

♥ If you put this on. You will become so much cuter!♥

[ Master don’t help me.]

“ Lumi you’re back. What happened to your purgatory?”

♥ Umm I can’t tell you…♥

[ Yeah Lumi what happened?]

♥ Cuuuuuuute! Since I took Super Clean Landfill under my wing. All my enemies thought it was time to stop me from getting too powerful. Of course, they all lost to me like the bunch of weaklings they are.♥

“ See! Nothing to worry about,” chimes Sarya.

♥ Now we can make lots of cute memories together Kitten!♥

[ Yay! I can’t wait to be spoiled again.]

The 3 of us left Kitten and Lumi to their fun time. We head back and resume our training.

“ At this rate, Kitten will reach 300 strength, dexterity, and intelligence before the both of you,” explains Sarya.

“ That’s good. I just have to work harder to catch up then.”
“ Likewise,” nods Bubuga.

“ Great!” says Sarya. “ I will train you both harder than before.”

  • Black Shadow has entered Super Clean Landfill.

“ This is a lot of interference Sarya,” says Black Shadow. “ And Lumi as well.”

Sarya rebukes, “ You already know that Super Clean Landfill will succeed in conquering your 1 million daily life energy challenge. Why bother delaying it?”

“ Relax. While it’s true that you both are interfering a lot. I will turn a blind eye here. So just let me chill here,” says Black Shadow. “ Continue what you’re doing.” 

“ You’re not going to reset our stats right?”

“ No,” replies Black Shadow. “ You should be thanking Lumi for letting outsiders raise your stats. It’s the least we can do for her.”

Bubuga asks “ What did she do?”

“ …….. Fine I will tell you. It’s not like anything would change if you were to know about it. Lumi and her friends had protected the rank 0 administrator purgatory world from invasion. It is the purgatory world for administrators like myself. You see… Creators like yourself can eventually grow more powerful than administrators themselves…,” explains Black Shadow.

“ That’s insane! But even then… aren’t you supposed to maintain fairness-”

Bubuga places her hand over my mouth, “ And we are thankful for your mercy.”

“ Yes, we are supposed to maintain fairness,” says Black Shadow. “ But without Lumi and her friends, the purgatory administrators would have been all wiped out. It’s terrible corruption on our part. We don’t want to piss off Lumi either.”

“ Lumi is respecting the rules almost perfectly,” adds Sarya.

“ Yes,” agrees Black Shadow. “ Now time for me to chill here.”

The 3 of us resume our training.

“ Did Lumi lie to us?”

“ She did,” replies Bubuga. “ The administrators requested her to protect them and let her raise Kitten’s stats to the max I guess.”

“ Yes,” agrees Sarya.“ She has been borderline breaking the rules to give Kitten toys, snacks, and training.”

“ The things she would do for cuteness despite the rules… She is admirable.”

“ Hey darling… you have us yet you are chasing after another girl? This time the rank 1 Creator herself,” pouts Bubuga.

“ Are we not good enough?” pouts Sarya.

“ I’m not! Lumi is… is she taken?”

The girls look at each other before pushing my face into their boobs.

“ Be careful husband,” warns Sarya. “ If Lumi finds out that you want to seduce her... She will end you,”

“ I-”

♥ What’s this?♥

 

Hi everyone! Thank you for 300+ readers! And all your love and support. I don’t know if I can keep on releasing 1 chapter every day. Maybe I should just only publish it every other day?

I will do my best to keep up. 

Sorry for the delays, I’m not in a good time in my life right now.

17