Ch 62 Lots Of Love
898 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2.6k word smut chapter! 

Wow~! Thanks for giving me #3 trending. 

 

“ Lessons are over, time to fuck,” says Sarya.

“ Yes! My brain is exhausted from all of your difficult questions.”

Sarya is leaning into my side with my hand on her ass. We walk out of the classroom and head towards Sarya’s room.

Bubuga interrupts, “ Darling! I’m done my workout so let’s have sex.”

The cheerful faces of Sarya and Bubuga soon turn into glares at each other upon realizing what is happening. Sarya is tugging me forward to her room, and Bubuga is now tugging me towards her room. I’m struggling to decide which girl I want to fuck first.

Lumi teleports to us with Kitten in her arms before handing her over to me.

[ Master!]

♥ I will be going home now. Please take good care of the wubby cuddy Kitten.♥

“ Sure will.”

  • Lumi has left Super Clean Landfill.
  • Black Shadow has Left Super Clean Landfill.

[ Master let’s sleep again!]

Bubuga beams, “ Yes! Let’s sleep together!”

“ Yeah let’s wash up first,” agrees Sarya.

While the 4 of us are washing up, Bubuga and Kitten sneak off together.

“ Bub you think you’re so smart…” remarks Sarya. “ Trying to get Kitten to sleep on my chest so you can sneak out with husband to fuck.”

“ Is that what Bubuga is telling Kitten to do?”

“ Probably, anyways let’s sneak off together to fuck first,” grins Sarya.

I am unable to give a proper answer… Sarya helps to dry me off and puts back on my clothes. I do the same to her as well. Then she is tugging me towards her room again. 

My room is right in between Bubuga’s and Sarya’s room. Kitten is across from us and has the biggest room.

When we enter Sarya’s room, Bubuga and Kitten are already there.

“ I knew it Sarya,” glares Bubuga. “ You’re trying to sneak off with darling first.”

Sarya rebukes, “ You’re planning on making Kitten sleep on my chest when we sleep together.”

Bubuga flusters, “ I wasn’t going to do that.”

[ This is funny. Bubuga did tell me to do that.]

Bubuga gives Kitten a nice belly rub in her arms.

[ Ehh I mean Bubuga didn’t tell me to do that.]

“ Sorry I understand now, I must pick 1 of you girls first right?”

“ Yes!” smiles Bubuga. “ We won’t have to fight like this if you are so indecisive all the time darling.”

“ Indeed,” smiles Sarya. “ I won’t cry this time if you want to fuck Bub first.”

[ Bubuga please give me the belly rubs as I sleep.]

“ Gaahhhh, alright Kitten,” says Bubuga. “ You can fuck Sarya first.”

“ It’s a coincidence but I was going to pick Sarya first.”

“ It’s alright darling,” kisses Bubuga. “ Have fun with Sarya.”

“ ...husband…. thank you,” hugs Sarya.

Bubuga and Kitten walk out of the room. They are heading to my room that has the only heavenly soft bed.

“ So… why did you pick me?” asks Sarya.

“ Because I haven’t fuck you as much as Bubuga yet. I want to fuck you both equally.”

“ I see... “ kisses Sarya. “ You shouldn’t be afraid of picking which girl to fuck first.”

“ Sorry I spent too much time thinking about it. I won’t be that indecisive any more next time. “

“ Me and Bubuga may compete against each other like this. But we are just hoping you would just pick 1 of us already,” explains Sarya. “ We both prefer you picking which of us to fuck than conceding to the other.”

Sarya is bending over on the table in front of me, seductively moving her ass. Dry grinding against her ass from behind her. My right-hand reaches forward to grab her boobs while my left-hand reaches under her dress to rub against her panties. Sarya is already wet and is getting wetter with my touches.

“ Sarya you’re already dripping wet.”

“ Sorry I couldn’t help myself during our study session,” winks Sarya.

Pulling off my pants my hard dick is now stroking against Sarya’s vagina through her dress. While doing so, Sarya lifts her dress skirt and pushes her panties to the side. My hard dick now stroking against her vagina directly. 

Sarya’s eyes are begging me to put it in. “ Please fuck me.”

Ramming my dick completely inside her with 1 rough thrust. 

“ Ahnn!” moans Sarya.

Pounding Sarya from behind without letting her rest. My hands are grabbing hold of that nice piece of ass. She loves being completely dominated as she is moaning ever so loudly.

Putting my hand on her mouth, “ Not so loud when they are trying to sleep.”

“ Sorry husband, I should have taken you someplace farther so they wouldn’t hear you fucking my brains out,” says Sarya. “ Please fuck me as hard as you can.”

“ Of course gorgeous.”

It’s so good fucking Sarya as hard as I can. My hard dick is dominating the inside of her pussy completely. Pleasure waves courses between my dick and her pussy. Her pussy isn’t as tight as the first time because I have been shaping her pussy to my dick. Her cunt only belongs to me now.

Sarya is also pushing her ass back into me to ensure deeper penetration. This girl loves it when I hit the entrance of her womb. Thrusting harder and deeper as we both pick up the pace. Our breathing is getting more rapid. Sarya is resisting her urge to moan as loud as she can. She moans way louder than Bubuga too.

Suddenly Sarya’s legs are quivering and her pussy is convulsing with her orgasm. Fucking Sarya through her orgasm, she lets out a loud moan “ AAAHHHNNN!”. Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head from the extreme pleasure while sticking her tongue out.

Seeing her in such an erotic state pushes me to the absolute climax. Dropping my resistance to cum too early. I give Sarya one last deepest thrust into her reaching the entrance of her womb. Sarya somehow knows I’m going to cum inside her and she pushes her pussy back into my dick completely. If I am getting her pregnant, this would increase the chances beyond 100%.

Cumming inside with everything I have. Filling up her womb with my cum. My throbbing dick loves the sensation of her pussy caressing my dick. After cumming inside her, I rest my dick inside her and we take a few minutes to break.

“ I love it when you cum inside me,” beams Sarya.

“ Your pussy is so incredible.”

“ And your dick is too fucking good,” smiles Sarya. “ Please show me more love.”

“ Of course.”

Taking my dick out of her, my cum leaks out and drops to the floor. We will have to clean that up later. Sarya turns around and sits on the table with her legs spread open. The sight of her being creampied by me only re-energizes my dick hard again. 

Shoving my dick inside her. Her legs and arms wrap around me as she presses her nice boobs into me. My arms also wrap around her back as I start thrusting deep into her pussy. It’s so fucking good to pound Sarya from her front side too. Her lewd face is making me more excited as I keep fucking her harder.

My cum is sloshing out of her as I am fucking her pussy again. Sarya is also moaning nicely again. I wonder if she just likes moaning louder on purpose. Our lips connect and our tongue intertwines together. Exchanging saliva with each other. Her moans muffle into my mouth this time. My breath also muffles into her mouth.

Taking my mouth off to breath again, I start making sweet kisses to her boobs. Sarya is blushing with happiness as she presses my head into my boobs. Kissing and sucking on those nice nipples. Making sure I give both of her boobs endless love. It fills my brain with a super high sense of euphoria.

Going balls deep in Sarya again as I kiss her. My throbbing dick shoots even more cum inside of Sarya. This time her pussy is now overflowing with my cum.

“ Husband, I love you,” blushes Sarya.

“ I love you too my wife.”

Sarya gushes, “ I want to be completely yours.”

“ And I want to make you completely happy.”

We hold on to each other for a good 10 minutes without moving. It’s so peaceful and loving staying together like this. 

Then we return to fucking each other again and cumming in all 3 of her holes.

2 hours of fucking Sarya.

… 

We finally stop to get clean before heading off to bed. Bubuga is sleeping peacefully with Kitten on her chest again.

Getting in bed with Sarya cuddling against me. Letting her cuddle with me for 30 minutes until Sarya has fallen asleep.

Carefully removing Kitten and placing her on Sarya’s chest to sleep on. I hope Kitten doesn’t mind, and Sarya wants to do it too.

Placing my lips on Bubuga’s soft lips. Oh! it feels so good to kiss a sleeping beauty. She opens her mouth unconsciously and my tongue invades the insides of her mouth. Her eyes open up to me kissing her and closes again as she is now actively kissing back. She greedily licks the inside of my mouth with her tongue. It’s like she is trying to replace all of Sarya’s leftover saliva with hers.

We get out of the bed and walk towards Bubuga’s room.

Bubuga is wearing a black semi-transparent nightie with no panties. So sexy.

“ You’re making me jealous choosing Sarya like that,” pouts Bubuga.

“ Sorry I-”

“ It’s all good,” smiles Bubuga. “ We just want you to pick one of us already. I wonder if I will give you better sex than Sarya.”

“ Are you girls going to talk about it together afterward?”

“ Hehehehe,” grins Bubuga. “ It’s girl’s talk, don’t worry about it.”

Bubuga hugs me close and kisses me deeply. I do the same. Her tongue licks all over my tongue, teeth, gum, and mouth walls. She is also making sure to lick the deepest part of my mouth. It’s such an intimate kiss we are doing. Our faces are extremely close together and we can feel our breaths so warmly together. We are exchanging saliva with each other until her saliva completely coats the inside of my mouth.

“ There, I erased all traces of Sarya’s saliva,” grins Bubuga. “ Now you are completely defiled by my saliva instead.”

“ Awww that is wonderful?”

“ Please give me more cum than Sarya.”

“ Sure honey.”

To be honest, they are both draining more life energy out of me than I am gaining. I will have to stop their lustful advances when I get below 10 life energy.

Hugging and touching each other. My hands play with her slit and boobs while she removes my pants. Freeing my dick, she gets on her knees to suck on it. 

Soon we get to the floor with Bubuga on top of me. She pushes her boobs into my face. I’m trying to kiss her boobs through her black nightie. Both of my hands are happily fondling her incredible tits. A few minutes of playing with her boobs. Bubuga crawls forward while rubbing her boobs down to her vagina against my face. 

She looks back at me with a lewd smile. Her 2 fingers spread open her pussy. Getting up to turn around, I rub my dick against her slit. My hands are playing with her tits.

“ mmMMMmm,” moans Bubuga.

Teasing Bubuga for 20 more minutes like this. My cock is getting wetter by her pussy. She is back to winning our teasing game again.

“ I’m going to shove it in.”

“ Do it darling.”

Shoving my cock deep inside her and feeling the great warmth of pleasure on my dick. The first thrust is so enticingly good inside of Bubuga after teasing for so long. My hands are holding her waist as I plunge my dick deep inside. Picking up the pace to fuck her harder and deeper, she is letting out soft cute moans. Bubuga is also matching my rhythm as she moves her hips back into my dick.

Every deep thrust of pleasure is making me lose my mind. The moment my dick starts throbbing inside her, Bubuga is also having a convulsing orgasm. Cumming deep inside her at the same time as Bubuga’s orgasm. We both stop moving to let our orgasms pass to each other.

“ How many times did you cum to Sarya?” asks bubuga.

“ Ummm I lost count…”

“ Hmm looking at your life energy from before and after your sex with Sarya. You gave her 11 life energy worth of cum,” informs Bubuga. “ I will make you give me 12.”

“ Let’s make more love together.”

“ Yes,” smiles Bubuga.

Taking my dick out of her, cum is leaking out her cute slit. 

Sitting down on a chair, Bubuga sits on me while inserting my cock into her pussy. Her legs and arms wrap around me with her boobs pressing against my chest. My hands are holding her hips as she starts moving up and down on my cock. I love it when my sexy girls ride me like this. I’m leaning back a bit with Bubuga leaning forward into me. 

Staring at each other’s lewd faces as we both moan in pleasure. Her pussy is taking excellent care of my dick. The pleasure builds again to reach a place farther than the universe. Bubuga is seriously enjoying herself as she experiences another quivering orgasm. Letting her rest her pussy in my dick before returning to fuck me.

This time Bubuga is fucking me even harder and deeper. When I am about to cum, Bubuga slams her pussy as deep as possible into my dick. My throbbing dick enjoys the deep warmth and reaching the entrance to her womb as I cum lots inside. Bubuga holding still as my cum starts filling up her womb and pussy.

“ How was it darling?” smiles Bubuga.

“ It’s fucking incredible.”

Bubuga brings her lips to mine. We start making out with each other as my hard dick is still resting inside of her. 

5 minutes of close intimacy with Bubuga is making my hard dick inside her unleash my cum once again deep into her pussy. The 3rd creampie to her already filled pussy.

Bubuga is gushing with happiness that she knowingly made me cum with just kissing and with barely any thrusting. 

We continue fucking in different positions and giving her cum in her 2 holes and on her body.

2 hours of sex with Bubuga.

We clean up and head back to our bed to sleep together with everyone. Bubuga is cuddling close to me as we sleep. It’s so cute sleeping with 2 beauties by your side. Kitten is still sleeping soundly on Sarya's chest.

Sarya loves rough sex but Bubuga doesn’t.

Bubuga loves teasing but Sarya doesn’t.

They both know how to color up my sex life. It’s amazing having them in my life. I don’t exactly have any preferences during sex. I enjoy everything and I am open to new things.

16