Ch 63 Super Kitten
709 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 11
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $1,061,865

I am currently lifting Super Kitten high in the sky as she pretends to be a superhero. She is wearing a superhero costume that Lumi brought over. The outfit is the same as superman. The signature red cape is flapping in the sky.

[ I will defeat all of our enemies! Because I am Super Kitten! I will bring toys and snacks for everyone who worships me!]

My eyes are tearing up. Not because of her cuteness or anything like that. It’s because Super Kitten now has more strength than me despite my hard training. She has more everything because of Lumi somehow! I don’t understand how this is possible. All they did was play around the whole time!

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Strength: 22
Intelligence: 13
Dexterity: 8
Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Creator Name: Useless Kitten Super Kitten (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 100
Charisma: 300 CAPPED

“ I don’t think superheroes demand people to worship them.”

[ But Lumi told me I would get the fans that will worship me.]

“... I guess if you put it like that… then yes… But superheroes are known for being selfless though.”

[ Don’t worry master. I will save everyone and convert them to the church of Super Kitten.]

“.... what did Lumi teach you?”

[ How to make more people bow down to me.]

“.........................”

Guiding Super Kitten through the air like she is flying. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did discover how to fly.

[ Master fly me over there!]

“ You got it!”

Super Kitten is ‘flying’ toward the snow-mouse army. 

Upon reaching 20 meters away from them. Super Kitten jumps out of my hands and does a roundhouse kick on one of the snow-mouses. Except she misses her target. The snow-mouse is dodging with ease. Super Kitten launches a series of kicks and punches yet the snow-mouse is barely breaking a sweat dodging everything. They are moving much faster for my eyes to see.

Super Kitten pants, [ Master… This villain… is too strong. Please support me!]

“ You got it.” 

I run in there and proceed to beat the living hell of the snow-mouse. Instead, it dodges my futile attempts like I’m some baby. Then it jumps on my head. Super Kitten jumps up with a kick that almost hit me in the face. Not because Super Kitten is trying to hit my face but because the snow-mouse pushes my head to take the hit.

[ Clever criminal! I will arrest you soon!]

All the other snow-mouses are watching this spectacle. It is 2v1, me and Super Kitten vs a lone snow-mouse. Even with my distraction attacks and Super Kitten fast precise hits. We are missing everything. 

30 minutes of trying to land 1 single hit.

We both give up and lay on the ground to rest.

“ Lumi’s snow-mouse is too fast for us.”

[ Master… we must win… otherwise, my fans won’t love me anymore.]

“ People will still love super-heroes who fought a losing battle to protect them.”

[ They will?]

“ Yes.”

[ We need more back-up. Let’s call for Bubuga and Sarya to help us!]

We run over to get Bubuga and Sarya to join our crusade. 4v1 vs the snow-mouse… honestly, my pride is hurting from this. I have a feeling we are still going to lose miserably. 

Name: Bubuga (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 50
Intelligence: 209
Dexterity: 28
Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Name: Sarya (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 300 CAPPED
Intelligence: 300 CAPPED
Dexterity: 300 CAPPED
Charisma: 1,000 CAPPED

“ Backup has arrived Super Kitten!” shouts Bubuga.

[ Perfect timing! This villain criminal will never be allowed to walk 1 more step in Super Clean Landfill Ever again!]

“ Stay back everyone!" shouts Sarya. " Since I’m the strongest one here. I can easily deal with this 1 snow-mouse.”

[ Please show him justice Sarya!]

The girls are role-playing pretty hard with Super Kitten. I am too. It’s pretty cute of Super Kitten to be like this.

Sarya moves even faster than Super Kitten. Her punches and kicks are deadly. She has great fighting techniques with hand-to-hand combat. However, the snow-mouse is still dodging everything with its eyes close.

“ I need help!” shouts Sarya. “ Distract the villain so I can land a solid hit on him!”

Bubuga, Super Kitten, and I join in the fight. The 3 of us are trying to create an opening for Sarya to land a hit. The snow-mouse expertly avoids all of our attacks and makes us attack each other.

It hurts the most for me because Super Kitten and Bubuga have more strength. My attacks don’t hurt them as hard.

The rest of the snow-mouse army is squeaking at our struggle to even land 1 hit on 1 lone snow-mouse. 

1 hour passes in our fight.

[ Retreat my side-kicks! We will fight another day!]

“ Yes Super Kitten!” salutes Bubuga and Sarya.

[ Master?]

“ Yes Super Kitten!”

Super Kitten jumps in my hands again, probably to fly through the sky once more as I hold her. We fly back to ‘headquarters’ ( Kitten’s room).

Sarya asks, “ What’s next Super Kitten?”

[ We tell our fans to give us more money so we can keep protecting them.]

“ That’s right Super Kitten!” affirms Bubuga.

Does Super Kitten even have any fans other than us and Lumi? Bubuga sure does love money. Sarya doesn’t seem to be the type to love money.

We then discuss a new battle plan together. Rather than the 3 of us blindly attack the snow-mouse. We should fight while covering each other’s weak points and taking advantage of the enemy’s weak points. In other words, we need better teamwork. Sarya is our ace. We either create openings for Sarya or she creates an opening for us.

...

  • Lumi has entered Super Clean Landfill.

♥ Your #1 fan is here Super Kitten! I wish I could give you all my money… but the admins won’t let me ♥

Super Kitten jumps in her arms. [ Lumi!]

“ Thanks for teaching Super Kitten to be a conqueror.”

♥ Hehehe of course! ♥

“ Greed is good, darling,” remarks Bubuga.

 ♥ You’re still wearing the superhero costume I gave you ♥ beams Lumi.

[ Yes! It’s making Master and everyone else respect me!]

“ Wait a second, does that superhero costume increase her stats?”

Lumi and Super Kitten are both grinning at me. Sarya is about to explain it to me but Lumi’s killing glare shuts her up. Bubuga is in the same boat as me. 

[ Master is jealous of my amazing stats?]

♥ If only you were cute… you could have amazing stats too! Super Kitten is time to reveal the truth to your Master!♥

[ Hehehehe okay.]

Lumi removes Super Kitten’s superhero costume. 

Creator Name: Useless Kitten Super Kitten (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Dexterity: 100
Charisma: 300 CAPPED

However, Super Kitten stats remain the same.

[ See master! I am training hard with Lumi! A superhero gets their power from within themselves!]

♥ That’s right! Only cuties like Super Kitten can get strong faster.♥

I fall to my knees…

“ You can get stats increases from your equipment,” explains Sarya. “ But yes it seems like Super Kitten is legit.”

[ Master!] Super Kitten jumps into my arms. [ Don’t be sad. Lumi is just the ranked 1 Creator and the strongest, so she can train me to incredible heights. Although we do play like 99% of the time.]

♥ Awww Super Kitten! It’s so cute seeing you comfort your Master.♥

“ Hahahahaha! I’m not sad at all. It’s the complete opposite. I am grateful that Lumi can train Super Kitten this well!”

♥ Wow! You’re a good person! And I am grateful that you’re a good master to Super Kitten. C'mon Super Kitten let’s play together again!♥

[ Yay! Let’s play! I will see you soon Master.]

Bubuga hugs me, “ You are a good person.”

“ Indeed,” hugs Sarya.

“ Thanks! Let’s work hard together so our purgatory becomes a better place to live in.”

We spent more time training together to raise our stats.

“ How come Lumi is always coming here to play with Kitten? Isn’t she supposed to be busy?”

Bubuga replies, “ She probably makes Neige and her government take care of everything.”

“ Yes,” agrees Sarya. “ Creators usually delegate most of their tasks to people they can trust. Just like how Aleesia has ambassadors taking care of foreign relations.” 

“ Incredible! I can’t wait to have people working under me.”

“ Does prime minister Bubuga not count?” asks Bubuga.

“ Oh yes! You do count. The prime minister title suits you well Bubuga since you’re making most of our important decisions for Super Clean Landfill’s development.”

“ Then when I become an official citizen of Super Clean Landfill,” says Sarya. “ I want to be the minister of foreign affairs. I will get the best trade deals and deal with all the alliance members in Snowfall Sanctuary.”

“ That’s a great idea!”

The plan for the future of Super Clean Landfill is going well. We still haven’t made $5 million a day yet. Bubuga and Sarya are once again discussing more higher-level government concepts with each other in how to effectively rule the place. Unfortunately, my intelligence isn’t high enough to keep up with them. It only makes me want to become smarter so I can join the talks. Only an idiot would not appreciate their smarter companions.

[ Master! When we overcome our erasure. Lumi says I already have many fans waiting to meet me and give me all their money!]

“ That's incredible Super Kitten! I didn’t realize you have lots of fans already.”

♥ I am spreading the good word of the cute wubby cuddy Super Kitten. Many fans are worshipping her at this moment. ♥

I did not expect Lumi to treat Kitten this well. She will probably make everyone in the purgatory universe bow down to Kitten’s cuteness.

 

15