Ch 64 Reputation
561 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Rank 2 trending again? People like my story?

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 12
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $1,531,855

“ Hey darling, look at our Free Shop Reputation,” says Bubuga. “ It’s been a while… since we never needed reputation because of ‘Moonlight Tears’ and then ‘SnowFall Sanctuary’ buying everything at full price.”

Free Shop Reputation: 100 CAPPED

“ Woah 100? And it’s capped… let me guess, the admins want us to buy a higher reputation cap.”

“ That’s right,” affirms Sarya. “ A higher cap usually means that purgatory is wealthier and stronger. Also, it shows everyone you’re trustworthy to at least 100 purgatories.”

Free Shop Reputation Cap: Cost: ( cap x 1000)
1000 $1,000,000
10,000 $10,000,000
100,000 $100,000,000
1,000,000 $1,000,000,000
... ...

“ ...yeah we are not going to be buying a higher reputation cap any time soon.”

Bubuga asks, “ What’s Lumi or Aleesia’s reputation?”

“ It’s a number that’s unbelievably big but to make it simpler,” explains Sarya. “ It is displayed as a % to the entirety of the purgatory universe. Last time I checked, ranked 1 Snowfall Sanctuary was at a 46.3% approval rate. Ranked 5 Moonlight Tears is at a 41.2% approval rate.”

“ Shouldn’t it be closer to 80% if Lumi and friends control 80% of the purgatory universe?”

“ Not quite,” answers Sarya. “ While they do control 80% of the purgatory universe, not everyone will like them or do any trading with them. And it’s more like they are just ensuring peace in 80% of the purgatory universe.”

Bubuga wonders, “ So is the % approval rate remaining stable over time?”

“ Both are still increasing but it takes a super long time to go up 1%,” informs Sarya. “ Also, 50% is the limit. The administrators don’t want you to trade or visit more than 50% of the purgatories.”

Bubuga asks, “ Even if you can only trade or visit 50% of the purgatory universe. There is no stopping you from having allies that can access the other 50% right?”

“ You can certainly do that, which Lumi and friends are doing,” confirms Sarya. “ Allies are very important. SnowFall Sanctuary will lose if the top 10 purgatories decide to overthrow her.”

“ I see… since we are still on the reputation system. It would take us a long time to upgrade to the approval rate.”

“ Yeah, you at least 1% of the purgatory universe to rate you positively. There is also negative ratings too, let’s see it,” says Sarya.

Free Shop Reputation:  
Positive: 100 CAPPED
Negative: -100 CAPPED

“ Haters already… well, I can’t blame them since we are a 2-creator purgatory.”

Bubuga adds, “ If I remember… ratings are completely anonymous but everyone can see each other’s reputation.”

“ Indeed,” agrees Sarya. “ SnowFall Sanctuary may have 46.3% approval but they also have 18% disapproval.”

“ It looks like haters exist in the purgatory universe just like the real world…”

“ Nothing we can do about them,” says Sarya. “ We will have more allies than enemies anyways.”

We resume our training. Seeing Super Kitten amazing stats encourages me to train harder and not have any sex today. Although Sarya is always trying her best to seduce me with Bubuga respecting my wishes. It’s probably because we haven’t reached max stats yet. Bubuga focuses on strength training while I focus on intelligence training with Sarya.

In the middle of our lesson. “ Oh my goddess!”

“ What’s wrong?” asks Sarya.

“ I should have asked Lumi to train me from the start.”

“ Whaaaat,” pouts Sarya. “ You don’t want your cute wife to tutor you anymore? I don’t think Lumi would train you either.”

“ She would if Kitten asks for it. I’m sorry Sarya but I want to become smarter faster.”

“ I understand,” nods Sarya. “ The girls who can give you better training is the one you love more huh.”

“ Um… what does that say about Bubuga letting you tutor me?”

“ … I am perfectly okay with Bubuga tutoring you as well but she insisted on me tutoring you exclusively because of my 300 intelligence,” says Sarya. “ She says I will be able to tutor you far better than her.”

“ Sorry, that was rude of me.”

“ It’s good. We should have told you the reason why I’m your exclusive tutor and trainer in strength, intelligence, and dexterity stats,” hugs Sarya. “ But yes… you can ask Lumi for help.”

“ Thanks, Sarya! I will make sure you love you and Bubuga as much as possible.”

“ Hmm, if she maxes your intelligence, strength, and dexterity to 300 faster than me… We can fuck again?” kisses Sarya.

“ Yeah let’s do that to celebrate.”

Sarya goes to Bubuga to help train her strength.

I go over to Lumi and Kitten. They are still playing around with her expensive kitten toys. However, looks can be deceiving. This is probably a secret training technique for Kitten.

Waving and smiling at both of them. “ Lumi can you please train me as well?”

♥ No.♥

[ Master? Why do you want Lumi to train you?]

I’m prostrating before the almighty Lumi. “ Please Lumi! And Kitten it’s because she is the ultimate trainer here. We can both get to 300 maxed stats as soon as possible! She can also help Bubuga too.”

[ I’m sorry Master. Lumi will not train you or Bubuga even if I ask for it. It’s because she only loves cute things that I am blessed with Lumi.]

“ Then how do I become cute?”

♥ You want to become cute to impress me? …………………….♥

The silence feels so long with Lumi thinking about it.

But the silence ends. [ Lumi let’s continue playing.]

♥ Oh of course my wubby cuddy Kitten! ♥

And with that Lumi forgets I even ask her and my loyal Kitten chooses not to help me. At least I tried right? Sacrificing all of my pride for me and Bubuga’s stat gain potential.

Returning to the girls…

“ What is this I am hearing darling? You are choosing Lumi over Sarya to train you?” asks Bubuga.

“ Hey, I’m only doing what it’s best for us. I even ask her to train you as well Bubuga.”

“ It’s okay Bub, husband loves girls that train him better than his harem members…”

The girls turn around to whisper to each other.

Shit, do they hate me now?

----- Bubuga -----

“ I think our darling wants to seduce Lumi.”

“ Yup that has to be it. Let’s support him,” nods Sarya.

“ You really don’t mind Lumi possibly training us instead of you?”

“ I don’t mind… I do prefer training you both myself," pouts Sarya. " But if you guys want to train faster than I have no right to stop you. I don’t want my husband to hate me for trying to control his actions. He’s also right that Lumi would be much better."

“ Admirable. I admit I would be sad as well in your place. It seems like darling wants to train faster because of Kitten’s progress. He probably feels like he’s being left behind since we have much better stats than him.”

“ Yeah, I can see why our husband would do something like that. I should apologize to him for not supporting him and acting jealous,” sympathizes Sarya.

“ Don’t worry, I’m sure darling would understand your feelings too. Let’s surprise him.”

We turn around and walk towards our darling who is currently doing strength training.

Darling gets up to face us. “ I’m sorry Sarya… I shouldn’t have tried to ask Lumi for help.”

“ No!” exclaims Sarya. “ I should be sorry for not supporting you. I should have known you were feeling left behind in your stats compared to us. Sorry, you have to see my ugly jealousy.”

“ Sarya?”

Sarya kisses darling and holds him tight. It’s beautiful seeing them get along so well together. Both of their feelings are valid and resolving their conflicts together is so wonderful.

Darling doesn’t forget about me and moves in to kiss me as well. I’m very happy that I have chosen him as my man. He is absolutely amazing, I hope he doesn’t feel bad about himself. Or else me and Sarya will have to keep making love to him.

“ Bub and I want to help you seduce Lumi,” remarks Sarya.

“ … but I’m not trying to seduce her?” says Never.

“ Yes! Let’s make Lumi see how great of a man you are!”

Taking darling’s right side, I wrap my arms around him while leaning and pushing my boobs into him. Sarya takes his left side. He smells nice too.

We guide him to my room. To make our darling cuter, we are going to dress him up in cute girly clothes. All of these clothes are enchanted to adjust its size to fit the users. So many clothes I haven't seen before. I'm grateful to Sarya for giving me all of these clothes and I still share them with her. We do have a fun time wearing different clothes together to seduce our darling.

“ Girls?” wonders Never.

We grin at him before stripping his clothes off. Sarya takes off his shirt while I take off his pants.

“ Are you girls going to make me wear those cute womanly outfits?” asks Never.

“ Hell yeah we are!” cheers Sarya.

“ Lumi loves cuteness! This will help make her impression of you better!”

First, we help him put on a yellow frilly dress. I and Sarya are busily miring at our darling. We stare at him from different angles to complete his cuteness.

Sarya being the pervert she is, looks underneath his dress. Our darling playfully lifts his skirt a little higher for Sarya to see. It’s making me jealous that I join in Sarya’s perversion too.

Sarya suggests, “ Let’s try this pink skirt with a black and white striped top.”

Once again we are miring at darling for a good 10 minutes before switching to the 3rd outfit. He is handling it pretty well and being very patient with us.

“ For the 3rd outfit, let’s try this black skirt, a gray sweater, and a fluffy burgundy scarf around his neck.”

“ Wow! he’s so cute,” gushes Sarya.

“ ...this is… pure cuteness.”

“ Ahh girls I’m glad you’re enjoying this…,” says Never. “ But isn’t staring at me for 10 minutes in between every outfit a bit too long?”

“ We must savor every moment of you cross-dressing.”

“ Yes!” agrees Sarya. “ We should have done this earlier.”

Instead of just staring at his cuteness, my arms move towards his body. Touching his face before moving my hand down his scarf. Letting my fingers stride through to his chest… Down his chest and onto his stomach. Every centimeter of feeling is ecstatic. Then my hands reach down towards his thigh being protected by the black skirt.

His manhood that is behind this black skirt. I just want to lift it and admire it. Sarya is also doing the same. Our eyes meet, we recognize that we are about to go too sexual with him if we reach our fingers under his skirt to stroke against his dick.

Our darling is not protesting any of this either. However, we have a mission to do. I grab onto Sarya’s hand before she sexually stimulates his dick.

“ Okay time for the 4th outfit.”

“ Awww Bub we are so close,” pouts Sarya.

“ We always have next time Sarya. Right now we need to find him the best cute outfit to impress Lumi.”

Hours go by as we try more and more cute outfits on darling.

I don’t know what happen but me and Sarya simply let ourselves indulge in cross-dressing our darling. The eye candy is too mesmerizing.

Darling’s smile is too perfect.

Bubuga’s perspective!

Bubuga is the most-liked character in the poll. Perhaps it’s time for her to become the new MC? ( bye-bye Never)

Would different perspectives be good for the story?

I’m also trying to write about all my past chapter ideas. I don’t want to make it so they appear once and never again. Trying to make every purgatory element play some role together.

The story direction is well… vast… I have many ideas. ( I also need to plot-hole proof, and work out some mathematics behind the scenes.)

I’m also thinking about writing an actual serious arc that might span 10 chapters or so. Might be in the far future? ( Wow my story will have a plot…. instead of these SLICE OF LIFE)

I’m mostly focusing on having fun writing :)

13