Ch 65 Relevation
535 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls are having a fun time cross-dressing me. Bubuga is always stopping Sarya from getting too sexual with me. I love seeing them so happy and their beautiful smiles. It’s nice to do something like this for a change of pace.

My stats are trash… but my girls still love me as long as I’m improving.

They put on a black gothic dress with a heart-shape hole on the chest on me.

“ Okay, I think this is cute enough,” admires Bubuga.

“ Cute!” beams Sarya.

“ Thanks my beautiful women.”

“ Woman?” dares Bubuga. “ Are you calling us old?!”

“ Aww it’s fine Bub,” comforts Sarya. “ I like being called his woman too.”

Hugging Bubuga. “ Thanks my beautiful girls.”

“ Much better,” approves Bubuga.

I can’t believe I let it slip out of me. Bubuga and Sarya both have their quirks that I have to be careful of.

This time Lumi will give me a chance since I’m cute now!

----- Bubuga -----

Darling goes off to see Lumi and Kitten again. We are staring at his butt as he walks out of my room. It’s very nice… Sarya’s perversion is creeping into me.

I’m also having more sex with darling lately, our sex competition should be put on a truce before we drain him of all his life energy.

“ So… Sarya. I feel like you are still hiding your true feelings behind that mask of yours.”

“ Ahhhh Bub, it’s nothing to worry about,” assures Sarya. “ Our husband doesn’t need to know about it.”

“ Then please tell me.”

“........................ do you really have to know?” ponders Sarya.

“ Yes because I can see it affecting your relationship with him.”

“ … I guess I can tell you… but please don’t tell husband,” pleads Sarya.

“ I promise.”

“ … I’m afraid of losing my husband,” says Sarya.

“ Our darling will never leave you.”

“ I see Bub… since you told me your tragic past…. I will tell you mine… A long time ago, I was with another man. He was my first and only true love. We live happily together for 20 years. I thought I was the happiest woman in the world and that we would be together for all of eternity...

Pause.

Then I found out he was cheating on me all these years… At first, I blamed myself for not being good enough… that I didn’t have enough sex with him. I didn’t even break up with him… I kept trying to make him loyal to me by improving myself. I always blamed the other woman for taking my man away from me until one day… I spied on him saying something about me when he was fucking another slut.”

Ex-husband: You’re so fucking good baby.

Slut: I’m fucking better than Sarya.

Ex-husband: Fuck yeah you are!

Slut: Why don’t you just break up with Sarya already? You can have fun with me and the other girls. And you don’t have to worry about Sarya forcing us away from you.

Ex-husband: Sarya is just a fucking idiot. But having her stay loyal to me despite all my cheating, it’s kinda fun. I’m going to keep stringing her along for the rest of her life.

                 Slut: So devious! Haha sure let’s do our best to keep this secret from Sarya.

I hug the crying Sarya into my arms. “ Unbelievable! Nobody deserves this type of treatment!”

“ Thank you Bub,” cries Sarya. “ … you can probably guess what happens afterward… I stop caring about love and let anyone have sex with me… drowning myself in countless men before finding a new goal in life… to serve my creator Aleesia. That is when I became an ambassador and she lets me use my body to help win over clients to Moonlight Tears….. Then when I first step into Super-Clean-Landfill and realized it was a 2-creator purgatory. I knew I had to use myself to win you guys over… and well you know the rest…”

“ Don’t worry our darling isn’t that type of dishonest man. He will remain loyal to all 7 of us harem members.”

“ Bub…. why do you let him have more than 1 woman? Don’t you want him for yourself?” asks Sarya.

“ Ahhh that…. Well, it’s because I tried to erase him and Kitten out of existence for money. And I also knew that he wanted to fuck multiple women from the very start. I wanted to earn his forgiveness. I was a rotten disgusting brown sludge when he first met me. He could have let me starve to death but he fed me even though he was struggling to make money. He did save me from landfill life and made me beautiful…. Letting him have 7 girls is completely fine to me.”

“ That’s amazing Bub! Thanks for sharing him with me,” praises Sarya. “ At first this is a political marriage to help Aleesia… but now I’m not so sure anymore… I don’t know if I can ever experience true love anymore…

“ You will get your true love with darling…please take your time with him.”

“.... that’s nice…. I’m afraid of losing him as well… that’s why I keep on seducing him,” laments Sarya. “ When he wanted Lumi to replace me as his trainer… my heart broke. I thought I was going to experience betrayal again.”

“ Awww, please know that our darling will never betray you.”

“ ...yeah… I want a happy future too,” smiles Sarya.

Hugging each other for a long time in my room…

I wonder how is he doing with Lumi?

----- Never -----

[ Master is a girl!?]

♥ Hahahahahaha, that is pretty cute!” ♥

“ Please make me cuter Lumi.”

♥ No.♥

[ It’s okay Master, I will make you cuter instead!]

“ Sorry to trouble you Lumi…. Sure Kitten you can help me out.”

Kitten runs over to me with a kitten outfit in her mouth. [ Put this kitten dress on, you will be even cuter.]

It’s a pink tutu dress.

“ Isn’t that too small for me?”

[ It’s not!] Kitten jumps above my head before draping the pink tutu dress over my head. It expands to fit me perfectly over my black gothic dress.

“ Woah, I didn’t know clothes can expand that much.”

[ Now you’re cuter than before! I should show Bubuga and Sarya this!]

“ They are going to force themselves on to me if they see this....”

♥ That is cute too. But I still won’t help you. ♥

“ It’s not a problem Lumi. Please take good care of Kitten.”

♥ Hehehe I see you understand her greatness as much as I do! ♥

[ Master and Lumi love me! I’m so happy!]

“ Now how do I get this pink tutu-dress off of me?”

[ You don’t! I will get Bubuga and Sarya to see this!] Kitten runs off to get them.

I am standing alone with Lumi…

It quiet…

Wondering what I should say to her…

“ How come you love cuteness?”

♥ It’s everything to me. ♥

“ ... why is that?”

♥ Hmmmmmmm can I choose not to answer? ♥

“ Yeah, it’s not a problem.”

The conversation between us evaporates as we wait for Bubuga and Sarya.

Soon Bubuga and Sarya sees me and run up to me. They are dawdling over me before Bubuga pushes Sarya into my arms. She immediately bursts into tears as I comfort her. Did something happen to Sarya? I remember Bubuga crying and hugging me and Kitten when she wanted to earn our forgiveness.

Sarya is a more lewd girl than Bubuga but she said more sad things to me. Like not being able to get married anymore for being promiscuous or to never leave her alone.

♥ So cute!♥

[ Sarya are you okay?]

“ ...yeah I’m okay,” weeps Sarya.

Bubuga is smiling at me for comforting Sarya instead of the usual pouting of jealousy.

“ Lumi if Never was a kitten as well, would you train him?” asks Bubuga.

♥ Yes! If he was a cute wubby cuddy kitten too! ♥

Bubuga whispers to me, “ Pretend you’re a kitten.”

Not doubting Bubuga’s wisdom, getting to the floor on all four ‘legs’. “ Meooooooow.” in the cutest possible voice ever.

Lumi and even Kitten are cringing at my actions…

Bubuga and Sarya are looking off the side trying to hold back their laughter.

Not giving up, I keep on pretending to be a cute kitten.

5 minutes later...

Shit… I thought this would work. But now I’m dying to embarrassment again!

♥ My cute Kitten it’s time to paw-smack your Master back to his senses.♥

[ Master…. what are you doing... my paws don’t want to touch that cringe.]

♥ Let’s retreat out of here! ♥

[ Yeah!]

They soon left with Bubuga and Sarya laughing uncontrollably…

“ That was some great acting darling,” remarks Bubuga.

“ Yeah, I hope it brought a smile to you both.”

“ It did!” cheers Sarya. “ I’m happy to have you… my dearest husband.”

Bubuga says, “ have fun with Sarya, I want to talk with Lumi alone.”

After Bubuga left, I take Sarya’s hand and we walk together around the place. She is gripping harder than usual. But there is still a beautiful smile on her face, so I assume everything will be alright.

----- Bubuga -----

“ Hey Lumi…. For a ranked 1 Creator, you sure are spending a lot of time with Kitten here. I understand that we are a 2-Creator purgatory and that you want us to succeed. I was talking with Black Shadow earlier. The admins wouldn’t mind if you wanted to max out both of my Creator’s stats to 300 everything. So…. why wouldn’t you train Never to help us succeed?”

[ Lumi can train master?]

♥ Awwww of course not Kitten. Even if I am allowed too, it’s my personal decision. ♥

“ I see…”

There is no more point in continuing the conversation with Lumi. I do wonder why she is choosing to spend so much time with Kitten though. Is there a reason why our Kitten is a special one? Or is it just by Lumi’s whim? She can easily just send someone over here and train my Creators’ stats to the maximum.

Although Sarya would be sad. I guess we can take our time… and Sarya is still doing her seductive training tactics. It’s pretty cute of her.

Even though darling is perfectly respectful of Lumi’s decision to not help him. It hurts me seeing him willing to do anything to get stronger and for me as well. Only for Lumi to not even give him a chance.

I understand that forcing Lumi to help isn’t a good thing... but only helping 1 of them when this is a 2-Creator purgatory seriously rubs me the wrong way.

----- Useless Kitten -----

[ Lumi…. Why won’t you train master too if you could?]

♥ …………. You don’t need to worry about that. ♥

[ … Can you please tell me the reason why?]

Using my cute bubbly eyes to convince Lumi.

♥ Oh my cuteness! It’s too much! I will tell you, my love. But don’t tell anyone else. ♥

[ I won’t!]

♥ A long time ago in the purgatory universe. There used to be another 2-creator purgatory like yours. They are a human male and a kitten. I was extremely close to him and his Kitten too. However, we weren’t lovers. It was something we didn’t have any time for. Together with him and our friends. We rose through the ranks in the purgatory universe.

It was during one of the greatest purgatory universe war ever. 50% of the purgatories wanted to keep everything the same… to stop the other 50% of the purgatories who wanted to claim the seat of God.

Unfortunately, the only man that I loved was erased from existence alongside his kitten. I wanted to be with him. Both of us never had sex before. I wanted to give him love but his existence was already erased. I’m sure he also loved me back as well.

Since then, countless friends and allies were lost to the war…. Eventually I became the rank 1 purgatory… The seat of God was so enticing to me. If I became God… I can bring him back…

…. But I couldn’t do it… it wouldn’t be the same anymore. That is when the purgatory universe was finally starting to see peace again. 80% of it is peaceful now because of all of our sacrifices. Instead of 80% chaos in the purgatory universe…

Many oppose me using force to ensure peace though…

Then when I first step into Super-Clean-Landfill and saw the both of you… It’s like I have gotten another chance to make things right. I want to make you the happiest Kitten ever.

I don’t want to train Never because it brings back painful memories for me. He can also never replace my only love. However, I have given you my love-card right? If someone manages to reach rank 1 and promises me that they won’t take the seat of god and to ensure peace. I will give that person a chance to date me.

And there you have it. My reasons.♥

[ Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…. Lumi.. I’m so sorry.]

♥ Awwwwww, My cutie is crying for me.♥ death hugs Lumi.

 

More character development for Sarya. I’m glad most of you are liking her, I thought I wasn’t doing a good job with her.

And some character development for Bubuga too.

Wow, a Lumi backstory too.

This chapter is more tragic than usual… but I will return to fluff again! Also maybe create some action and uh other ideas?

I hope this multi-perspective chapter was fun. I think I would mostly stick with the MC though.

13