Ch 66 Humans
613 10 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarya is currently pre-chewing my blue melon.

Opening my mouth, she uses her tongue to push the chewed-up food into my mouth. I also get a taste of her tongue mixing with mine before she takes her mouth off me and I swallow the food down.

Sarya’s perversion tactics are influencing Bubuga to do the same as well. Bubuga also pre-chews the blue melon before feeding me mouth to mouth. Our tongue dance in each other’s mouth too before I get to swallow the food down.

It’s cute how they are feeding me like this. I just hope this isn’t going to happen all the time, I still like eating food myself too.

After mealtime, it is time to study with teacher Sarya again. Bubuga is working out while Kitten is playing with Lumi 24/7. I did play with Kitten earlier but Lumi barely leaves for more than 2 hours. She is always coming back here. Kitten is becoming more fiercely attached to her as well. Kitten won’t betray her true master… me, right?

Inside Sarya’s room, I’m sitting down on a chair. 

Teacher Sarya is bending down over to me with her cleavage right in front of my face. Her nice boobs in her light-green bra are so sexy. This is probably another concentration type of exercise.

“ I will teach you how to analyze your harem member’s horniness level,” says Sarya. “ With me as a live demonstration.”

“ Sounds like a fun skill to learn.”

“ Good, now stare at my eyes and tell me how horny do you think I am from 0 to 10?” asks Sarya.

“ 10.”

“ That’s right,” agrees Sarya. “ Now what should you do next?”

“ Check out Bubuga’s horniness level.”

“..........................................” sighs Sarya.

“ Is something the matter?”

Sarya looks down at the floor with a sad face. “ No… it just amazes me how good you are at studying… instead of……wanting to...fu- never mind.”

Standing up to hug Sarya and looking at her eyes deeply. “ Don’t worry. I know that you are trying to seduce me in every study session. I want to focus on gaining more intelligence so I don’t feel like an idiot compared to everyone here…. It’s so cute seeing your seduction tactics… let me reward you.”

She pushes her lips fiercely against mine. Her tongue already invading my inside and I invade back too. Sarya’s tongue is touching every corner of my mouth and she is drooling her saliva into her mouth for me to swallow. I happily swallow her saliva and she does the same to mine as well. Our deep passionate kissing is making her moan seductively into my mouth. My hands are fondling her boobs behind that dress.

Ever since Sarya became harem member #2, she and Bubuga became aggressive kissers. They are always trying to mark my mouth as completely theirs. And they are doing the same with my dick as well every time we fuck. My love sessions are getting super hot from their rivalry.

In the middle of taking off Sarya’s dress. Bubuga barges into the room.

“ Darling…..” stares Bubuga.

“ Bubuga! I know I should focus on studying during our study sessions and have sex during our love sessions…. But Sarya has been trying to seduce me all this time… and I wanted to reward her.”

Bubuga walks towards me. Sarya finishes taking off her dress and keeps her eyes on me without even looking away.

“ What’s my horniness level?” asks Bubuga.

“ ...7.”

“ Your lesson is going pretty well. Great work Sarya,” winks Bubuga.

“ Heheheh of course!” beams Sarya.

Bubuga soon left the room. 

I have no idea what is happening… Bubuga is okay with me slacking on my studies for this 1 time?

The beauty that is Sarya is only wearing a green bra and green panties. She is yearning for me to take her.

Embracing her with a hug and kiss. Her boobs push against me and my dick rubs against her green panties covering her slit. Sarya is pushing her tongue as deep into my mouth as possible. I allow her entry while my tongue is just dancing in her mouth and caressing her tongue. Because I’m taller than Sarya, my saliva is flowing down into her greedy mouth as she swallows it.

Putting Sarya on the table, she lays flat on her back while spreading open her legs. Taking off my pants and undergarment, then rubbing my cock against her green panties. She is already dripping wet.

“ Please put it in me,” begs Sarya.

Brushing her green panties to the side, I shove my cock inside of her. Sarya moans softly with a lewd expression. Seeing that makes me start slamming my cock in and out of her. She is not holding back and moaning as loud as she can. My hands grab hold of her hips as I am slamming my cock hard and deep.

Her pussy walls feel so fucking good. My cock is also hitting her cervix that is making her moan loudly every time. Sarya is moaning as loud as she can while I’m only breathing raggedly. Even Bubuga doesn’t moan this loud during sex. The pleasure builds between us as we reach the first step to heaven together. Sarya is cumming with her quivering body as I am cumming for her first creampie.

Letting my hard cock throb inside as it shoots out cum deep inside her womb. Cum is flooding her womb like always. Sarya would have gotten pregnant already if I didn’t choose protected sex mode. I honestly can’t get enough of experiencing an orgasm inside of a beauty. My cock stops moving and rests inside her but Sarya wants to keep going as she moves her hips. Giving her a few more pounding before taking my cock out of her with cum leaking out.

“ We came at the same time,” smiles Sarya.

“ Yeah that was extremely good.”

Sarya is looking at me lustful eyes with her hands spreading open her butthole. I oblige and shove my cock up her butt. The cum is serving as a lubricant to let my dick penetrate her ass better. Grabbing her hips again and pounding that sexy ass. Her ass is bouncing against me with every impact. Watching her play with her tits is so erotic, she is doing this to entice my sex-driven mind to go fuck harder.

15 minutes of rough fucking that sexy ass with Sarya moaning uncontrollably. Our pleasure is reaching the step above heaven making even God jealous of our lovemaking. Sarya experiences another quivering orgasm but I keep pounding her through it. It’s making her moan loudest during it. I am fucking Sarya’s brain out that she slips in and out of consciousness.

Before she faints from pleasure, my throbbing cock releases the raging white flood inside her butt, flooding her butthole completely. Now both her pussy and butthole are filled with my cum. Stopping to let myself catch my breath as my dick rest inside her butthole. Sarya however wants to keep going as she is moving her butt into me. This girl seriously loves fucking without a break. I move slowly and sensual this time with her moaning softer.

Taking my cock out of her ass, I bring Sarya up to sit on the table as we kiss each other.

“ Sarya I want to cum in your mouth too.”

“ Of course my husband,” beams Sarya.

She gets off the table and goes on her knees. Sucking on my dick to clean up all the cum off it. Her tongue erotically licks up my cock that sends pleasures waves to my brain. She is slurping and swallowing the cum eagerly. Then she starts deep-throating me and it feels amazing. I put my right hand on her head to help deep-throat me better.

Sarya is picking up the speed as her head is going up and down my cock. Her mouth is reaching deeper into my cock until she sucks to the base of my cock. Unable to control myself, I also start thrusting into her mouth. Sarya happily let me use her mouth as we both move in unity. The sensation of her tongue on my cock is just too good. 

Cumming inside her mouth this time. Sarya continues deep-throating me as I cum. Before it can fill up her mouth and throat, she is swallowing everything. She is making me so happy with this unbelievable sexual pleasure. 

After she swallows the last drop. She takes her mouth off and stands up to kiss me again. Her boobs still in her green bra is so sexy that my hands start fondling them. Squeezing her boobs and fiddling her nipples as we kiss. There is no cum in her mouth as she has already swallowed everything. Although it wouldn’t bother me if I do lick my cum. I will always smooch with my beautiful harem members.

It’s so fucking hot cumming in all 3 of Sarya’s holes.

Sarya gives me one last kiss. “ That’s was insanely good, let’s focus on our studies again."

Cleaning up. 

We got back to studying. 

I remember trying to buy humans before, pulling up the shop screen.

  Purgatory Money: $2,941,825
Beings: Cost: Description:
Human Female
(charisma 0-300)
$1,000,000 Looks and personality randomized.
Beautiful Human Female
( charisma 150-300)
$10,000,000 Beautiful looks guaranteed. Personality randomized.
Gorgeous Human Female
( charisma 300)
$100,000,000 Top of the line beauty. Your dick will stay hard forever.
Human Male
( charisma 0)
$ 500,000 Women can give birth to more humans. But males cannot.

“ Teacher Sarya, what will happen if I use our money to buy a female human?”

“ Am I not giving you enough sex?” wonders Sarya.

“ Don’t worry, you girls are sexually fulfilling me completely…. Well, I might even say...  it’s too much sex.”

“ Then why do you want to buy a female human?” asks Sarya.

“ Okay, I get it, what happens if I buy a human male instead?”

“ I’m joking,” laughs Sarya. “ If you buy any humans in the Official Shop, they will all start as babies. You cannot sell them until they reach the age of 18 but they are only worth 10% of their cost.”

“...... they start as babies and we have to raise them…”

“ Yes,” nods Sarya. “ I never knew any of this until I became an ambassador and some knowledge about how the Creators work is given to me by Creator Aleesia.”

“ I’m guessing you can sell these humans on the Free Shop for much more? Not that I would do that.”

“ You could, but it’s not very profitable at all…. Creators prefer buying their humans and having them procreate instead,” explains Sarya. “ Unless your product is somehow different or special…. Anyways please don’t do human trading. The purgatory rules allow for it but I’m sure Lumi would not be too happy with you doing this.”

“ Okay I won’t…. Can those human babies die?”

“ Yes if they don’t have the life energy to live, they will just be erased from existence,” answers Sarya. “ Otherwise they would be immortal and reach peak body age and stay at it forever.”

“ That’s pretty interesting…”

“ It will only cost $100,000 for a baby if we make it together,” winks Sarya. “ I will give birth in 24 hours and our baby would be 100% genetically different from its parents.”

“ ………. I’m not ready to be a father yet.”

“ Hehehe, then let’s keep having fun with each other,” smiles Sarya.

The study session continues without Sarya making it too sexual again.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 15
Daily Income: $495,000

 

Another amazing story you should try reading! 

Blank ~ by --- MemoDaBoi

It has a similar premise but it’s a different take.

16