Ch 67 Staying Strong in Weakness
574 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Petting the Kitten as she is purring in happiness. Lumi is watching us with adoring eyes.

According to Kitten’s ranking on who gives her the best pets.

Lumi - 100 points
Bubuga - 39 points
Sarya - 38 points
Never ( her master) - 14 points

My self-esteem doesn’t break from this. I will surely make Kitten happier than the girls.

Kitten has been lately involving me with her and Lumi’s activities. It’s mostly just playing games with Kitten. Like hide and seek, tag, and dressing up in clothes. I still don’t understand how they improve Kitten’s stats but Lumi insists it does.

It’s so cute watching Lumi chase after Kitten. Every time Lumi gets close to Kitten, she mysteriously trips and falls. 

[ Master! I can always beat Lumi in tag!] 

“ Yeah….”

[ Lumi can you try catching Master too?]

♥ I don’t want to play with him. ♥

Kitten jumps to Lumi arms and begs with her bubbly eyes.

♥ ...Awww if my cutie insists! ♥

[ Yay!]

Is this for real? I will receive the ultimate training from Lumi too?

Lumi begins her countdown. ♥ 30….29….28….♥

I run as fast as I can away from her. It’s time to show her my strategy.

Seeing Bubuga and Sarya talking together. I rush up to them.

“ Beauties! Please help me beat Lumi in the tag match.”

“ Yes!” beams Bubuga.
“ Let’s win!” cheers Sarya.

After that, I run towards the snow-army. They are many snow creatures like snow-mice, snow-cats, snow- foxes……

I also try asking them for help as well but I am unsure if they would help me or not. Only an idiot would not ask his allies for help. Teamwork is more powerful than an individual!

The moment I look back at Lumi finishing her countdown. She instantly teleports to me and pats me on the back.

♥ I got you.♥

“ That’s…. Hahaahaha good one Lumi.”

♥ Now time to play with Kitten again!♥ Lumi teleports back to Kitten.

Bubuga and Sarya run up to me.

“ We didn’t distract Lumi in time,” says Bubuga.
“ Ahhh Lumi didn’t go easy at all,” wishes Sarya.

“ It’s alright my precious beauties. Maybe we can beat her one day.”

Hugging and kissing them before returning to Kitten and Lumi.

[ Master! One more time! This time you can’t ask for help.]

“ Sure!”

♥ 30...29...28...♥

This time it will be a fair 1 vs 1. Lumi is faster than me. I must get to a place where Lumi cannot reach me.

I run to the great hole in time. It’s the hole that Bubuga dug down to the purgatory core. It’s a bottomless pit. You cannot die in the purgatory but it will hurt like hell if I jump in.

Just when Lumi finishes her countdown and teleports to tag me again.

I made a big leap into the middle of the hole. Lumi stops herself at the edge.

Yes! This time she didn’t instantly win. I knew she wouldn’t jump into this hole with me.

I am going to fall and suffer immense pain. 

I wonder how did I get this reckless just to win.

Falling just a few meters down. Lumi instantly jumps down towards me. She is not afraid of falling with me? She tags me in mid-air. I did my best to dodge her but she is too fast. Then Lumi stood still in the air before jumping out of the hole. 

I lost pretty fast again, but at least I won for a few more seconds. 

I close my eyes as I fall deeper into the hole.

My body is about to hit the floor when suddenly a giant snow pile forms underneath me. It softens the impact completely, it’s like falling into a very soft pillow. 

At the bottom, Kitten and Lumi are waiting for me.

Kitten jumps to my arms. [ Master! That was so scary! It would have been super painful if Lumi didn’t save you.]

“ … I know… I just wanted to win somehow… thanks, Lumi.”

♥ That was quite surprising.♥

“ I didn’t know you can walk on air, that is pretty cool.”

[ Yeah Lumi! Please teach me how to walk on air!]

♥ My cutie wubby cubby come back to my arms and I will teach you. ♥

[ Can I teach Master and his harem members too?]

♥ Yes you can! But first… you will need at least 300 intelligence which will unlock your magical manifestation. ♥

[ Oh… we still have a long way to go.]

♥ Please cherish your memories and have fun. There is no need to rush anything.♥ 

Lumi takes a drone camera out of her pocket dimension and takes a selfie with her and Kitten. The drone automatically bends to the user’s will to take pictures at your desired angles. I’m not in the photo because Lumi doesn’t like me. It’s fine because you can’t force anyone or Creators to do things they don’t want to.

[ Can I take a picture with Master?]

♥ Of course! ♥ Lumi enables the drone camera to obey Kitten.

Kitten runs up to my arm to take a selfie with me. The drone is quite amazing to take picture hands-free or in Kitten’s case, paws-free.

[ Sorry Master you will have to climb out of this hole yourself. Lumi is only willing to take me up.]

“ Sure I intended to in the first place.”

Lumi teleports out of the hole with Kitten.

I begin to climb my way up. I didn’t know magical power exists in the purgatory universe. There are probably many things I don’t know about. Sarya probably knows many things. I should take the time to study with her again.

Climbing up for 30 minutes. Bubuga and Sarya are also making their way down the hole.

“ Darling!”
“ Husband!”

“ Girls!?”

“ We are here to help you climb out of this hole,” says Bubuga.

Sarya grins “ And to support you with our lewd ass in front of your face as you climb up.”

“ Thanks my gorgeous girls. Let’s climb up together.”

Sarya is climbing above me showing me her great ass. Bubuga climbs on my right side.

I’m focusing purely on climbing. Sarya’s encouragement is nice but no sexual desire fires up in me. 

When I am about to slip and fall, Bubuga places her hand over mine to help me. She also holds my hand for a little longer than usual before returning to climb.

5 minutes of climbing together, Sarya drops down to my left side. 

“ Bubuga, don’t think I didn’t catch you trying to hold his hand while climbing,” pouts Sarya.

“ What do you mean?” flusters Bubuga. “ I am supporting him.”

“ So cute. You can hold my hands too Sarya to help me out.” 

We return to climbing. It’s taking longer than usual because Sarya and Bubuga are trying to hold my hands longer than the other. Sarya even guides my hand to her ass for extra motivation. It feels good. Bubuga notices this and does the same too. Her ass feels good too.

Before the climb gets too sexual again. “ Alright girls, let’s take this seriously now.”

“ Yeah,” agrees Bubuga.
“ Yes!” cheers Sarya.

We soon return to the surface.

Bubuga compliments, “ It’s so cool watching you trying to outwit Lumi.”

“ Yeah!” agrees Sarya. “ My heart was beating fast when you made that jump.”

“ I see... you both were watching me… thanks.”

[ Master that took you long enough! Let’s play hide and seek.]

“ Sure.”

[ Lumi will count to 100 while we both hide. There are no restrictions on your hiding places… Bubuga, and Sarya please join the game too!]

“ Hehehe okay,” beams Sarya.
“ Sounds funs,” smiles Bubuga.

♥ Let’s start! 1… 2… 3...♥

I get the feeling that Lumi is going to deliberately look for Kitten last so she’s the winner. It’s doesn’t matter because I will make it extremely hard to find me.

Running over to Lumi’s snow army. There are snow-birds. Don’t let the small cute size distract you. They are much stronger than they look.

“ Snow-birds please carry me as high into the sky as possible so Lumi cannot see us. Please hide me with your feathery bodies.”

The snow-birds complies and hundreds of them gather together for me to ride on. Stepping onto the newly bird transport. We soar high into the sky at an insane speed.

“ You can cast illusions to hide us even further right?”

The snow-birds obey me again and cast an illusion spell to blend in with the sky. We are so far away that you cannot see the floor with your naked eye.

[ Wow master this is a cool idea!]

“ Kitten! You were hiding on my back this whole time? Shouldn’t you find your own hiding place?”

[ It’s okay… this way we will either win together or lose. Lumi only has 10 minutes to find us.]

Snow-bird transportation isn’t stopping, we are soaring higher and higher. 

“ Hmmm She will look for you last, so she will probably find Bubuga and Sarya first before us.”

[ Or maybe I’m really good at hide-and-seek?]

“....................................”

[ Jealous of my skills?]

“ Nah… you’re amazing.”

[ Yay! Master praise my awesomeness!]

Lumi sure knows how to spoil Kitten to the maximum.

Checking our screens we can see the time remaining… Does Lumi not know where we are?

… 

... 

When 10 minutes and 1 second passes. Lumi is also standing in our snow-bird transport.

♥ Wow! Kitten is too good at hide-and-seek! ♥

[ Hahahaha this is Master’s idea.]

♥ Yes but you were clever to hide together with him.♥

“ Did you find Bubuga and Sarya?”

♥ Yeah, Bubuga did something similar to you, she rode on of the snow-wolf and it ran pretty far away.  Sarya went into the great big hole to your purgatory core and dug out a tunnel while collapsing it behind her. It was fun catching everyone except for Kitten.♥

[ Wait… you caught master too?]

♥ Yes exactly at the 10-minute mark. ♥

[ I'm the best at hide-and-seek!]

“....yes… you are….”

♥ My wubby cuddy cute Kitten is perfect at everything!♥

“ ….But Kitten… isn’t it kinda obvious that Lumi is deliberately letting you win everything?”

[ Hahahahaha please bow down to my greatness!]

Lumi bows down to Kitten’s greatness.

“ Lumi are u spoiling Kitten too much now?”

♥ I’m not…. Her cuteness penetrates my heart. I honestly didn’t know you 2 were in the skies until the 10th minute…...But if you think I’m not taking this seriously… then I understand….♥

[ Master! Don’t make Lumi cry!] 

Kitten is doing her best to comfort Lumi. Underneath Lumi’s tears is a grin.

Lumi is too sly.

♥ Hey Never if I tell you to jump off, would you?♥

[ Lumi?]

I only smile at her and I jump off! I will take on your bet Lumi!

[ MASTER!!!!!!!!!!]

Ahh falling from this height is at least 1000 times higher than the great hole. This is going to hurt insanely harder than falling into the great hole.

However, this is also a part of my plan. I already told the snow-army down there to catch me, if I decide to fall.

Closing my eyes and enjoying the free-fall.

When my eyes open again, I am in Lumi’s arms at the floor.

“ Huh? Why am I in your arms?”

♥ That was fun, you took my dare. It’s the least I can do for you. ♥ smiles Lumi.

Kitten is looking at us with adoring eyes. Bubuga and Sarya are both pouting at her affection to me.

♥ If you’re serious about reaching rank 1 to obtain me. Things will be much harder than this… I hope you are prepared.♥

“ …….but I’m not trying to make you mine?”

“ Sarya, we will have to reserve a harem member slot for Lumi,” says Bubuga.
“ Indeed Bub, our husband is seducing the #1 Creator too hard.”

I finally get off her arms, and Kittens jumps into my arms.

[ Master! You are scaring me again! I really thought Lumi wouldn’t save you… and I’m sorry… I know that Lumi is spoiling me… but I’m seriously doing my best against her.]

“ Kitten…. I’m…”

Bubuga and Sarya hug me. They must have been worried about me. A few tears trickle down my face. But my tears are not of sadness but rather happiness.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 17
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $3,881,805
Thanks for giving me 500+ readers and making me a rising author.

And thanks for the top 9 trending spots again. #3 as of writing this.

17